• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Celebrity Crushes

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is a bi man not allowed to wear polk- nevermind. He's completely gay. xD
Good question, but I'd take it one step further and ask what bad taste got to do with anything. :\ Rumors has it gay men have better taste than average, but I don't know.

Haha, no it's Demi Lovato. xD
Your avatar is super hot and I wondered who it could be. :D I don't know anything at all about Lovato, but I will in two minutes. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What does wearing a bow-tie have to do with bad taste? ;)
I searched and the images showed bow-ties with dots on them. Red dots, yellow dots and blue dots. It should be illegal to wear except for toddlers. :p
But if a bow-tie is still a bow-tie if you remove those freakish dots, it would not be bad taste. It may be that I just have misunderstood the definition of bow-tie.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Your avatar is super hot and I wondered who it could be. :D I don't know anything at all about Lovato, but I will in two minutes. :p

So that's why people have been paying more attention to me lately. xD Some people have said I look like her (I wish I actually did), but I look more like my cousin who's also an actor, and that's pointed out more. xD

Turo602

The King of Kings
So that's why people have been paying more attention to me lately. xD Some people have said I look like her (I wish I actually did), but I look more like my cousin who's also an actor, and that's pointed out more. xD

I used to have an avatar of a WWE diva on other forums and thirsty dumb guys tried hitting on me. They sure felt stupid when they realized I was a dude...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I have too many celebrity crushes lol. My latest girl crush is Katheryn Winnick (my avatar and signature). She is absolutely GORGEOUS to me.

As for my male crush...for quite a while I've had a thing for Gustaf Skarsgård. Why? Why not.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have too many celebrity crushes lol. My latest girl crush is Katheryn Winnick (my avatar and signature). She is absolutely GORGEOUS to me.

As for my male crush...for quite a while I've had a thing for Gustaf Skarsgård. Why? Why not.
I might perhaps want to share that girl crush of yours. :p

Why? Why not.
You're hilarious. :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Roman Reigns
My brother watches WWE and I saw this guy. Now I keep an eye on the TV when my brother is watching WWE. :p
UUO9Zqo.jpg
Well hello there. Aren't you good-looking?

As for me? Oded Fehr.

tumblr_m64d1t0KQl1qmc0iu.jpg

Why must you be so good-looking and funny and seemingly sweet and, more importantly, why is there only one of you?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well hello there. Aren't you good-looking?

As for me? Oded Fehr.

tumblr_m64d1t0KQl1qmc0iu.jpg

Why must you be so good-looking and funny and seemingly sweet and, more importantly, why is there only one of you?

You just HAD to go and post a picture of him didn't you? :p god I love that man lol....especially as Ardeth Bay.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I thought he was perfect for Carlos actually. The only casting for those terrible movies I actually felt was accurate; everyone else was just terrible.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Oh! Oh! I have another for this thread!

charlie-hunnam-13_zpstk26k4rk.jpg

Look at that smile. Unf! . That Jax Teller fella he plays in Sons of Anarchy:suggestive:Trouble is my middle name (it's not) and he is definitely trouble lol. I have a horrible habit of being attracted to Jax Teller types. Charlie was pretty good in Pacific Rim as well (LOVE that movie). Nothin' beats that Jax look though.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Oh! Oh! I have another for this thread!

charlie-hunnam-13_zpstk26k4rk.jpg

Look at that smile. Unf! . That Jax Teller fella he plays in Sons of Anarchy:suggestive:Trouble is my middle name (it's not) and he is definitely trouble lol. I have a horrible habit of being attracted to Jax Teller types. Charlie was pretty good in Pacific Rim as well (LOVE that movie). Nothin' beats that Jax look though.

He looks like one of my cousins! Except my cousin has really long hair and he looks kind of like Jesus. xD

Top Bottom