• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask A Stupid question, Get A Stupid Answer! (Resi Edition)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Edited :I

Because he's well... he's a piece of heaven. Too perfect. Too sexy. Too handsome. Too sexy. Too obsessing. Too perfect. Too handsome. Too lovely. Too cute. Too everything
heart.gif

Will you be friends with Verdugo if you eventually find out that he's actually a sweetheart?

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
yeah of couurssseeee!, whats wrong with verdugo anyway. hes just as sweetheart as u.

If you were the same size as chris in re5, would you do a stripe tease in front of the old ladies 65 & over?

Silverfern

Hehehehehehe, cheeky. rather not. and plus I wouldnt reach up to his build size body plus Im a girl.

If William Birkin wasnt working for the Umbrella Corp. which company would he work for?

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'd take as much shooting training as I can! I love to shoot <33 (even thought I never shot in real, if you don't count Paintball...)

What would you do if you get stuck in an elevator with the Verdugo still chasing you?

Silverfern

Either Fight against him or just freeze myself. I dont know really hard to say.

If you were stuck with one of the re characters in the Elevator who would that be and what would you do?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Silverfern;95583 said:
If you were stuck with one of the re characters in the Elevator who would that be and what would you do?
It would be Ashley and I'd try to make her stop screaming my name. :pinch:

Why did Salazar and the last Verdugo escape instead of trying to fight Leon when Leon entered the tower in chapter 4-4?

LordGolbez

Because When He Was Building It He Was Like "Well I'm Going To Be A God Soon So I Won't Need It Anyway?

What Is It With Every Villain's Obsession With Being A God?

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
They believe in themselves. Nothing can be impossible if you work hard enough. That's why you should take one of the villians as an life example! AND DESTROY THIS FRIKIN' WORLD >D!!

So *uhum*, which animal raised up Wesker as its child?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Porcupine. Look at his hair! That stuff either has a sh*t ton of hairspray or his daddy was a porcupine.

Why doesn't anyone ever think to shoot a zombie in the head?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Wesker thought her the art of awesomeness.

What kinda music does Leon like to listen to?

Silverfern

ummm..... I Don't know, I think it would be RE CVX the scene after you grab the wig. well..... yeah sort of.

Which is the worst scene you ever saw in resident evil?

zombinater007

when the tyrant was introduced in the first resident evil when wesker says stop it like a baby.

If Barry didn't have his magnum what would he want instead?

Top Bottom