• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 amazing

Cousintony

speed run, i tried that for the first chapter...but as I was running through the wilderness I kept hitting bear traps.

Sephiroxas

Well, technically, most of the time, you don't HAVE to sit there and fight everything. You can just run from one door to the other. That can save ALOT of time. :-[

A_Wesker123

The Original
^ Trudat. I find it kinda destroying the whole point of the game if you just skip everything and run for the doors. :)

Sephiroxas

I was just saying, that technically you could. Though some fights are mandatory, in order to get a key or unlock a door. :-\ :-[

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
my current speed run is just over 2 and a half hours, it could be improved as i made the following mistakes..

1. not looking for bear traps, they actually slow you down alot.
2. wasting time on some bosses, when i could have got the easy kill with rocket launcher.
3. at a couple of stages i actually stopped to kill, instead of running on.

i shall get some footage of my ultimate speed run, that will be when i make it in 2 hours, just under or over :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah not killing anything is Booooring
I was watching my friend do a speed run with the typewritter I fell asleep haha he did it fast though
But tbh all that does is change the number of times completed and earns you mo money for everything else you can buy.

Like the mine thrower that gun is jokes! there like homing dart missiles

Top Bottom