• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anime

RegeneratorHater24

I like Naruto, Deathnote (I don't get to watch it alot though :/), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran Host Club is pretty funny, I just watched an episode of Code Geass for the first time yesterday. I wish they would make Battle Angel Alita: Last order an anime. Did anyone ever see Ergo Proxy?? The art is pretty cool, but I never watched it before.

Bad Wolf

My favorite anime are Trigun, Fushigi Yuugi, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, and anything by Hayao Miyazaki. :D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'm bringing back old topics
tarddanceplz.gif

Vampire Knight and Wolfs Rain 'till the day I die!

sadistic_greyfox

Haha, I'll try and help.

Not really into the newer stuff but Ghost in the Shell being my all time fav, black lagoon, cowboy bebop, neon genesis evangelion and Hellsing are a few more that come to mind.

Wolf's rain is a good one though.

Mr Sunshine

This thread is too old actually. You should have created a new one instead.

Anyway my favorite anime??

Ummm.. I used to watch pokemon.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Fallen91;77676 said:
This thread is too old actually. You should have created a new one instead.
This.

JaguarsSoul, please check the 'Handful of Reminders' link in my signature. This topic is almost two years old, and rarely does anyone who participated in it come online still. Please feel free to make a new one next time. Thanks. :)

jw1322

dbz, evangelion, full metal alchemist, cowboy bebop, trigun, rurouni kenshin, grappler baki, HELLSING!!!!

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Wasn't Sure Where to Post this at.... But I am now A Death Note Fan. For about the LAST 3 hours. And I made these.

Should of Seen it before PhotoBucket Raped me with A big JPEG rod.
This one is A background.

Sig1copy.jpg

This one is the Signature to go with it.
Sig1copy-1.jpg

sadistic_greyfox

Death Note was cool back in the day, me and a friend started watching it before it got popularized. Hardcore anime dudes try to give it a rough time but they can't deny, watching it is just plain out...Fun. 1st story arc was my fav though.

Watching these new Full Metal Alchemist episodes and dare I say it, this is better than the original.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
La Femme Fatale;77690 said:
This.

JaguarsSoul, please check the 'Handful of Reminders' link in my signature. This topic is almost two years old, and rarely does anyone who participated in it come online still. Please feel free to make a new one next time. Thanks. :)

Ow, I'm sorry D:! I'm not so good in memorizing rules (and such) >.<! I'll create a new one right now =)

marcel_resident

i love anime my favorites anime are naruto ,bleach dragon ball and more..........and now i going to read vampire knigth i heard is a good anime =)

Top Bottom