• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Albert Wesker to return in RE7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It is hard to believe, but if your IQ is 136, then you should be embarrassed talking the way you do. Your education must have failed you, so you'll probably never see the peak of it. The people who wrote and talk about the 'bell curve' always recite around 130 and 135 as being very intelligent. Even the East Asians are regarded as being intelligent with IQ's of 105. Never mind adding an extra 30 to that! It actually makes a profound difference in cognitive ability.

No, you don't need as much as 152. And this is already pretty rare. You're looking at some extreme out liners here.

You are an idiot, lets face it. You sound like a co**y teenager with an attitude problem.

William Birkin got his own underground city facility built for the development of his G virus. Albert Wesker was stuck in the mansion laboratory and still relied on Birkin to help with the experimental T virus. The virus (whatever its called) that which Wesker injected himself with was made by Birkin.

It has to be said: Birkin was smarter. Sherry's daddy was an actual genius.
Here is information about IQ scores and ratings. I will flat out admit I was wrong about the level needed for genius. I was thinking of the level needed for NOTICEABLE Asperger's, so my apologies for that. However, those with noticeable Asperger's are, far more often than not, geniuses. You also have to take into consideration there are MULTIPLE IQ test publishers, and while they all follow similar guidelines, none are exactly the same. 130 being genius for one publisher, might be 150 for another. So you have to find out what the particular publisher you're basing your results off of consider "genius."
http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/f/genius-iq-score.htm

Here is MORE information on IQ scores.
http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

That said, I am using actual reasoning and logic to back up all of my claims, and not spouting off my own opinion treating it as fact. That said, I also am not needlessly calling names or insulting people, simply because I cannot prove my point. Not only that, but I may be inclined to believe your points, if ANYbody else agreed with them, however, you are CLEARLY the minority here in the way you think and form your opinions (which you may think are facts), and that SHOULD tell you something.

Also, I never compared Wesker to Birkin. Yes, I personally believe Birkin to be superior to Wesker when it comes to IQ, and it's said that Alexia rivals Birkin. Does that make her relevant to this argument? No. So don't bother bringing up a point unless it ACTUALLY furthers your case. That said, Birkin and Wesker were the two Top scientists, and showed the most promise out of their entire class. This is stated both in RE0 and in RE:UC. Also, Birkin was NOT the one who developed the "Prototype Virus" as it was called. It was developed during the time the Wesker children were being raised, so far before Birkin even worked for Umbrella. It was PRESUMABLY developed by the scientist that headed Project W, known only as Mr. Wesker (Hence the children are all called, The Wesker Children. They were given his last name).

Oh, and for someone who's "Schooling Failed Me" I was finished with High School by the time I was 16...Notice how that's two years ahead of most...I haven't bothered attempting to flaunt it up until now, because it's pointless to do so, and wouldn't help my case. But at this point, I think it's fitting to throw it in here...

Last edited:

umbra aeterna

Wesker was in his behind the scenes roll during RE2 & 3 as Umbrella Chronicles showed us and really his behind the scenes roll is what made him a real compelling villain.
Simmons was pathetic and a rushed attempt at making a new villain for a new bad game, Simmons motive was "Simmons wanted to bang Ada and Ada said no".
Simmons, Carla and Neo Umbrella could have been something good, but they only lasted one bad game.

The saying is that Capcom believes Wesker is the money maker of the series and the reason why RE5 is the best selling in the series so they wanna bring him back for money, there's Capcoms stupidity again, always trying to think about what will make money instead of actually making a good game.

--

First off, re5 wesker was ooc period.the whole eugenic genocide thing did not suit him, plus spencer was anti climatic. More than anything, i coukd see wesker working right along with chris and company ...and then doing some grimy **** like making off with your only escape route, kidnapping someone, stealing whatever the mcguffin/unobtainium is (****er left you holding the bag in code veronica X) , etc.he is more passive agressive most of the time (hence him slinking through the shadows for most of re series and the fact that he was a sneaky son of a bitch during re 1.**** you, wesker) .the only thing wesker di right in that game was get shirtless...and some funny lines.

Pre re5 wesker was a dick, but likeable.kinda like that asshole you know, but he's ontop of his **** so you can't really hate him as much as you want because deep down inside part of the hatred is envy and jealously and annoyance at the fact the guy inspires awe

Re 5 wesker was that friendless socially off kid who got bullied in school, didn't get the firl and mommy and daddy didn't love him.

The Darkening Sea

Wesker is very stereotypical in so many ways. Come on, the slicked back hair, sunglasses even at night, and British accents, are all very bad guy things. So yes, you can call taking over the world stereo typical bad guy, but don't pretend that is the only thing that makes him a stereotype. Also, be honest, which is better for you any long run, make lots of money, or rule the entire ****ing world. Especially when you take in mind the mentality and psychology of people like him as a whole.

