• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Albert Wesker to return in RE7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleine Welt

Resident Evil 5 Enthusiast
The Darkening Sea, I think the problem here is you're letting your love of Wesker to blind you from the truth. If this sounds a little 'mentor-ish' I apologize, but from what I've read so far that seems to be the case.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don't understand all of this, "bring Wesker back," bull crap. He's dead. And whether or not you like that fact, it isn't going to change. If he comes back in any form, in any future games, if will be as a special DLC or like a mercenaries character.

I wonder what else you know about the future of series that no else does...

But that's the thing. We shouldn't really be drawing two different conclusions that are this drastically different. In the vast majority of RE5 Wesker IS calm, cool, and collected. And those that remain the coolest and the calmest are the ones that will blow up the most. Just like in "Anger Management" when Jack Nicholson says there is the Cashier at the grocery store that deals with customers screaming and yelling at him over and over throughout the years, until he finally snaps and brings a gun to work...Wesker is no different really. He has ALWAYS had "God" complex in a sense. Even in REmake and the Umbrella Chronicles you can tell he has SUCH a superiority complex over every other character. In RE5 he's completely rational up until the end when he's driven SO mad because when someone with such a God complex (And this is speaking as someone who has a superiority complex, so I can relate) is proven wrong they can't bear it. It only makes sense that he is seen this way. After all, the only reason we didn't see him snap SOONER is because up until that point everything had gone according to plan. In REmake he lived after injecting himself with the virus. In 2003 he is the REASON Umbrella falls. On Rockfort Island he attacks the island and obtains the T-Veronica Virus. Ada obtains a few different viruses for him. I mean he ALWAYS is one step ahead of EVERYONE. And with such a God Complex, it only makes sense that he would lose his mind after coming out on bottom after ALWAYS being on top. That's really the only logical way to look at it. If you can show me logically why he SHOULDN'T have turned out that way, then by all means, enlighten me..

You saved me a lot of time. I hate how people think RE5 did anything different to his character when the only thing they did was give him style.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
To be fair, neither one of us is the only one with our viewpoints; the poll here shows that by a small majority those who voted actually thought it more likely Wesker was still alive: http://residentevil.org/threads/wesker-dead-or-alive-dedicated-to-013.1596/

But it was pretty well split, and those are two drastically different beliefs right there. Of course, the issue we're discussing is different, but if people can draw such different conclusions from something that appears very straightforward, they certainly can from a comparably more ambiguous topic - and having different interpretations of something is okay. I respect your view and your support for it.

Yes, Wesker always thought very highly of himself, even when he was a very young man prior to the mansion incident. There's a difference between believing yourself to be vastly superior and deciding to rule the world. He didn't need Spencer to tell him he was a special snowflake for him to suddenly decide that hey, maybe he was a pretty magnificent specimen after all - he already had a high level of appreciation for himself, surely enough to develop feelings that he could be placed high above others as their ruler, but he never reached that conclusion before (and this is a man who thinks about everything). He had always been the plotter behind the scenes, very careful, avoiding unnecessary risks. He wasn't spouting off about judging the human race. He couldn't even hold together coherent thoughts anymore, stating he was saving the world only to later ask Chris if he believed the world was worth saving. Wesker was always a thinker, and suddenly he's churning out nonsense.

As you said, Wesker IS always one step ahead of everyone, but he was all over the place in 5. He'd suffered setbacks to plans before (the Tyrant being killed by the remaining STARS, his being denied access to Umbrella's research data, his failing to get Ada killed by Hildago, for example), but he was able to work around setbacks and frustrations and still get what he wanted. Not only that, but in typical bad guy fashion, he again failed at killing our heroes despite having opportunities to do so; in the past, I understand that he was playing around with Chris, allowing him to live, but at this point he'd reached the conclusion it was time to kill him already but still didn't despite plenty of opportunities, and based upon what I know of "old" Wesker had he legitimately decided to kill someone he would have taken his chances to do so.

Demeanor is spelled "demeanour" in British English.

