• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassins Creed 2

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Just watched 2 videos of this game, apparently there are 30 different weapons in the game, if you played the last game you will know about the deadly combos with the sword an dagger haha

What are your thoughts, I think it looks abit better then the previous game

Gameplay trailer
Official trailer

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
looks alright yeah, if anyone can be assed to watch both it's not bad but if you just wonna watch one then the gameplay video has got a part where the new playeble guy stabs to guys in the face at once, its like a move in the game haha run an stab, right in the head! its sweeet!!

Hoady

i played the first got bored fairly quick but yeah i saw gameplay of the second he like hops in a flying machine and flys over italy lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i never played the first one, might get it on the laptop..but it does look like the kinda game that might get a tad boring very quickly, but it doesnt really matter if i dowload it, not like i'm wasting my own money lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got bored of the old game, never completed it either. The horse riding through the map to certain areas kinda sucks an blows if you ask me lol

Hoady

Yeah when i played it i just started killing heaps of people and jumping around buildings which was fun for 10 minutes then it just got repetitive.That game was so hyped.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i thought it would be..doesnt really appeal to me anyways, and i guess this one will be exactly the same apart from slightly better graphics, and more jumping around, judging by the trailer.

aintnoscrub

Premium
visually it looks impressive, maybe give it a try one day, when ive got nothing better to do lol

Hoady

Yeah i pretty sure heaps of people hated the first one cause they made it look so good.Person in Assassin cult robes,in a flying machine,soaring over italy 1600s=ridiculous.

Hoady

Thats even more ridiculous.That would be pretty badass to go back in time i could just predict everything, become like a psychic i've always wanted to know if jesus is the real deal.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah I new I'd made a AC2 thread agess ago, I completed this game way to quick, but its the best game ive played in awhile lol since Resi 5!

I read a review online - the bad things they had to say, was that the game fizzles out at the end, which is what gamespot said.. but my mate who also completed it, If anyone has played both games they both end the same.. your left in a situation where you dont quite know whats gunna happen next haha... 8D

Took me like 3 days to complete the game, and I've got 100 achievement points left to get, but it's a awesome game, Im still gonna play it loads just like Resi Evil 5 even after Ive completed it haha.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;60498 said:
Hahah I new I'd made a AC2 thread agess ago, I completed this game way to quick, but its the best game ive played in awhile lol since Resi 5!

I read a review online - the bad things they had to say, was that the game fizzles out at the end, which is what gamespot said.. but my mate who also completed it, If anyone has played both games they both end the same.. your left in a situation where you dont quite know whats gunna happen next haha... 8D

Took me like 3 days to complete the game, and I've got 100 achievement points left to get, but it's a awesome game, Im still gonna play it loads just like Resi Evil 5 even after Ive completed it haha.

Just one question I would like to ask. Is there any avatar awards to unlock in the 360 version? If there is then I am buying this game as soon as possible.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What are avatar awards?

As far as I know, there is a thing called "Uplay" you press " Y " at the main menu and you can spend points you've earned from the game to get extras, like costumes and ammo etc, plus you can get a AC2 theme for your xbox, Im not sure about avatar awards.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;60514 said:
What are avatar awards?

As far as I know, there is a thing called "Uplay" you press " Y " at the main menu and you can spend points you've earned from the game to get extras, like costumes and ammo etc, plus you can get a AC2 theme for your xbox, Im not sure about avatar awards.

Avatar awards are like these little awards that you unlock for you xbox live avatar through achievements. You can see 2 avatar awards on my gamerpic. You can see the Halo Monitor and the Left 4 Dead 2 hand t-shirt.

If you got a certain achievement then another pop-up comes up and informs you that you unlocked an avatar award.

EDIT: I just looked up on gamefly.com and there is no avatar awards for the game. I will still buy this game as soon as possible.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;60516 said:
Ahhh I see, I've never recieved one of those yet!

Well, I just looked the game on gamefly.com and there was no avatar awards. Oh well, I will still buy this game soon.

Top Bottom