• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Bugs and Errors

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Run story, run like the wind! xD

125597_340.jpg

That's my role model for this game. :D

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
The only problem i had was when your fighting super tyrant the second time on the elevator the game wouldent let me finish him off so i had to kill myself to continue

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
125597_340.jpg

That's my role model for this game. :D

Ugh?! Chivette in da house?!

There were a couple of us on Professional fighting Nemmy and he wouldn't die. We literally sat there for 30ish minutes and pumped round after round into that pretty little face of his. The spec ops never spawned, either. We had to restart the mission and killed him in less than 10. The first glitch I've ran into. *sniff*

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I ran into 3 bugs today. I was playing the mission "End of the Line" and all of these happened on that mission. The first bug is that once I got to where Leon was the dialog start playing over each other, like this

Leon: Claire take Sherry. Get out of here.
Claire: Leon no.
Leon: You guys are from umbrella huh. Well I got a surpise.
Bertha: Bring that Birkin girl down here or we'll take our timte with this cop.
Leon: Here's another one.

The second one happened right when it starts the final battle and right when it starts, I'm already bleeding and I dind't get shot at or even hit by a zombie, I just start bleeding. The last bug happened after I killed the 2 squad mates, during the ending no one said anything throughout the entire ending, they just move around and looked at each other.

Reactions: Jay

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Anyone else come across the bug where Leon just won't die no matter what? Lol seriously why is he so hard to kill, I mean he is already injured and it's not like he is a superhuman or anything.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Anyone else come across the bug where Leon just won't die no matter what? Lol seriously why is he so hard to kill, I mean he is already injured and it's not like he is a superhuman or anything.
Lmao. I know right? Give Leon some space, a pistol, and he'll give you hell. But nah, its no bug. He just takes awhile.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
well would just say i had 2 bugs, one when i was playing online with other ppl the game lagged majorly and playing campaign on multiplayer we got stuck in a room but apart from that, the game is hell good! lol

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative

i killed him with a lot of time patience and a sniper rifle lol

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
My Errors and bugs with ORC were:
-AI shooting endlessly at the wall while I was standing there watching. (what the hell is Chris doing in ORC?:p)
-Broken Ability option (Could never get active camo to work no matter how many times I tried to configure)
-Bugged Hunters (Emptied a whole grenade launcher into 1 and it still wouldnt die.....on Easy)
-Bugged Doors (Sometimes I didnt need to open them, I just walked straight through them)
-Bugged Nemesis fight (How can a BOW spin that much in one spot and not get dizzy?:confused:)

I didnt finish the game so other bugs didnt show up.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
During one of my playthroughs of Resident Evil 4, Leon took two rocket launchers to his face and still didn't die... dude's got stamina.

Top Bottom