• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Like I said lol Decent but overrated. He just has the luxury of being in big movies with talented actors like Harrison Ford. If they weren't there no one would see his movies.

I agree, though i must give actors like him credit...the ones that act in a bunch of CG based movies...it does take some skill to act with nothing there...like in Transformers...

revilmovie

Jack Krauser - Petr Jákl
Jack+Krauser+-+Petr+J%C3%A1kl.png

KennedyShot02

you know the career of one of these actors?

none of these actors compete for the prize Razzie Awards. I do not think the Shia a bad actor, it's a good actor, young, has much to learn yet.
Bringing up the Razzie's is a bad idea in my book as it has yet lost credit seeing as Robert Pattinson has yet to win a razzie. Also they have given several undeserving actors the awards.

revilmovie

Bringing up the Razzie's is a bad idea in my book as it has yet lost credit seeing as Robert Pattinson has yet to win a razzie. Also they have given several undeserving actors the awards.
I mentioned the prize Razzie Awards, in the sense that they are well received by critics, but from what I saw his criticism was directed towards the Shia.

KennedyShot02

I mentioned the prize Razzie Awards, in the sense that they are well received by critics, but from what I saw his criticism was directed towards the Shia.
I understand that. I just get frustrated by the Razzies sometimes as I see Movies like Twilight go through practically unscathed while several movies I like get assaulted big time

Reggie

Here's my list:

Josh Duhamel (Lennox in "Transformers")/Channing Tatum/Taylor Kitsch/Colin Farrell - Chris Redfield

Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy in "The Amazing Spiderman") - Claire Redfield

Amy Jo Johnson (Pink Ranger/Jules Callaghan)/Natalie Portman (Padme Amidalla) - Jill Valentine

Jamie Chung (Amber in "Sucker Punch")/Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang in "Smallville") - Ada Wong

Tom Hardy (Tommy Riordan in "Warrior" & Bane in "Dark Knight Rises") - Leon Kennedy

Chuck Norris/Zach Galifianakis - Barry Burton

Jean-Claude Van Damme/Alexander Skaarsgard - Albert Wesker

Til Schweiger (Hugo Stiglitz in "Inglourious Basterds") - Jack Krauser

Liam Hemsworth - Forrest/Brad

Drake Bell - Steve Burnside

Jared Leto - Billy Coen

Abigail Mavity - Rebecca Chambers

Hilary Duff - Ashley Graham

Liam Neeson - Wayne Irons (Raccoon City Police Chief)

Benicio del Toro/Antonio Sabato, jr. - Carlos Oliveira

Djimon Hounsou/Terry Crews - Joshua Stone

Halle Berry - Sheva Alomar

Dolph Lundgren - Nikolai Zinoviev

Ian McDiarmid (Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidius in "Star Wars") - Lord Osmond Sadler

Hope you like it, and if anybody has other suggestions, please don't hesitate to add.

Top Bottom