• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE4

It looks like a great movie. ^ I can't believe your friends said it sucked. I guess we all really do have different opinions.

alonecrow

well, everybody has an opinion by themselves.
it's okay if your friends said it sucked, sephi. maybe they just don't like it.
i haven't seen it yet, it hasn't come out here.
anyone seen it by now?

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=114.msg3519#msg3519 date=1200876883]
well, everybody has an opinion by themselves.
it's okay if your friends said it sucked, sephi. maybe they just don't like it.
i haven't seen it yet, it hasn't come out here.
anyone seen it by now?
[/quote]

No but I want too. I can see it on the internet but I much rather see it in the move theater.

ResidentEvil179

[quote author=JP link=topic=114.msg3465#msg3465 date=1200864917]
Well, has anybody seen this movie yet since it's out. I have and quite frankly I think it's alrite if u know what I mean.
[/quote]

The camera view was just amazing made it seem like you were actually there, because if it was hollywood you would see more of the monster. Also there is a few things i didn't like about the movie. 1) took place in New York and i was born in New York and after 9.11.01 it hit me in the heart hard! not only cause it was NY because i new a friend that lost his dad :'[ and lately all the disaster movies took place in New York and the last thing 2) THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE! IT WAS SOOO BAD!!

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg3592#msg3592 date=1200891159]

The camera view was just amazing made it seem like you were actually there, because if it was hollywood you would see more of the monster. Also there is a few things i didn't like about the movie. 1) took place in New York and i was born in New York and after 9.11.01 it hit me in the heart hard! not only cause it was NY because i new a friend that lost his dad :'[ and lately all the disaster movies took place in New York and the last thing 2) THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE! IT WAS SOOO BAD!!
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that ResidentEvil179, and was the ending really that bad?

ResidentEvil179

Yeah, its just there under a bridge speaking a camera then it blows up by cloverfield (cloverfield is the monsters name) and then there like i love u and shes like i love you back (not telling who :D) and then camera flashes back and there on a ferris wheel he is like theres 3 seconds to go on the ride have anything to say she says i had fun puts head on his shoulder and boom end of movie (camera flashesback alot during the movie) Its sorta a Comedy to cause the camera man says stupid things but its funny.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg3765#msg3765 date=1200958917]
Yeah, its just there under a bridge speaking a camera then it blows up by cloverfield (cloverfield is the monsters name) and then there like i love u and shes like i love you back (not telling who :D) and then camera flashes back and there on a ferris wheel he is like theres 3 seconds to go on the ride have anything to say she says i had fun puts head on his shoulder and boom end of movie (camera flashesback alot during the movie) Its sorta a Comedy to cause the camera man says stupid things but its funny.
[/quote]

Doesn't sound that bad but I guess you have to see it.

ResidentEvil179

Nah it really isn't bad its just the ending my god. The ending seemed like it should be a sequeal but i don't think its going to happen and you'll understand why once you see the movie

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg3776#msg3776 date=1200960411]
Nah it really isn't bad its just the ending my god. The ending seemed like it should be a sequeal but i don't think its going to happen and you'll understand why once you see the movie
[/quote]

Ok. Cool.

alonecrow

sounds like a good movie there..
for the ending, i haven't watched it, so i can't give my full reviews here.
once i have, i will have my review here.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg4097#msg4097 date=1201193384]
Yeah, like i said the movie isn't bad it's just the ending :(
[/quote]

the ending sucks like..... hmm.. let me think... the day after tomorrow?
well, TDAT is not that bad in the ending, i just don't like the ending..

alonecrow

okay, i have watched this movie..
and after all, i must say, this movie is good!!!
the story is as mysterious as the movie itself. and beside, i can get a feeling of Blair Witch Project anymore..

however, as ResidentEvil 179 said, the ending was a little bit disappointed. it didn't conclude the movie, therefore making it more myterious. guess they have another sequel for that.

ResidentEvil179

They better. If they don't do you know how many people are going to get mad? And there should be a sequal because only 1 person survived that whole entire disaster

alonecrow

yeah.. only one person survived that we know.. the rest.. died.
i feel bad for hudson though.. eaten by the monster.. how bad it could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom