• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clock Tower

Cousintony

Anyone in here play clock tower? The first one that is, I never played the other ones. I play the Snes ROM version and its pretty scary since you don't attack just run from the scissor brothers!!!! :eek:

WITH GIANT SCISSORS!!!!! :-X

Cousintony

Yea its okay. their is like 8 endings. I will be happy if I do one of them, 'cuz Its also a pretty hard game.

Cousintony

I already did like 5 times. The ROM version saves automatically in the room you die. So you just start in the room again.

Cousintony

Yea. The main girl wears annoying shoes. I was walking and my speakers were loud;The shoes go CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK...My grandma thought I was knocking on the desk.

RegeneratorHater24

Lol, its like "No, you don't have to worry about talking so loud. No, it won't make a difference, your shoes already drew a crowd."

alonecrow

i hate that scissors man.. it looks like they can kill you in a second eventhough you always run from him..

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=354.msg7541#msg7541 date=1214540637]
Lol I've heard of that game. Aren't the scissor brothers the ones that look like they should be in a circus?
[/quote]

Actually they look like miniature George Washington's or Ben Franklin

Cousintony

Ugh...well this was the easiest ending. From the start you just run all the way left until you hit the garage. Find the car key and drive away.

I didn't know you had to start the car three times so.. when I first went in that room I left and went through the mansion. Ill get to the harder endings like killing the scissor bros,their mom and jabba the hut looking younger brother.

Top Bottom