The Darkening Sea

But that's the thing. We shouldn't really be drawing two different conclusions that are this drastically different. In the vast majority of RE5 Wesker IS calm, cool, and collected. And those that remain the coolest and the calmest are the ones that will blow up the most. Just like in "Anger Management" when Jack Nicholson says there is the Cashier at the grocery store that deals with customers screaming and yelling at him over and over throughout the years, until he finally snaps and brings a gun to work...Wesker is no different really. He has ALWAYS had "God" complex in a sense. Even in REmake and the Umbrella Chronicles you can tell he has SUCH a superiority complex over every other character. In RE5 he's completely rational up until the end when he's driven SO mad because when someone with such a God complex (And this is speaking as someone who has a superiority complex, so I can relate) is proven wrong they can't bear it. It only makes sense that he is seen this way. After all, the only reason we didn't see him snap SOONER is because up until that point everything had gone according to plan. In REmake he lived after injecting himself with the virus. In 2003 he is the REASON Umbrella falls. On Rockfort Island he attacks the island and obtains the T-Veronica Virus. Ada obtains a few different viruses for him. I mean he ALWAYS is one step ahead of EVERYONE. And with such a God Complex, it only makes sense that he would lose his mind after coming out on bottom after ALWAYS being on top. That's really the only logical way to look at it. If you can show me logically why he SHOULDN'T have turned out that way, then by all means, enlighten me..

You are so misinformed. It is ridiculous. Let’s start with the Umbrella Chronicles. Albert Wesker loses the combat data and realises he injected himself for nothing! He was going to sell the data to a rival company. In addition to losing his humanity and the data, he also loses his Captain’s Job, and his right to remain visible in public society. I would argue that is terrible amount to lose in one night. All the while Chris and Jill return to the police station with the news of his supposed death. Revenge is what called for his comeback, not a ‘god’ complex.

Now let’s talk about Code Veronica X. Chris decisively blows Alexia to smithereens with a rocket launcher. Wesker was apparently upset enough to drag Claire out into the cold, in a bid to lure Chris out as well. They fight, Chris gets lucky, and Wesker unfortunately gets a burnt face. (I don’t know how many have spotted this, but in RE5, Wesker has a slight scar on one side of his face.) Ada double crosses Wesker in RE4. She had no intention of bringing the samples to him and took them elsewhere. She is a dodgy spy remember.

Now let’s speak of RE5. Before Chris even arrived in Africa, Wesker was already planning to saturate the globe with you know what, so it’s hard to argue for his ‘rationality’ at this point. Chris (along with Sheva) begins to pursue and keeps intervening. Excella fails to stop them advancing ahead. Jill fails to kill them. Wesker is forcibly given a double dose of his serum at the hands of Chris. He falls out the back of the aircraft, is kicked and shot, and then falls to the earth. He survives the huge drop because of his leaping abilities. At which point, you can now say he went insane.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You are so misinformed. It is ridiculous. Let’s start with the Umbrella Chronicles. Albert Wesker loses the combat data and realises he injected himself for nothing! He was going to sell the data to a rival company. In addition to losing his humanity and the data, he also loses his Captain’s Job, and his right to remain visible in public society. I would argue that is terrible amount to lose in one night. All the while Chris and Jill return to the police station with the news of his supposed death. Revenge is what called for his comeback, not a ‘god’ complex.

Now let’s talk about Code Veronica X. Chris decisively blows Alexia to smithereens with a rocket launcher. Wesker was apparently upset enough to drag Claire out into the cold, in a bid to lure Chris out as well. They fight, Chris gets lucky, and Wesker unfortunately gets a burnt face. (I don’t know how many have spotted this, but in RE5, Wesker has a slight scar on one side of his face.) Ada double crosses Wesker in RE4. She had no intention of bringing the samples to him and took them elsewhere. She is a dodgy spy remember.

Now let’s speak of RE5. Before Chris even arrived in Africa, Wesker was already planning to saturate the globe with you know what, so it’s hard to argue for his ‘rationality’ at this point. Chris (along with Sheva) begins to pursue and keeps intervening. Excella fails to stop them advancing ahead. Jill fails to kill them. Wesker is forcibly given a double dose of his serum at the hands of Chris. He falls out the back of the aircraft, is kicked and shot, and then falls to the earth. He survives the huge drop because of his leaping abilities. At which point, you can now say he went insane.
All of those setbacks and he was STILL ahead of Chris, Jill, an everyone else..you clearly don't know what a superiority complex is if you don't think Wesker has one...and I even SAID he didn't go insane till the end...a Sociopath and a psychopath are two TOTALLY different things, and you CLEARLY don't know that...

The Darkening Sea

All of those setbacks and he was STILL ahead of Chris, Jill, an everyone else..you clearly don't know what a superiority complex is if you don't think Wesker has one...and I even SAID he didn't go insane till the end...a Sociopath and a psychopath are two TOTALLY different things, and you CLEARLY don't know that...

Oh yes, plenty of individuals suffer from a superiority complex. That doesn't mean they despise humanity and wish to take over the world as a god. This is a stretch too far into comic book domain. Albert Wesker (as we prefer him) had the regular sense of superiority, principally, because of his intelligence and what he could achieve with it. He was very much a sane and sensible man, albeit sinister.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh yes, plenty of individuals suffer from a superiority complex. That doesn't mean they despise humanity and wish to take over the world as a god. This is a stretch too far into comic book domain. Albert Wesker (as we prefer him) had the regular sense of superiority, principally, because of his intelligence and what he could achieve with it. He was very much a sane and sensible man, albeit sinister.
Acutally...Most people with a very heavy sense of Superiority over others DO despise humanity. MOST do not have the power to act on it, and spend their life inside hating humanity from their own safe place. Wesker had the power to DO something about it, and was acting on it. You can call it "Comic Book." All you want. I know that if I had the power to take over the world, I would. So would almost ANYONE on earth if they were given the opportunity. Whether they would rule it for evil or for good is a moot point, because the point here is almost ANYONE would do it if they were given the chance. That said, he was sane and sensible up until the end of RE5. Also, he in NO way had a "Regular" sense of superiority. His superiority complex has ALWAYS been off the charts. Just like it is with people who have an IQ as high as his. You cannot compare him to your standards, because you don't have an IQ that's easily over 150. I know this based how you form your points, and the way you talk...

Turo602

The King of Kings

"And so I was reborn like the phoenix emerging from the flame. I no longer needed Umbrella, a new horizon stretched out before me. I have risen beyond the human race and cheated death itself, leaving nothing to oppose me."

I don't get why you're making Wesker out to be some sympathetic sap because he "lost his captain's job," (which means nothing considering he was a double agent) couldn't "remain visible to the public," and why you're saying he doesn't despise humanity when the guy not only faked his own death (and took advantage of being dead) but described his awakening with "hatred became my master." Not to mention that moments later he says the above quote in reference to his new found abilities which as you said yourself, rid him of his humanity.

The virus may have changed Wesker's priorities, but let's not forget that he spent the majority of his life working for a man who's entire lifework was dedicated to creating a superior race of humans and becoming immortal. In other words, Spencer wanted to become a god and Wesker had the power and the necessary wits to steal that dream for himself given the whole superiority-complex thing. So no, his god-complex didn't stem from his intelligence but rather the prototype virus he took at the end of the first game.

So before you claim others are misinformed, make sure you do some research.

Kleine Welt

To be fair, neither one of us is the only one with our viewpoints; the poll here shows that by a small majority those who voted actually thought it more likely Wesker was still alive: http://residentevil.org/threads/wesker-dead-or-alive-dedicated-to-013.1596/

I just have to point out here, it doesn't matter what the majority thinks about Wesker's death. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about it. The plain and simple fact is that he's dead. There is no room for opinion here. It's a fact in the series.

And what 'truth' is that exactly?
Yeah I should have realized that was a dumb way of saying this. What I mean is, you falsely think Capcom ruined Wesker's personality in a way that would never happen, when in reality it makes complete sense for him to end up the way he did at the end of RE5.

