• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clock Tower

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=354.msg9080#msg9080 date=1214935799]
With my luck, he wouldn't find me... But then I would be locked in the locker :-[
[/quote]

lol. someone will go "O someone forgot to lock their locker,better do it for them"

Cousintony

If someone keeps their lock on the last number I usually pull it off and put it on someones locker who doesnt have a lock. Take from the rich give to the poor!!

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=354.msg9146#msg9146 date=1214956574]
Lol okay Robin Hood :D
[/quote]

I try to help the person w/o a lock so they dont get their books stolen.(duh :D)

Cousintony

Take from the Freshies and give to my classmates. (or the funniest thing is to take their gym lock and put it on the lighting fixture in the locker room, they have to stand on the bench and try to unlock it) PRICELESS

RegeneratorHater24

Good idea :D . So, have you played the newer clock tower? I was watching a video clip on youtube and it was kinda corny voice acting. But then again some of the things they said in the Resident Evil series were too, but it was still awesome :)

Darlinny49

I have played three of them, and the first one was the worst , annoying game i've ever seen, who hides from a killer in a bathroom stall, or hits them on the head with a mop cmon LOL

Top Bottom