• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Billy cohen

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i guess everyone has an opinion as to what he did next, if you familiar with the who is nemesis thread, a few members have put forward the idea he could possibly nemesis.
so go ahead and post what you think he did next
:lol:

rocklikebrucelee

Maybe he is Nemesis...? We'll never know now. lol
I was hoping he would be the main character in RE5, since he has lots of ties to Africa and he's the first person to actually put forth the theory that Marcus "kept changing the mother virus." Also, he kicks ass!
You know...RE0 actually helped set up the setting for RE5. It pretty much gave it away that the Progenitor Virus was from Africa. D:
Well, I'm sure Billy wouldn't show himself to the world, since he's supposed to be "dead". So... If he does make a future appearance in any games, it's going to be hard to think how he will. Lol a Bird-Man?

aintnoscrub

Premium
bird man..nahh haha.
i think he is one of those characters that is gone forever now.
i don;t want him to be, but i can't imagine him popping up again.
and like you said, under what terms would we see him again.

rocklikebrucelee

aintnoscrub;46704 said:
bird man..nahh haha.
i think he is one of those characters that is gone forever now.
i don;t want him to be, but i can't imagine him popping up again.
and like you said, under what terms would we see him again.

Maybe Billy was running through the forest, and ran into Sergei while he was taking Red Queen. ...ouch. Poor Billy... o_O

rocklikebrucelee

aintnoscrub;46712 said:
i guess anythings a possibility, but do you honestly think we'll see him again

The most likely way we'll see him again is if there's a new RE game with Rebecca again. Until then, the chances are very slim.

aintnoscrub

Premium
even with a new rebecca based game, i think its very unlikely, unless he's in some sort of major trouble, and can only turn to her because everyone else it supposed to think he's dead.

rocklikebrucelee

Billy was a cool character. I don't care how he comes back, but I'd sure like to see him in a game again. Unless...Billy was the merchant in RE4! He spent some time in Australia, and sells guns for a living! :)

ResidentZelda

But his big butt tatoo may give him away lol, but I hope we see him again :D

Maybe Billy was running through the forest, and ran into Sergei while he was taking Red Queen. ...ouch. Poor Billy... o_O
OMG What if he was the person in the blue bag that They were holding in the cutscene from "Rebecca's nightmare" from UC when she was watching outside the window?!
it could be a possibility....

rocklikebrucelee

ResidentZelda;46762 said:
But his big butt tatoo may give him away lol, but I hope we see him again :D

OMG What if he was the person in the blue bag that They were holding in the cutscene from "Rebecca's nightmare" from UC when she was watching outside the window?!
it could be a possibility....

Maybe Billy was infected by a special monster in the forest or something, and Sergei took him because he exhibited special qualities from the infection...enough to use him for project nemesis! D:

ResidentZelda

Maybe Billy was infected by a special monster in the forest or something, and Sergei took him because he exhibited special qualities from the infection...enough to use him for project nemesis! D:

You got a point in there

mastermind

ya if he went to Africa then it would have been funny if he was the main player in RE5 cause then the riots could have been considered payback through karma if you beleive in that lol

D

Deleted member 1428

Wait so he got charged by the "boss" cuz he didn't wanna do it?

Top Bottom