And as painful as it is to admit, the fans didn't create Resident Evil, Capcom did. So while the community can complain that Wesker would never have acted in the way he did, the fact will be that he did act that way and that means the community's wrong.

I don't know how else to say this; there is no room for opinion in terms of how it SHOULD have gone down. You can speculate on how you would have liked the events to happen, but not what should or shouldn't have happened. The way Wesker died and what he became is not wrong because the creators thought this is how he would go.

The Darkening Sea

Acutally...Most people with a very heavy sense of Superiority over others DO despise humanity. MOST do not have the power to act on it, and spend their life inside hating humanity from their own safe place. Wesker had the power to DO something about it, and was acting on it. You can call it "Comic Book." All you want. I know that if I had the power to take over the world, I would. So would almost ANYONE on earth if they were given the opportunity. Whether they would rule it for evil or for good is a moot point, because the point here is almost ANYONE would do it if they were given the chance. That said, he was sane and sensible up until the end of RE5. Also, he in NO way had a "Regular" sense of superiority. His superiority complex has ALWAYS been off the charts. Just like it is with people who have an IQ as high as his. You cannot compare him to your standards, because you don't have an IQ that's easily over 150. I know this based how you form your points, and the way you talk...

You’re obsessed with your own perception of his psyche and it doesn’t reflect how people (fans) generally feel towards his character. Your personal problems shouldn’t be projected onto a fictional character. You’re insisting that he always had a god complex, was always subject to the possibility of losing his sanity. Even though there was not a shred of evidence prior to RE5, and the so conveniently added Spencer/Wesker scene. This suggests that actually there needed to be a reason for a change in personality in order to justify his thoughts, reasons and behaviour, which lead up to his death. The cut scene has no relevance other than this. Also, a degree of psychosis has to be present for one to lose their sanity. Having a superiority complex does not do this alone. Unless the virus made him more psychotic… but I don’t think it is the case.

The Darkening Sea

"And so I was reborn like the phoenix emerging from the flame. I no longer needed Umbrella, a new horizon stretched out before me. I have risen beyond the human race and cheated death itself, leaving nothing to oppose me."

I don't get why you're making Wesker out to be some sympathetic sap because he "lost his captain's job," (which means nothing considering he was a double agent) couldn't "remain visible to the public," and why you're saying he doesn't despise humanity when the guy not only faked his own death (and took advantage of being dead) but described his awakening with "hatred became my master." Not to mention that moments later he says the above quote in reference to his new found abilities which as you said yourself, rid him of his humanity.

The virus may have changed Wesker's priorities, but let's not forget that he spent the majority of his life working for a man who's entire lifework was dedicated to creating a superior race of humans and becoming immortal. In other words, Spencer wanted to become a god and Wesker had the power and the necessary wits to steal that dream for himself given the whole superiority-complex thing. So no, his god-complex didn't stem from his intelligence but rather the prototype virus he took at the end of the first game.

So before you claim others are misinformed, make sure you do some research.

You can stop putting words into my mouth. I was not making him out to be a sympathetic sap at all. I was simply suggesting that his loses were a good cause for revenge for when he returned from the dead. He did NOT achieve what he planned. Understand! He lost the data, couldn’t sell it, and therefore also couldn’t buy his way into the rival company. At which point, he couldn’t return to his job either or been seen out in public as he was meant to be dead already. Are you stupid as well? Wesker was narrating the ‘chronicles’ as everything had already happened. This does not reflect how he felt/thought right after the mansion blew up. I suspect he would have been less optimistic and more ****ed than anything. Perhaps a lack of imagination is stifling the ability to think logically around here? He was sinister to begin with. Then he became revengeful. This was the justified reason for his return. He did not have a god complex prior to RE5. I wish people would stop pretending otherwise.

The Darkening Sea

In regards to Albert Wesker's intelligence:

Genius IQ is 130+

150 would really be pushing the bell curve, I think.

An educated guess would be that Albert Wesker was between 130 and 135.

I think that’s reasonable.

