• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Capcom: Stay tuned for Resident Evil 7

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
^I doubt it.

ANOTHER INSIDE RUMOR/LEAK FROM AN FB GROUP:

"1. "RE2make Will remake of such a thing? Fixed camera? Classic survival horror."
We are going to have a classic survival horror, Resident Evil 2 remake player, you have the option to play in either the classic fixed camera angle, of the first person or third party. As we really deserved it, I want to make the title of this ultimate biohazard. Resident Evil 2, to release, please remake according to their tradition and this was such an innovative and great title.

2. "The story of Resident Evil 7, because there was in development, I our favorite characters have a .1 Felisity Elnsske is returned, what became family neo umbrella even 6?"
Resident Evil 7, but will feature the return of known character, they will be "new". A manner similar to that Lara Croft is different in her reboot. Bio7 is a new start in Thailand does not exist in the previous entry.

3. "FelisityElnsske

Will Resident Evil 2 remake has the voice of the original cast, such as unlock for the fans? "
Resident Evil 2 remake does not currently have any contact or cast voice cast. But we are planning to contact Alyson Court in the near future. It does not have been confirmed in other people at this point. Matthew Mercer does not want anything to do with the other bio-hazard.

If you have other questions, let me know! I am looking forward to them."

Now, since his reply got jittered by the translation, I will retype them in a shorter better way.

Will RE2 be classic horror and fixed angles?
1. Resident Evil 2 will be true classic 90s horror, but you will have the choice of three camera angles to choose from. Classic RE fixed angles, first person and third person. Capcom is making this a true loveletter to fans.

Will RE7 feature neo umbrella and classic characters?
2. Characters from classic RE will return in Resident Evil 7 but they will be similar to Lara Croft in how they are rebooted. Same character you love, but entirely new storyline for them and may look different.

Will RE2 remake feature the original cast of RE2?
3. Alyson court is intended to be contacted by Capcom. Matthew Mercer will not return as he wants nothing to do with the series anymore.

-------------------------------
There ya be. Anymore questions? Ask! All IS going to be revealed at E3."

Screenshot:

134130945968249awfsqntp3.jpg

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
2. Characters from classic RE will return in Resident Evil 7 but they will be similar to Lara Croft in how they are rebooted. Same character you love, but entirely new storyline for them and may look different.

So even if Jill is in the game, her ordeal with Wesker in RE5 will be completely ignored/retconned? Not gonna lie, I'm holding serious reservations about this one. Of all the things they could've changed from the last few numbered entries, I'd have to say the characters were probably the last thing that needed fixing. Jill's RE5 fallout is way too crucial of a story to ignore. FFS, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

But on the bright side, perhaps this means we'll get the brunette (hotter) Jill back if that's the case, albeit with a new look.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Im really looking forward to RE7. Iv got a gut feeling that this game is gunna be brilliant. The lead up to RE6 was the "on disc DLC, lets make twenty street fighter 4's because we dont care what our customers want" era of capcom. After all the good stuff capcom have done in the past couple years (remastering the classics, remaking RE2, asking for our input and making revelations 2) im really excited.
sfv was a complete disaster !!!

Unknown

^I doubt it.

ANOTHER INSIDE RUMOR/LEAK FROM AN FB GROUP:

"1. "RE2make Will remake of such a thing? Fixed camera? Classic survival horror."
We are going to have a classic survival horror, Resident Evil 2 remake player, you have the option to play in either the classic fixed camera angle, of the first person or third party. As we really deserved it, I want to make the title of this ultimate biohazard. Resident Evil 2, to release, please remake according to their tradition and this was such an innovative and great title.

2. "The story of Resident Evil 7, because there was in development, I our favorite characters have a .1 Felisity Elnsske is returned, what became family neo umbrella even 6?"
Resident Evil 7, but will feature the return of known character, they will be "new". A manner similar to that Lara Croft is different in her reboot. Bio7 is a new start in Thailand does not exist in the previous entry.

3. "FelisityElnsske

Will Resident Evil 2 remake has the voice of the original cast, such as unlock for the fans? "
Resident Evil 2 remake does not currently have any contact or cast voice cast. But we are planning to contact Alyson Court in the near future. It does not have been confirmed in other people at this point. Matthew Mercer does not want anything to do with the other bio-hazard.

If you have other questions, let me know! I am looking forward to them."

Now, since his reply got jittered by the translation, I will retype them in a shorter better way.

Will RE2 be classic horror and fixed angles?
1. Resident Evil 2 will be true classic 90s horror, but you will have the choice of three camera angles to choose from. Classic RE fixed angles, first person and third person. Capcom is making this a true loveletter to fans.

Will RE7 feature neo umbrella and classic characters?

Will RE2 remake feature the original cast of RE2?
3. Alyson court is intended to be contacted by Capcom. Matthew Mercer will not return as he wants nothing to do with the series anymore.

-------------------------------
There ya be. Anymore questions? Ask! All IS going to be revealed at E3."

Screenshot:

134130945968249awfsqntp3.jpg

Rubbish.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Any supposed "inside information" or leaks that aren't widely reported about Resident Evil 7 isn't worth putting any stock into. For years people have been claiming to have information that no one else has heard of right before E3 and while this E3 is definitely the one worth getting your hopes up for a Resident Evil 7 reveal, I'd rather wait it out until we see something than pay attention to the word of some random source. It's almost here anyhow.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
In all honesty I don't think that article is legit. They call it Sony's RE7 in the first line. And also, this website is also predicting The Last Of Us 2 will be announced, which is highly unlikely since development isn't starting on that until the Uncharted 4 DLC is complete.

I'm still kind of doubtful that RE7 will be revealed at E3, though I really hope I'm wrong to think this.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Mostly for now im ignoring those RE 7 on this year E3 rumours, beacuse maybe call me negative oriented but i do not think this will be shown on this year like whole mythed also DMC 5, just maybe prove me wrong if whole thing would happen and be official.

Unknown

RE7 is not happening at E3, believe that. At the earliest, and i'm skeptical of this even; they'll announce it at the end of the year as their way of rounding off 2016.

Edit: I told you.

Last edited:

black 93

The only people im paying attention to is Capcom. Im very skeptical that we'll see any RE announced and as for the RE2 remake, keep dreaming. That game was only confirmed and entered development less than a year ago. With the pressure that game is under to be perfect and do the original justice just like the RE1 remake did, i wouldn't be surprised if that game dosen't arrive until 2018. RE7? At this point im just like Whatever man. If they announce it, happy days. If they don't, i won't be surprised. People really need to stop being taken in by these bullcrap articles. Capcom is under tremendous pressure with both these games, RE7 is supposed to be the game that returns the series to it's glory days, and the RE2 remake supposed to be both an amzing game in itself and a great tribute to the original. If we see ANYTHING it will be RE7, no way is Capcom going to rush out the RE2 remake any time soon.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Im so freaking confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this only first person and is it only on VR ????? I dont want it If its only first person !!!! I feel like I got cheated on or abandoned in the woods I am so confused right now about this !!!!! Like I have said I have been a fan sinse the first game on day one .... I just am lost or I dont even know what right now !!!!!!!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Im so freaking confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this only first person and is it only on VR ????? I dont want it If its only first person !!!! I feel like I got cheated on or abandoned in the woods I am so confused right now about this !!!!! Like I have said I have been a fan sinse the first game on day one .... I just am lost or I dont even know what right now !!!!!!!

No, you don't have to play it in VR, it's optional.

Top Bottom