• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Characters who should be in RE 7 ?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
While I'm not the biggest fan of Jill, I agree with everything KManX89 just said. Chronologically, she has been absent for an entire decade, because Revelations 1 took place in 2005 or so, and her small role in RE5 doesn't really count. Sure, for us it feels a lot shorter since the last time we saw her because Revelations 1 was released in 2012/2013, but Chris has been in three games in a row too and nobody got hurt in the process. It's about time for Jill to return, and I would love to see her in a game with Claire. Jill and Claire versus Alex - it's only fair, considering how much both of them had to suffer because of the Wesker familiy's insanity.

umbra aeterna

Jill is a must. I can't live without knowing her fate.here's an idea: alex coming out of hiding or the death of chris, bringing jill out of hiding.she then takes out her revenge on Spencer's legacy as tge ultimate badass.

Start with chris, end with jill (cuz chris's re1 ending is cannon and chris and jill were the originals) .

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
(Ada,Hunk) , (Barry, Jill) , ( Billy, Rebecca ) -Make teams like 6 and revelations 2 did it. -You cant beat that list !!!

HELLBOY1980

j
I agree with you - I wouldn't mind seeing Sheva and Josh back either. I didn't remotely mind Sheva, and I think a lot of the backlash she gets is more on account of various issues with her AI and Capcom's choices in steering the plot than Sheva herself. She didn't do anything wrong and was intended to be perfectly capable.

I don't really know who I'd really like to see in RE 7, apart from Leon and Ada. Most of the characters that fascinated me like William Birkin and the Ashford siblings are gone.
Josh is dead

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
j

Josh is dead

Whaaaaaa?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Josh_Stone

But yeah, I find this whole idea that we don't "need" to know about Jill's fate after her ordeal with Wesker (one of the biggest events in the entire RE saga) laughable. She hasn't been seen or heard from (outside of an e-mail to Barry in Revelations 2, which I already touched on in my thread here) for 2 straight games since then FFS! She needs to be in the next game more than anybody for just that reason, especially if one (or more) of the Weskers come back (very possible).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I agree with @KManX89 . I also want to see how she'll deal with things emotionally. She's gotta be real messed up now. I'm admittedly a little scared if she teams up with Chris though. They're both very damaged and I think they might need a person alongside them who's more mentally stable to keep them in place. Honestly, I just want a game with the STARS survivors reunited & for real this time.

HELLBOY1980

could sworn josh stone died in resident evil 5 in either the main campaign or desperate measures

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I agree with @KManX89 . I also want to see how she'll deal with things emotionally. She's gotta be real messed up now. I'm admittedly a little scared if she teams up with Chris though. They're both very damaged and I think they might need a person alongside them who's more mentally stable to keep them in place. Honestly, I just want a game with the STARS survivors reunited & for real this time.

Stars survivors from the first game? Because technically Leon is a STARS survivor also.
Under the hypothetical situation that Jill is some what emotionally damaged it would be interesting to see her press Barry about the events during number 1. We still dont know the full details about why Barry was helping Wesker, since it seemed like he kinda knew Umbrella and Wesker were shady.
Also since Rebecca is your favorite character i really want them to address why Rebecca was only in Chris' portion o the game and Barry was only in Jill's portion.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Stars survivors from the first game? Because technically Leon is a STARS survivor also.
Under the hypothetical situation that Jill is some what emotionally damaged it would be interesting to see her press Barry about the events during number 1. We still dont know the full details about why Barry was helping Wesker, since it seemed like he kinda knew Umbrella and Wesker were shady.
Also since Rebecca is your favorite character i really want them to address why Rebecca was only in Chris' portion o the game and Barry was only in Jill's portion.

The canon ending is that Jill, Chris, Barry and Rebecca all survived as seen here:
tumblr_njfzhofHt61sy1qevo1_500.jpg

How they all did however, is a mystery lol.

And yes, I meant STARS survivors from the first game. You'd think Umbrella/Neo-Umbrella would be looking for Rebecca whether she's in the BSAA or not. I mean... they kidnapped Claire twice now. An original survivor from the mansion incident you'd think would make an appearance at least in a file/cameo. I guess we'll see what RE7 has in store for us.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?

How is Leon a STARS survivor? He was a member of the R.P.D.

STARS and RPD were not the same unit.

Tron8

How is Leon a STARS survivor? He was a member of the R.P.D.

STARS and RPD were not the same unit.

You're right. it's been a long time, i thought that the RPD unit wore "stars" on their logos. lol my blunder.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
You're right. it's been a long time, i thought that the RPD unit wore "stars" on their logos. lol my blunder.

Yeah STARS is just a special division, similar to SWAT or something. Your post actually made me worry that I missed something.

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
While i think Rebecca and Billy should return but in rev3 ,though i want Claire and Leon in re7 ,it's been a long time since we've seen these two teamed together , plus the end of Degeneration when Leon says till next time we meet which mean there's a high chance that it'll will happen i hope , anyways as for Jill i wouldn't mind seeing her again, if so i would love to see her partnered with Carlos , i kind of missed him you know :'(

Last edited:

umbra aeterna

While i think Rebecca and Billy should return but in rev3 ,though i want Claire and Leon in re7 ,it's been a long time since we've seen these two teamed together , plus the end of Degeneration when Leon says till next time we meet which mean there's a high chance that it'll will happen i hope , anyways as for Jill i wouldn't mind seeing her again, if so i would love to see her partnered with Carlos , i kind of missed him you know :'(

I forgot Carlos! And he is slive so...where did the mouse go?

And Manuela hidalgo.

They gonna pull a sherry birkin on us...look how long it's been?

Tron8

Leon + Claire duo would be cool. I would also like to see Chris + Jill duo as some sort of counter part to the story. It should end with the characters it began with.

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
I forgot Carlos! And he is slive so...where did the mouse go?

And Manuela hidalgo.

They gonna pull a sherry birkin on us...look how long it's been?
When Carlos escaped safely from Raccoon city i think he took residence in South America ,anyways it's been almost 18 years since we last seen Carlos i think his return is a must. Oh and about Manuela when she returned to America with Leon and Krauser ,the files says that "she was taken into the custody of the U.S. government who began extensive study on her ability to resist the virus. Though Manuela is able to control the virus in human form, she is still bound by her infection. If she wants to live, her organs will still need to be transplanted with new ones. At present, this condition has not changed, and not a word has been heard about Manuela since." It's been 13 years since Operation Javier ,so i doubt that some day she'll return as a villain maybe.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I don't understand why you think Jill has to kill Wesker. She was kidnapped and brainwashed, boo hoo. Wesker was indirectly responsible for the death of millions (I think) of people worldwide including Sheva's parents (again I'm not sure on this one but I think I remember reading it in a file, unless I made it up), so A) Why should Jill be the only one who's allowed to kill him and not Sheva, and B) don't you think Jill would just be happy that he's dead, not caring who killed him?

Anyway, the last thing I want is for Capcom to use Rev2 as an excuse not to put Claire in a main game (and hopefully not mess up her face this time). She deserves more. All of the other of the main four have gotten significantly more attention than her, so what gives Capcom!? Honestly, if the series does come to a close soon, I want Capcom to release a giant standalone Mercenaries game with all of the main characters, a slew of alternate costumes, and a massive list of stages (and everything that you don't start with should be unlockable through effort, not paid or free DLC). If Capcom did that I could die happy.

Top Bottom