I don’t believe he developed any of the viruses. No, he just stole them and worked on them for his own perverse reasons. He obviously wasn’t that much of a creative genius.

William Birkin was probably smarter.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If every single person here is arguing with you...It's no more a matter of opinion. It means you're flat wrong. And he ALWAYS had a God complex. In EVERY game, or did you ignore the quote that @Turo602 threw at you that was WELL before Resident Evil 5, simply because you can't stand the idea of your precious Wesker's image being smudged in your own head. I, on the other had don't have a "Perception of his psyche." I knew enough about psychology to know exactly how it works. Hell, I once got PAID to get into the psyche of Batman and prove how mentally f*cked up he was in front of an audience...So I think I'm MORE than capable of doing the same thing to Wesker...Every body here knows you're blinded by your love of Wesker, and we're all trying to show you common sense and reason, however, you choose to ignore it because it means admitting you're wrong, and even worse, admitting that everything you know about your favorite character is wrong.

In regards to Albert Wesker's intelligence:

Genius IQ is 130+

150 would really be pushing the bell curve, I think.

An educated guess would be that Albert Wesker was between 130 and 135.

I think that’s reasonable.

I don’t believe he developed any of the viruses. No, he just stole them and worked on them for his own perverse reasons. He obviously wasn’t that much of a creative genius.

William Birkin was probably smarter.
Also, my IQ is 136, and I am not a genius. Genius level IQ is 152, and there have been people that have had IQ's well into the 180's (Though it is extremely rare), and Wesker was the TOP Umbrella Researcher prior to RE1, so it's not a far stretch at ALL to think that he easily has an above genius level IQ. You are just trying to hard to defend your character...

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don't know how else to say this; there is no room for opinion in terms of how it SHOULD have gone down. You can speculate on how you would have liked the events to happen, but not what should or shouldn't have happened. The way Wesker died and what he became is not wrong because the creators thought this is how he would go.

Actually, anyone can give their opinion on how they wish it all went down. That's why it's an opinion. Wesker died in a volcano after taking 2 rocket launcher shots to the face. That is a fact, it's what happened in the game but that doesn't mean it wasn't f*ckin' stupid or that it couldn't be undone if Capcom ever wished to go there. Given the whole Jake character, another one of those stupid decisions made by Capcom, you can't blame people for wanting Wesker back. The series already went full retard several times, so I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when proposed a simple idea like if it ruins the series' credibility for storytelling.

You can stop putting words into my mouth. I was not making him out to be a sympathetic sap at all. I was simply suggesting that his loses were a good cause for revenge for when he returned from the dead. He did NOT achieve what he planned. Understand! He lost the data, couldn’t sell it, and therefore also couldn’t buy his way into the rival company. At which point, he couldn’t return to his job either or been seen out in public as he was meant to be dead already. Are you stupid as well? Wesker was narrating the ‘chronicles’ as everything had already happened. This does not reflect how he felt/thought right after the mansion blew up. I suspect he would have been less optimistic and more ****ed than anything. Perhaps a lack of imagination is stifling the ability to think logically around here? He was sinister to begin with. Then he became revengeful. This was the justified reason for his return. He did not have a god complex prior to RE5. I wish people would stop pretending otherwise.

No one was putting words in your mouth. It was an interpretation I made and still stick too based on how ridiculous you are for even trying to make something like "not being a captain anymore" a factor into Wesker's revenge scheme. So the real question is, are YOU stupid? None of what you're saying means anything as Wesker remained steps ahead of everyone and was already a changed man with a new agenda. While he may have wanted revenge, it wasn't his top priority. He knew he'd get his revenge but he also saw a bigger picture.

Also, his narrating in Chronicles is exactly what he feels/thinks in those moments. Given the fact that Wesker was speaking in past-tense and that the narration is simply a story telling device, then that's how the story goes. When you're talking about something someone else made, imagination is irrelevant. You can only take the information, not put your stupid twist to it and treat it like a fact. It's your imagination that's blinding you from the truth. There are large amounts of evidence against you that you have yet to refute. You can't just ignore evidence and pretend it wasn't mentioned or write it off based on your own flawed perception of the character.

The Darkening Sea

Actually, anyone can give their opinion on how they wish it all went down. That's why it's an opinion. Wesker died in a volcano after taking 2 rocket launcher shots to the face. That is a fact, it's what happened in the game but that doesn't mean it wasn't f*ckin' stupid or that it couldn't be undone if Capcom ever wished to go there. Given the whole Jake character, another one of those stupid decisions made by Capcom, you can't blame people for wanting Wesker back. The series already went full retard several times, so I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when proposed a simple idea like if it ruins the series' credibility for storytelling.

No one was putting words in your mouth. It was an interpretation I made and still stick too based on how ridiculous you are for even trying to make something like "not being a captain anymore" a factor into Wesker's revenge scheme. So the real question is, are YOU stupid? None of what you're saying means anything as Wesker remained steps ahead of everyone and was already a changed man with a new agenda. While he may have wanted revenge, it wasn't his top priority. He knew he'd get his revenge but he also saw a bigger picture.

Also, his narrating in Chronicles is exactly what he feels/thinks in those moments. Given the fact that Wesker was speaking in past-tense and that the narration is simply a story telling device, then that's how the story goes. When you're talking about something someone else made, imagination is irrelevant. You can only take the information, not put your stupid twist to it and treat it like a fact. It's your imagination that's blinding you from the truth. There are large amounts of evidence against you that you have yet to refute. You can't just ignore evidence and pretend it wasn't mentioned or write it off based on your own flawed perception of the character.

Now you’re misrepresenting my argument… I clearly stated MORE than just the loss of his job as a cause for revenge! I specifically said: He lost the data, couldn’t sell it, and therefore also couldn’t buy his way into the rival company. At which point, he couldn’t return to his job either or been seen out in public as he was meant to be dead already.

That is a mounting of reasons to be revengeful. He gave up his humanity on the premise he was going to be able to sell the combat data and buy his way into the rival company. This never happened. He failed. The Red Queen blocked his access privileges. He had revenge both for Umbrella and for Chris.

He didn’t have a back up plan. He did NOT predict things to go wrong. Hence the reason we see him smash his fist into the laboratory computer. ‘You will regret this, my lady... that I promise.’ He said something like this. Don't you think it would have been sometime later (probably weeks after the mansion incident) when he decided to make light of his new situation?

You are stupid after all and with a sheer lack of imagination.

I still think sinister ideas and revenge drove him up until RE5. The 'bigger picture' he saw was in very reference to getting revenge on Umbrella by stealing all their information on one disk, and planning to do his own things with it. After the Russian base was closed down, Umbrella was finished. It is blatant revenge and fulfilled. Thank you.

Look, I really don’t believe Capcom always thought of their Wesker character as being the stereotypical villain whose main goal is to take over the world. All you can conclude is simply that he must have always had a god complex. Clap, clap. Ask yourself the question: Why did the Wesker/Spencer scene have to been in there? For me it’s as if they were trying to say: Hey, guess what? Wesker now wants to be god, which validates his global saturation plans, which means we can make him more neurotic and angry and dangerous that ever before, which means he can’t be stopped until you (the player) kill him off.

Oh but how silly of me for thinking so. It is I who is stupid :unimpressed:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Now you’re misrepresenting my argument… I clearly stated MORE than just the loss of his job as a cause for revenge! I specifically said: He lost the data, couldn’t sell it, and therefore also couldn’t buy his way into the rival company. At which point, he couldn’t return to his job either or been seen out in public as he was meant to be dead already.

That is a mounting of reasons to be revengeful. He gave up his humanity on the premise he was going to be able to sell the combat data and buy his way into the rival company. This never happened. He failed. The Red Queen blocked his access privileges. He had revenge both for Umbrella and for Chris.

He didn’t have a back up plan. He did NOT predict things to go wrong. Hence the reason we see him smash his fist into the laboratory computer. ‘You will regret this, my lady... that I promise.’ He said something like this. Don't you think it would have been sometime later (probably weeks after the mansion incident) when he decided to make light of his new situation?

