• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Anyone still playing the cube version?

iNFiN1TY

I love it, the details and all.. i was really happy they remade it and made it better looking, im wondering if there are still people playing it?

i got a habit of when im bored, i play all titles again

lol

this one is up next.

:D

Popo

i play it everytime! i bought the gamecube just for that remake, my favourite game in the series!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive still got the Gamecube version of the old Resievil but I play it on a Wii, it's a good game. I like the notes of peoples diary's, this one person was turning into a zombie an as the pages went on you could tell from his spelling an grammar he was getting worse haha an near the end he said something like "itchy, tasty" it's one badass zombie game haha.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Ive still got it on gamecube and play it from time to time.
finished it so many times now, it never seems to get old

L

Lurker
Ive only managed to complete it as jil...

BUT LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE I GOT THE BEST ENDING FIRST TRY

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I play it whenever i get the chance. I still didn't finish it with Chris yet, but i will eventually.

mastermind

i dont play the cube version except when a friend lets me borrow it. i can only beat it with jill

btw iNFiN1TY yesit is true but its not what your probably thinking. its called The Darkside Chronicles. im pretty sure that capcom said that it was the official RE2 remake along with others.

T-Virus Rose

Opposite of me lol. For some reason every time I go to beat it as Jill I lose interest halfway through and quit.

iNFiN1TY

aintnoscrub;48418 said:
Correct lol, but whats that gt to do with REmake?

I dont want a rail shooter, i want next gen movement and a oldskool story line but ''expanded'' and with high deff graphics. Not an 80/90's acrcade shooter.

Top Bottom