• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Boss, no ammo.....

Hoady

Ahh can't believe i did it!In his first form i used up my pistol bullets then knifed him and kept running back and then came his second form so i magnumed the hell out of him if it wasn't for the custom parts of the magnum i don't think i would've pulled it off oh yeah and i had heaps of health items.Thanks dudes!

My ranking:
E(WHAT!)
4 hours 40 minutes and 52 seconds(well real close along those lines)
20 saves

And might i say that was the most epic song for credits i've ever heard.Claires turn now.

L Kennedy

that is good... i didnt think you were able to kill him with so low ammo xD

the reason you got so low rank is because you saved alot and uesd some time. you also use alot of first aid spray witch lower your rank

XmetallatemX

.I think i remember that monster. That was an intence battle. And never be shy to run away for bit. Are legs are a good weapon to!! ;)

ResidentZelda

Captain Courageous;39095 said:
Ahh can't believe i did it!In his first form i used up my pistol bullets then knifed him and kept running back and then came his second form so i magnumed the hell out of him if it wasn't for the custom parts of the magnum i don't think i would've pulled it off oh yeah and i had heaps of health items.Thanks dudes!

My ranking:
E(WHAT!)
4 hours 40 minutes and 52 seconds(well real close along those lines)
20 saves

And might i say that was the most epic song for credits i've ever heard.Claires turn now.

Haha I got the same rank in my first playthrough XD but I got like 15:45:56 LOL I still remember it was the worst time of My RE history XD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
did you use alot of first aid sprays, and use any special weapons or...if your playing it on emulator, did you get any special weapons in your item box

aintnoscrub

Premium
don't use first aid sprays, stick to herbs, if you wanna get an S rank, you can only use one herb in the entire game i think

ResidentZelda

lol I already got an S rank like a year ago (I don't remember too well) it's because I pretty much dodged everything and only shooted when it was necessary (damn at the end of the game nothing more fit in my item box because it was full of herbs XD so I had to start mixing XD)

aintnoscrub

Premium
S-rank is easy to achieve if you have a route..ive done a speed run of that game so many times now and so no it back to front, and that makes it easier when expecting whats round every corner and such..no more than 1 herb, don't pick up the machine gun, (or the sidepack..i might be wrong about that) and don't stop and fight, unless you have to, because your aiming for under 3 hours i think it is

Top Bottom