You are stupid after all and with a sheer lack of imagination.

I still think sinister ideas and revenge drove him up until RE5. The 'bigger picture' he saw was in very reference to getting revenge on Umbrella by stealing all their information on one disk, and planning to do his own things with it. After the Russian base was closed down, Umbrella was finished. It is blatant revenge and fulfilled. Thank you.

Look, I really don’t believe Capcom always thought of their Wesker character as being the stereotypical villain whose main goal is to take over the world. All you can conclude is simply that he must have always had a god complex. Clap, clap. Ask yourself the question: Why did the Wesker/Spencer scene have to been in there? For me it’s as if they were trying to say: Hey, guess what? Wesker now wants to be god, which validates his global saturation plans, which means we can make him more neurotic and angry and dangerous that ever before, which means he can’t be stopped until you (the player) kill him off.

Oh but how silly of me for thinking so. It is I who is stupid :unimpressed:
Wesker is very stereotypical in so many ways. Come on, the slicked back hair, sunglasses even at night, and British accents, are all very bad guy things. So yes, you can call taking over the world stereo typical bad guy, but don't pretend that is the only thing that makes him a stereotype. Also, be honest, which is better for you any long run, make lots of money, or rule the entire ****ing world. Especially when you take in mind the mentality and psychology of people like him as a whole.

Kleine Welt

Actually, anyone can give their opinion on how they wish it all went down.

That's exactly what I said. People can have an opinion on how they would've liked it to go down, but they can't have an opinion on how it should have gone down because that's already a fact.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's exactly what I said. People can have an opinion on how they would've liked it to go down, but they can't have an opinion on how it should have gone down because that's already a fact.
Look, I get what you mean, but your word choice is terrible, and that's what Touro is saying. People can have opinions about how it should have gone down, and to them their own idea be better, but not how it did go down. I can think that Dragon Ball Z should have ended one way, but I can't say "oh it did end this way in my opinion "and be totally wrong.

The Darkening Sea

If every single person here is arguing with you...It's no more a matter of opinion. It means you're flat wrong. And he ALWAYS had a God complex. In EVERY game, or did you ignore the quote that @Turo602 threw at you that was WELL before Resident Evil 5, simply because you can't stand the idea of your precious Wesker's image being smudged in your own head. I, on the other had don't have a "Perception of his psyche." I knew enough about psychology to know exactly how it works. Hell, I once got PAID to get into the psyche of Batman and prove how mentally f*cked up he was in front of an audience...So I think I'm MORE than capable of doing the same thing to Wesker...Every body here knows you're blinded by your love of Wesker, and we're all trying to show you common sense and reason, however, you choose to ignore it because it means admitting you're wrong, and even worse, admitting that everything you know about your favorite character is wrong.

Also, my IQ is 136, and I am not a genius. Genius level IQ is 152, and there have been people that have had IQ's well into the 180's (Though it is extremely rare), and Wesker was the TOP Umbrella Researcher prior to RE1, so it's not a far stretch at ALL to think that he easily has an above genius level IQ. You are just trying to hard to defend your character...

It is hard to believe, but if your IQ is 136, then you should be embarrassed talking the way you do. Your education must have failed you, so you'll probably never see the peak of it. The people who wrote and talk about the 'bell curve' always recite around 130 and 135 as being very intelligent. Even the East Asians are regarded as being intelligent with IQ's of 105. Never mind adding an extra 30 to that! It actually makes a profound difference in cognitive ability.

No, you don't need as much as 152. And this is already pretty rare. You're looking at some extreme out liners here.

You are an idiot, lets face it. You sound like a co**y teenager with an attitude problem.

William Birkin got his own underground city facility built for the development of his G virus. Albert Wesker was stuck in the mansion laboratory and still relied on Birkin to help with the experimental T virus. The virus (whatever its called) that which Wesker injected himself with was made by Birkin.

It has to be said: Birkin was smarter. Sherry's daddy was an actual genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom