• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Champions League Final 2009

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Did anyone else watch the finals?
I thought United were TERRIBLE!
They kept missing FANTASTIC chances, giving the ball away and not taking oppurtunities well.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Sadly, i was on holiday and didn't have access to a TV so i had my mate text me what was going on.

It's a shame 'cos i'd of loved to see Man United get beat :p

L Kennedy

i saw the final, and i think it was a good match.. and Barca was the best team and it was great that united lost ^^

Hoady

Lol i didn't even know i don't really watch soccer only one channel broadcasts it here but its definitely more entertaining then AFL.And yes i do go for Man Utd i used to watch it with my mates older brother at like 1:00 in the morning when my mate went to sleep haha and yes he went for Man Utd so i kinda got my team then.This was years ago I don't know how they are now i remember Ryan Giggs,Ronaldo something and thats it(its funny how many ronaldos there are in soccer lol).

Trinity

Christiano Retardo..Falling dude.Hate him.
I'm strictly an A.C. Milan fan,but Barcelona has been playing the most beautiful soccer this year.

Hoady

My mates wanted me to do a masters league or something you just play soccer with like people in there forties theres no strict settings apparently they just drink abit then play for fun and occasionally verse other masters it does sound pretty cool i haven't played too much soccer probably cause i'm terrible at it lol.

Top Bottom