• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bad or Unhealthy Habits!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey man, I'm just trying to encourage some kind of discussion apart from the 'what are you thinking'-esque threads... so I was wondering what your bad or unhealthy habits are? They can be eating habits, behavioural habits, anything.

My bad habits probably include procrastination, and too much drinking (and smoking when I've been drinking). There's a couple others I'll post later.

Hoady

1.Smoking but i guess thats drug addiction not really a habit.
2.Sleeping...My sleep is out of control, i feel the unnecessary compulsive need to stay up really late.If i sleep at night i wake up 3 hours later..in the morning nothing will wake me up.If you poured a bucket of water on my head i'd probably just shrug it off and keep on sleeping(please don't do this).

I must have some more..later,because i didn't sleep last night.

LordGolbez

One Of Mine Is Procrastination To An Extent. Mine Has A Warrented Reason I Feel. When I Was Little My Mother Would Always Yell For Me To Come And Do Something So Now That I Am Older I Do On My Own Time Unless It's Important, Sadly Some Things Fall Off By The Wayside.:oops: Oh And Unhealthy Eating Habits. Dat's All For Now.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
See, my problem is I can only be motivated or... arsed to do things when a deadline's approaching. It's my tragic character flaw.

LordGolbez

Oh I Dispise Deadlines. I Never Turned In A Term Paper For High School Or What Little Time I Was In College.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
2.Sleeping...My sleep is out of control, i feel the unnecessary compulsive need to stay up really late.If i sleep at night i wake up 3 hours later..in the morning nothing will wake me up.If you poured a bucket of water on my head i'd probably just shrug it off and keep on sleeping(please don't do this).

I must have some more..later,because i didn't sleep last night.
This is my most unhealthy habit. Unfortunately I am the one who tells me what my schedule is like, so I have become hopeless with my sleeping patterns. I can stay up for 30 hours and then sleep 18 hours. Not healthy.

See, my problem is I can only be motivated or... arsed to do things when a deadline's approaching. It's my tragic character flaw.
Thankyou thankyou dankyou. It is so wonderful to know I'm not the only one. I procrastinate everything, sometimes I even procrastinate procrastinating. :oops:

Another bad habit I have, is to always be late. It's caused by the above habit, and I'm too optimistic about how long time I need preparing/doing stuff. But I do almost always deliver papers on deadline, though.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Let me see: I have a really bad temper, I smoke, and I drink. I lack motivation to get things done sometimes. I bite my nails when I'm bored. I eat when I'm bored lol...which is definitely a bad habit in my book. I wish I could make myself stop.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Wow I have sooooo many bad habits/behavioural flaws there really isn't space to put them here. I like to think of myself as a work in progress though and gradually these things are getting to be less of an issue. I'm unbearably undisciplined, I have a tendency to pretend to listen when someone is talking but really I'm thinking about something that is actually interesting (but not in a serious situation), my eating habits are dreadful and I'm an alcoholic (but 5 years sober and counting so that's one of my flaws that is improving).

There are many many more but that'll do for now ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Let me see: I have a really bad temper
Really? I have never seen it. :) What triggers your temper? lol

Wow I have sooooo many bad habits/behavioural flaws there really isn't space to put them here. I like to think of myself as a work in progress though and gradually these things are getting to be less of an issue. I'm unbearably undisciplined, I have a tendency to pretend to listen when someone is talking but really I'm thinking about something that is actually interesting (but not in a serious situation), my eating habits are dreadful and I'm an alcoholic (but 5 years sober and counting so that's one of my flaws that is improving).

There are many many more but that'll do for now ;)
Angel, I don't believe you can be undisciplined when you stopped drinking! I have been told that addiction to alcohol is one of the hardest addictions to combat, so big congratulations on that! I take off my hat for you, you must be strong.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Really? I have never seen it. :) What triggers your temper? lol

Heh...stupidity, ignorance...those two things set me off more than anything. It doesn't help that I am of Lakota Sioux decent either...they had one hell of a temper too. So maybe it isn't so much a bad habit, but rather hereditary lol :p

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Angel, I don't believe you can be undisciplined when you stopped drinking! I have been told that addiction to alcohol is one of the hardest addictions to combat, so big congratulations on that! I take off my hat for you, you must be strong.
That's very kind of you to say, Romero, but it's an addiction I will most likely battle for the rest of my life - I haven't had a drink in 5 years but it's very often I'll wish I could have one and I miss it a lot sometimes. It helps enormously that Steve doesn't drink at all because I think if he did have the odd drink now and again there's no way I'd be able to stay off the stuff.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm also really judgemental. Not in a kind of 'she's fat or ugly' kind of way, but in a 'he or she thinks this so they must be a moron' kind of way. And I've got bad road rage and I've had just about every eating disorder under the sun.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
i'm a bitch... not Vergil'sBitch, I mean opinionated... I take after my dad.
I'm a perfectionist... I always put myself down, I blame myself when things go wrong. I'm easy to hate, i whinge, moan... and bitch (which is what I've already said)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I dip tobaccy. It's a nasty and unhealthy habit, but I'm weaning myself off of ciggs with it. It's not a good excuse, I know.. but it's working. I'll hopefully be back off all of it by the end of next month.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I have a really bad habit of saying the wrong things and offending people. I don't have a filter. I mean well but it's just the way I word it I guess? Lol and I overspend sometimes..too much junk.

Top Bottom