• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Bugs and Errors

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Does this happen after playing online? Cuz these never happened to me before
Anyone who wants to hate on what im about to say, save it. Sniper rifles are way too weak on the mmultiplayer. Please buff them up.
they also semi-suck in terms of accuracy, seriously how the hell can I hit a sandbag when I CLEARLY aim at his head -_-

Metal

i've not come accross any that you guys are having issues with, but i have some of my own that are bloody anoying.
-cant zoom in with weapons, it just constantly zooms in/out very very fast non stop. so have to hipfire everywhere i go..
-X never revivies team mates, it just goes partially up and then stops, in fact, this is with everything that requires you to hold down X..
-quick draw never works, it just rapidly switches between primary and secondary, it dosnt let me quick switch direction.

purchased a brand new sony controller, and it still doing it, also check my controller with other games and both (new and old) controllers work fine across game genres.

Metal

also in private versus mode after selecting game type its gets constantly stuck on scanning map.

I think i've braught the worlds crappiest RE;ORC disc going :(

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Metal, try uninstalling and deleting everything and then reinstalling the game, and downloading the latest patch. If you're on X360, just uninstall the game in the usual manner. If you're on the PS3, delete your RE: ORC files in Game Data Utility, and don't touch the Save data utility, as they're your saved games. Try again and tell us if it solved anything.

Metal

no go on that crash, deleted the DLC (there was no game install) it reupdated to 1.2 but no change. strangly it stays zoomed in longer on secondary weapons. ahh well, guess i'll have to hipfire like a rambo

CrashOkami

The Survivor
That's bad to hear, I can't think of anything else. It's very unlikely you've managed to damage your disc that much in such a short amount of time, without noticing. I'm not crossing out it's the disc, but I don't think it's the disc, it's probably the game itself.

Metal

theres no scratches on the disc, but took it back to CEX anyways. they eventuly agreed to switch it over. and everything works fine now.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
So it was the disc after all? Wow, it really is the first time I hear about a problematic disc! All's well that ends well then.

Metal

Indeed! I know it's strange, the disc was in perfect condition, maybe it just didn't agree with my ps3, it wouldn't be the first time lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
in one game, one guy was complaining hardcore about someone "Teleporting". Much to my amuzement, i've taken that the guy "teleporting" was just someone who had a bug or was lagging.... None the less was an amuzing rant the guy had, during the after match chatter.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Well, mostly, but not absolutely correct :p What I like in this generation is that you can get patches. But last generation's games were more polished, though smaller in scope and power.

Top Bottom