• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Celebrity Crushes

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I am not aware if something like this exists, so here it is.

As the title suggests, name your celebrity crush and why.

Also, they may be alive or dead (not necrophilia, I mean if they were alive today. Unless you are into necrophilia. I'm not going to judge. Buffy and Sookie slept with some hot dead guys).

They may also be traditional celebrities, or internet celebrities ('Coz a lot of people don't consider internet celebrities real celebrities. But I do).

And finally onto my celebrity crush: Mark Fischbach aka, Markiplier.

He's friggin' adorable. And a dork. He's adorkable. Plus he's incredibly loyal to his friends and fans. And extremely charitable. IMO, he's the funniest person on YouTube (sorry PewDiePie fans)

e_etu

Soram ~
I have 2 huge celebrity crushes :D
s1.jpg

50422272.jpg

I cant believe that they are almost 30 s00n D: i guess i like older women but age doesnt really matter i think ?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I have 2 huge celebrity crushes :D
s1.jpg

50422272.jpg

I cant believe that they are almost 30 s00n D: i guess i like older women but age doesnt really matter i think ?

No, age doesn't really matter. (Unless they're underage. Then it does kinda matter).

Anyway, they're cute. I kinda have a thing for Asians, no matter the gender :happy:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Milla jovovich
The 3rd rezzy film, she was smoking hot and i just fancied her ever since.

Halle berry
Once again she is very good looking and she's a great actress too

Sienna Guillory
She played as Jill in the latest rezzy film, what can I say?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well, I wouldn't say I have a crush on anyone, but I'd have to say the cutest is Lzzy Hale from Halestorm.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Erica Durance from Smallville.
erica-durance-gm_l8.jpg

While being hot is definitely a factor, I think a lot of her charm came from her portrayal of Lois Lane. I don't follow her on the media or anything but I sure can't keep my eyes off of her during the show.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm gonna put pictures in spoiler tags because I'm worried they'll be huge since they're from Google and take up a lot of space. Some of my celebrity crushes aren't very well known so pictures will show what they look like in case nobody knows them.

Roman Reigns
My brother watches WWE and I saw this guy. Now I keep an eye on the TV when my brother is watching WWE. :p
UUO9Zqo.jpg

Daniel Gillies
Plays Elijah in The Originals. It's partly his portrayal of his character that I like, too.
F1kFw8B.jpg

Ian Somerhalder
Damon in The Vampire Diaries. His eyes are beautiful.

pbsQMtS.jpg

Joseph Morgan
Not my usual type but he has such charisma. Plays Klaus in The Originals.

RvU634h.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I used to do the whole celebrity crush thing but it's sort of phased out for me. But David Bowie. Always.

I sort of have a crush on our Environment & Climate Change Minister... every time I'm in the same room as him I get all flustered because's he's just the loveliest person ever. Too bad he's gay and therefore not meant to be.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I used to do the whole celebrity crush thing but it's sort of phased out for me. But David Bowie. Always.
Is there a particular "era" of Bowie you prefer? Dude loves re-inventing himself.
david-bowie-fashion-evolution-990-410.jpg

I sort of have a crush on our Environment & Climate Change Minister... every time I'm in the same room as him I get all flustered because's he's just the loveliest person ever. Too bad he's gay and therefore not meant to be.

Maybe he's bi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom