• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Boss, no ammo.....

Hoady

Alright i'm pretty sure i'm at the final boss here i've done well this whole game as Leon but i'm up to the part where there is a five minute countdown in an elevator and you gotta kill some massive freak that jumps through the roof.I have exactly enough bullets to to get him in his second form but then i can only run, i did manage to survive 4 minutes but i think i have to kill him(can't be bothered watching cutscenes and doing all the crap again to get to him).

I've got a flamethrower 26%,Handgun 5 bullets, Magnum 11 and about 5-6 of those magnum bullets go into zombies.Yeah this wouldn't be a problem but i missed the shotgun and i've got a nice big collection of shells just sitting there in the box.:pinch:

Oh yeah i forgot to add i need help!lol any plans?

L Kennedy

i think you have a big problem. but you can run back to the police station and get the shot gun. if you are planing on killing him with the bullets you have now, you cant use the magnum bullets on zombies. just run around the the zombies or use the knife or push them away... but i dont think you have enough bullets to kill him xD

Hoady

Yeah i thought i was in a bit of a pickle if i can still get it though i'm going to run back lol!

Sounds like the official plan but i need to ask where do you find the shotgun?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yikes! Dug yourself a pretty deep hole there, huh? :p Then again, looking at your ammo count, I would have though that you'd be able to off the boss with a fair bit of ammo to spare. What difficulty are you playing on?

Hoady

Steve;38126 said:
Yikes! Dug yourself a pretty deep hole there, huh? :p Then again, looking at your ammo count, I would have though that you'd be able to off the boss with a fair bit of ammo to spare. What difficulty are you playing on?

Easy.:lol:

I've got so many herbs its hit ridiculous, i don't think running and healing for 5 minutes is going to help though and it takes about 10-15 mins to get to him each time if i lose(Ada,birkins wife cutscenes!).

If i can get the shotgun and waste all those shells i'd be a happy chap.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
back in the polica station, in the main STARS room, theres a silver cupboard on your right as you walk in, its in there.
BUT running backs going to take a long time.

Hoady

The one you meet up with claire?Jeez can't believe i missed it, running back is going to be harsh lol.

aintnoscrub

Premium
have you only got the one save game, or perhaps go on a hunt for magnum ammo, it doesnt take much to slaughter him, although he can be a pain.
you can also get the shotgun at the very beginning, but seeing as you can get it where i said, no point mentioning this one, in kendo's gun shop, when you meet that guy who aims a shotgun at you, remember that if you play again

Hoady

Lmao if only i knew i just sprinted when they came through the window.The whole time i've used the handgun and magnum for bosses/lickers i never had a problem with running out until now.

L

Lurker
Yeah i picked up the shotgun at kendos store. You might want to go back and get the SMG well your at it to.

Hoady

Yeah i didn't grab the smg because it said it should be left for claire.I got a problem though i can't use the tram elevator i'm stuck in the factory!I think i might save all my ammo then stab him to death lol i've got lots of health so i'm gonna try it out when i'm next on.

aintnoscrub

Premium
its not a must, saving it for her, you still can take it, but oh well, too late now.
and i thought that migth happen, your only option, is too hunt for more ammo for magnum, or use your knife and handgun until he keeps weak then use the magnum to finish him off

L Kennedy

i dont think you are going to find much ammo around in the factory, so you have little problem... so you can start from the begining again xD

aintnoscrub

Premium
follow a guide this time, and you should be able to get to the end in an half and abit
just dodge all zombie, etc

Hoady

Yeah if i grab the shotgun i'll be fine i got so much ammo for it lol but i'm only playing on easy i reckon i should be able to pull it off with the knife if not i'm going to sprint through it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
it is possible with the knife, the key is timing, slash and run, don't try and get cocky and pull off two or three in one, it'lkl get you killed, however having a time limit is always a problem, so use up all your ammo. then go for knife.

Top Bottom