• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Anyone care to explain?

rocklikebrucelee

Hmm...was Wesker involved with anybody? I mean... he was always a sociopath...so...no girlfriend or something? How can you go for 30 years of your life being single? that's kinda hard...unless...Wesker's son (probably from Rebecca) returns to destroy BSAA!!! D:

Levan

Polkka. lol
^By 2010, if Rebecca had Wesker's son(or daughter, could be a possiblity) he would be about, 10 or 11 years old? And maybe they did it after Wesker had that virus, and their son would turn out to be some superpowered boy, lol.

This makes me wonder about Jill... What do you think Wesker did to her aside from taking antibodies from her and implanting the P30 device on her chest all these years? xD

Why would Rebecca bare him a child after betrayal?

Him impregnating Jill while she was under control would be a twist, but I wouldn't like to think of Wesker as a rapist. He's an asshole, but he's a murdering asshole not a raping asshole, let's just keep him as a murderer.

rocklikebrucelee

Hmm...since Wesker was taken from a family...what if...Wesker had a TWIN brother, and he was seperated from him? :O
Wesker's brother then goes on a revenge mission on Umbrella/Tricell/The Agency for the destruction of his family (even though Albert Wesker brought it on himself).
His name would be... Adam Wesker!!!

Well not really Wesker...since that was a special surname. Adam...West-er? lol

^Weird, I thought about him having a twin and the even scarier part is I think that's the name I came up with. But it was just a thought. I think throwing in a twin would be pushing it. They might as well clone him if he is dead, but that's another topic.

rocklikebrucelee

013;46840 said:
^Weird, I thought about him having a twin and the even scarier part is I think that's the name I came up with. But it was just a thought. I think throwing in a twin would be pushing it. They might as well clone him if he is dead, but that's another topic.

Well yeah, but this Wesker would just be on a mission for justice or something. kind of like the opposite of Albert.
Adam West-er and Leon S. Kennedy tag team and open a can of whoop-*** on the zombies! i really hope they don't use ganados anymore. I'm kinda tired of them already. for some reason, you just never get tired of zombies as you do ganados! :O

^Ah, im not tired of either. Hell I wouldn't mind a game with both. I do hope for more creative bosses though. Im tired of tentacles, eyeballs, and spider looking thiggies.

rocklikebrucelee

013;46843 said:
^Ah, im not tired of either. Hell I wouldn't mind a game with both. I do hope for more creative bosses though. Im tired of tentacles, eyeballs, and spider looking thiggies [sic].

Well, didn't they have zombies in RE5? The part where you're walking on the conveyer (if that's how it's spelled) belt. If you shoot them, they sound like the zombies from RE1. They even look like zombies more than ganados to me.

^Hmmm, they might have been, but it never really said what they really were did they?

rocklikebrucelee

013;46860 said:
^Hmmm, they might have been, but it never really said what they really were did they?

I guess not... but i'd recognize the sound of a zombie getting shot anywhere! it has this wierd noise like "DUAH" except more high pitched at the beginning. it was the same sound as an RE1 zombie. :D

Top Bottom