• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another new !

Mitsu

Hi !
Well, what can I say ?
You can call me mitsu, I'm 18yo, i'm french and I need to ameliorate my english, juste to be understand-able ~
But most of all, I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil for a looooong long time. When I was younger, my older sister was playing the very first RE, and I was watching her playing, frightened. Now, I play all by myself, and I find the new ones (RE4 and RE5) a lot less frightening than the others but they are still amazing.

Well. I think that's enough, lol.
Hello °w°

CassidyAcid

bonjour! je parle un peu francais! =D

I'm quite new too, and it seems we got into the games the same way. I used to watch my elder sister play 1 & 2 on our old Playstation.

Welcome!

Hoady

Well just so you know i've never even heard of the word ameliorate so your not doing bad for yaself lol.Anyway welcome.

Hmm i noticed your from paris...is that the only fricken existing place in france?Haha its no offense but the only place you hear from france is paris i've literally heard of nowhere else lol.

wpstudart

I don't know to say French, but If I would say something it would be 'Welcome to the forums, enjoy here'.

And you're a 'old school' player, nice :D

Anyways, if I could talk to the Forum, I would say "Je t'aime Resident Evil Forums" :lol:

Enjoy your stay, Profitez de votre séjour.

Mitsu

Well, even if it is just two or three words per person, I find it cute that almost everyone tried to speak to me with my native language, thaaank !

Then, I'd say no, Paris is not the only existing place in France ! But I know that some people make other people believe that they're from Paris because they want to get some kind of "prestige". You know, it's better to come from Paris instead of Tourcoing (l o l).
But I reassure you, I'm not lying about me =) I was born in Versailles, but I'm now in Paris, for my university.

Thank you, everyone !

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Mitsu;50286 said:
Hi !
Well, what can I say ?
You can call me mitsu, I'm 18yo, i'm french and I need to ameliorate my english, juste to be understand-able ~
But most of all, I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil for a looooong long time. When I was younger, my older sister was playing the very first RE, and I was watching her playing, frightened. Now, I play all by myself, and I find the new ones (RE4 and RE5) a lot less frightening than the others but they are still amazing.

Well. I think that's enough, lol.
Hello °w°

Bonjour!
Je m'appelle CR1994...
Ah forget it, hehe =)
I'm doing French GCSE, so I need some help as well! =)
Welcome, if you need any help with English, just ask ok =)
Have a great time!

Mitsu

What means GCSE ?

Thank you two !
If you need help for french, just let me know. I won't forget to ask you if I need some for english =)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Mitsu;50385 said:
What means GCSE ?

Thank you two !
If you need help for french, just let me know. I won't forget to ask you if I need some for english =)

It's a British exam that pretty much decides everything to go to a sixth form (Basically year 12-13) =)

L

Lurker
welcome whatya buying. you bought one spot out of the infinite remaining at renews. welcome to the board.

Mitsu

I'm not a mod of finalfantasyforum, I don't even know this forum =D

Thank you, everyone !

For anyone who could want to know. . . In french, welcome is "bienvenue" (for a girl, by the way (which is actually my case). For a boy, you have to say "bienvenu". No difference between them for the prononciation !)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Oh okay. I was just asking, cuz someone there is called mitsuki i think. Sounded basically the same

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
S'il vous plaît ne prenez pas à ma infraction "Ne dites pas de remise! commentaire s'il vous plaît =)

Translation: Please don't offence to my 'Don't say surrender!' comment please =)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Welcome to the forum! :D Are you named Mitsu as in Mitsuko Souma from Battle Royale?? If so that would be sooooo cool xD

Mitsu

Chris : I don't really understand your 'don't say surrender'. . .

Wolfgirl : YEAH, right. The inspiration for my nickname (long one : mitsuki) comes from battle royale. Good game !

Top Bottom