• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bizarre (Murder) Cases in Ren City

Mr Sunshine

I didn't know whether I should post this here or in the feedback forum..

Anyway, you probably have noticed that the url of a member's profile ends in a number(e.g ...u=3616). This number represents a member's place regarding his joining date. So Steve has no.1, Sephiroxas no.4 e.t.c. However when I typed "2" no member was displayed!

Also I found this member who claims to be 2005 years old! How the hell did he manage to do that? You can't type a birth year before 1902!

By the way the number of his profile is 22. Coincidence? I don't think so..

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Fallen91;74178 said:
I didn't know whether I should post this here or in the feedback forum..

Anyway, you probably have noticed that the url of a member's profile ends in a number(e.g ...u=3616). This number represents a member's place regarding his joining date. So Steve has no.1, Sephiroxas no.4 e.t.c. However when I typed "2" no member was displayed!

Member 2 was probably just deleted.

Also I found this member who claims to be 2005 years old! How the hell did he manage to do that? You can't type a birth year before 1902!

Looks more like a glitch to me...

Mr Sunshine

Oh come on! Don't spoil all the thrill already! :p

[spoilers]I say that this forum is haunted :ninja:[/spoilers]

Mr Sunshine

Rathit;74184 said:
Another thing, that member has 22 posts :O

LOL! How could I've missed this! :eek: Brrrrrrr..

Anyway, yeah I suppose his age is a glitch because there are more members aged 2000+ out there and all of them joined in 2008.

I didn't know that a member can be deleted! Isn't banning enough? :confused:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;74178 said:
What's so special about the number 22?

Fallen91;74185 said:
I didn't know that a member can be deleted! Isn't banning enough? :confused:
Admins can delete accounts. It's not something they usually do to keep someone out, that's what bans are for. There can be a number of reasons to delete an account. One possible reason is to make a username available again. Another possible reason is that a member demands their account deleted. I've seen accounts be deleted for both these reasons (not here), and I'm sure there can be other possible reasons to delete an account too.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
REN has a ghost! :eek: I must go retrieve my digital recorder and video camera and see if I can catch any evidence of this "ghost". :lol:

Top Bottom