• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clock Tower

Cousintony

Im thinking about getting the second and third game. The 3-d scissorman looks like a scooby-doo villain. "CREEPER" 'who said that?' anyway the older scissorman is hard to get away from

Cousintony

I didnt do that yet. That leads to a diffrent ending. i did the easy one no killing!! To kill him/them...you have to like make them fall into the clocktower gears of something.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=354.msg8168#msg8168 date=1214683062]
Oh so its not so much of a 'shoot them before they get you' game, its more of a tricking game or using their weaknesses agaisnt them
[/quote]

These games are all about strategy. You have to look for spots that arent obvious to hide in. He can find you in spots.

You dont use a weapon because the girl thinks a lady is adopting her. But the lady is trying to kill you. (scissorman both, and jabba are her sons) they were born with some demonic powere or something, so she teaches them to kill. Your just trying to get the hell outta their!

Cousintony

Well... You and your friends live in an orphanage. A lady adopts you and your four (or three) friends. You start out in the lobby of the mansion and the lady goes away to get something but doesnt return. So YOU (anna i believe the name is) goes to see what happened. You go into a hall and hear your friend scream*AHGGG* So anna runs back. They are gone? so you are searching for them when *BAM* scissorman (salazar) chases you. Now you have to try to escape alone or find your friends. in that one case I believe Laura was the girl drowning.

Cousintony

Yea a little.

Also the endings are affected by how you play. If you hear a scream and look out a window, you can see one of your friends hanging.(shes dead now) But if you didnt look out the window she is alive.

There is a part where you look in the shower and your other8e friend is dead in there now. You find her (shes dead now) you never look in there she is alive.

I believe the A ending is to have all friends alive and kill all Evil family. ( crazy mother, crazy scissor brothers, and the fat younger brother)

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=354.msg8401#msg8401 date=1214774638]
Lol What does Clocktower teach you? Not to look at dead people, because if you don't, they're not dead! Thats the moral of the story :D
[/quote]

lol. I had a good laugh from that.

RegeneratorHater24

Lol when you said scissorman looked like the guy from scooby doo, I didn't see it in the first video. But in this one I recognized who you were talking about :D

Top Bottom