'Also, be honest, which is better for you any long run, make lots of money, or rule the entire ****ing world. Especially when you take in mind the mentality and psychology of people like him as a whole.'

Neither of which, as both are irrelevant. This is a trivial semantics issue and should not concern a fictional universe. A unique villain is who you make them, not what they should be by the rule book.

We could discuss the mentality/psychology of Albert Wesker all day, all night.

You're arguing for a god complex, sociopathy and insanity. Though the latter requires psychopathy as well. For Wesker to have literally lost it by the end, I think he must have had some type of dangerous psychosis. This is all perfectly well for the RE5 personality, which turned out to be his own worst enemy. Ouch!

I just don't feel he was always intended this way, and I'll say it a million more times.

I feel, originally, he was a sinister man. Very intelligent during adolescent, became aware and was able to recognise his potential in adulthood. I'm willing to bet his sheer strength, speed, and power is what gave him a superiority complex. He became revengeful, as 'hatred became my master.' There is his admittance by the way. Prior to the mansion incident, he was not even revengeful. He was just sinister and manipulative. All the Umbrella employees must have been sick and sinister to do what they were doing. That is what puts the 'evil' in Resident Evil. The exploitation of humans to produce biological weapons. This is the bear bones of the story.

Wesker was clearly a sub plot to the gaming series, but it worked as a great advantage because while fan boys think he's cool, fan girls think he's sexy, and this built hype and excitement for any game release he was featured in.

The Darkening Sea

--

First off, re5 wesker was ooc period.the whole eugenic genocide thing did not suit him, plus spencer was anti climatic. More than anything, i coukd see wesker working right along with chris and company ...and then doing some grimy **** like making off with your only escape route, kidnapping someone, stealing whatever the mcguffin/unobtainium is (****er left you holding the bag in code veronica X) , etc.he is more passive agressive most of the time (hence him slinking through the shadows for most of re series and the fact that he was a sneaky son of a bitch during re 1.**** you, wesker) .the only thing wesker di right in that game was get shirtless...and some funny lines.

Pre re5 wesker was a dick, but likeable.kinda like that asshole you know, but he's ontop of his **** so you can't really hate him as much as you want because deep down inside part of the hatred is envy and jealously and annoyance at the fact the guy inspires awe

Re 5 wesker was that friendless socially off kid who got bullied in school, didn't get the firl and mommy and daddy didn't love him.

the only thing wesker di right in that game was get shirtless...and some funny lines.

I think quite possibly... that is the sexiest moment in recordable gaming history :happy:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
'Also, be honest, which is better for you any long run, make lots of money, or rule the entire ****ing world. Especially when you take in mind the mentality and psychology of people like him as a whole.'

Neither of which, as both are irrelevant. This is a trivial semantics issue and should not concern a fictional universe. A unique villain is who you make them, not what they should be by the rule book.
Both are NOT irrelevant, because BOTH were his plans at one point in the series. So which makes more sense. Don't ignore the question, just because the answer is obvious, and you don't like it...

We could discuss the mentality/psychology of Albert Wesker all day, all night.

You're arguing for a god complex, sociopathy and insanity. Though the latter requires psychopathy as well. For Wesker to have literally lost it by the end, I think he must have had some type of dangerous psychosis. This is all perfectly well for the RE5 personality, which turned out to be his own worst enemy. Ouch!
I am not arguing for insanity until the VERY end of RE5...

I just don't feel he was always intended this way, and I'll say it a million more times.

I feel, originally, he was a sinister man. Very intelligent during adolescent, became aware and was able to recognise his potential in adulthood. I'm willing to bet his sheer strength, speed, and power is what gave him a superiority complex. He became revengeful, as 'hatred became my master.' There is his admittance by the way. Prior to the mansion incident, he was not even revengeful. He was just sinister and manipulative. All the Umbrella employees must have been sick and sinister to do what they were doing. That is what puts the 'evil' in Resident Evil. The exploitation of humans to produce biological weapons. This is the bear bones of the story.
You're wrong. His Speed, Power, and Strength is NOT what gave him a superiority complex. He shows his superiority complex when talking to Chris/Jill in the end of RE1, before he even knows the Prototype Virus worked...And, even earlier than that, he shows his superiority complex to Birkin and even Sergei during the very first two Wesker exclusive levels of Umbrella Chronicles, which take place during the events of RE0, so well before he has the virus. Face it, people with intelligence like his, more often than not, will have a superiority complex simply because they KNOW they are so much smarter than those beneath them. Similar to how I feel about you...

Wesker was clearly a sub plot to the gaming series, but it worked as a great advantage because while fan boys think he's cool, fan girls think he's sexy, and this built hype and excitement for any game release he was featured in.
They CLEARLY planned to keep using Wesker from the beginning, or he wouldn't have been in RE:CV, which was made WELL before REmake, where we learn he gets a Prototype Virus and survives...He was ALWAYS made out to be the main antagonist of the series. Capcom just did an EXCELLENT job with the buildup. And Then they gave him the explosive finale (Get it) that they had been building up to for SO many years...

The Darkening Sea

Here is information about IQ scores and ratings. I will flat out admit I was wrong about the level needed for genius. I was thinking of the level needed for NOTICEABLE Asperger's, so my apologies for that. However, those with noticeable Asperger's are, far more often than not, geniuses. You also have to take into consideration there are MULTIPLE IQ test publishers, and while they all follow similar guidelines, none are exactly the same. 130 being genius for one publisher, might be 150 for another. So you have to find out what the particular publisher you're basing your results off of consider "genius."
http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/f/genius-iq-score.htm

Here is MORE information on IQ scores.
http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

That said, I am using actual reasoning and logic to back up all of my claims, and not spouting off my own opinion treating it as fact. That said, I also am not needlessly calling names or insulting people, simply because I cannot prove my point. Not only that, but I may be inclined to believe your points, if ANYbody else agreed with them, however, you are CLEARLY the minority here in the way you think and form your opinions (which you may think are facts), and that SHOULD tell you something.

Also, I never compared Wesker to Birkin. Yes, I personally believe Birkin to be superior to Wesker when it comes to IQ, and it's said that Alexia rivals Birkin. Does that make her relevant to this argument? No. So don't bother bringing up a point unless it ACTUALLY furthers your case. That said, Birkin and Wesker were the two Top scientists, and showed the most promise out of their entire class. This is stated both in RE0 and in RE:UC. Also, Birkin was NOT the one who developed the "Prototype Virus" as it was called. It was developed during the time the Wesker children were being raised, so far before Birkin even worked for Umbrella. It was PRESUMABLY developed by the scientist that headed Project W, known only as Mr. Wesker (Hence the children are all called, The Wesker Children. They were given his last name).

Oh, and for someone who's "Schooling Failed Me" I was finished with High School by the time I was 16...Notice how that's two years ahead of most...I haven't bothered attempting to flaunt it up until now, because it's pointless to do so, and wouldn't help my case. But at this point, I think it's fitting to throw it in here...

If you actually think for one moment that others disagreeing with me is a guarantee I’m wrong, then you really are an idiot, or foolish. I suppose the bullies in the school yard have justifiable behaviour because there are more of them than the individuals they pick on. Who on earth would have thought the questioning individual person might be right and not the group mentality? My god...

This is a discussion. It is all about speculative topics, and one always looks wiser and smarter the more they theorize. This very topic calls for the fans opinions, abstractive outlook on things. Especially when so much has yet to be confirmed. Capcom is not keen on making everything fact and official with Resident Evil. You might want ask yourself why you come here if you don’t like it then...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If you actually think for one moment that others disagreeing with me is a guarantee I’m wrong, then you really are an idiot, or foolish. I suppose the bullies in the school yard have justifiable behaviour because there are more of them than the individuals they pick on. Who on earth would have thought the questioning individual person might be right and not the group mentality? My god...

This is a discussion. It is all about speculative topics, and one always looks wiser and smarter the more they theorize. This very topic calls for the fans opinions, abstractive outlook on things. Especially when so much has yet to be confirmed. Capcom is not keen on making everything fact and official with Resident Evil. You might want ask yourself why you come here if you don’t like it then...
No, it's not that so many people have the same opinion that I know we're right, it's that so many people were able to assess the same information, and draw the same conclusion...It's how the court system works after all. A jury of peers go in. Look at the evidence. Draw a conclusion. If everyone here (the Jury), is drawing the same conclusion, based off of all the evidence, then odds are we are the correct ones. I'm not here to play a game of "12 Angry Men" with you. I'm here to have discussions where people use facts, and logic like @Turo602 , @ToCool74 , and @Kleine Welt ...They have all contributed with facts, reasoning, and occasional citing of sources. Yes, we can speculate, but at the same time, you look like a fool if you speculate on something and have NO concept of what you're speculating about. It would be like me trying to speculate on the next season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." A show I've never even SEEN. How can I speculate on something I know NOTHING about. Let alone make logical points, and use facts to back up those points. That is exactly what you're doing here...Never, or at least, nearly never, have you ever ACTUALLY counteracted ANY of the points made by myself, Turo, or the others, using anything other than your own opinion, and other theories that were ALWAYS shot down that moment you made them, by facts from Turo or myself...Even now, in the comment I'm quoting, you didn't even try to find logical holes in my argument...It's because you can't...

umbra aeterna

[QUOTE="The Darkening Sea, post: 158628, member: 13468"I suppose the bullies in the school yard have justifiable behaviour because there are more of them than the individuals they pick on. Who on earth would have thought the questioning individual person might be right and not the group mentality? My god...

.[/QUOTE]

I myself was picked on for being noticeable smarter than everyone else to the point my parents disliked me.i never did it on purpose, but high intellegience is a threat...my god i feel for wesker really. I have learned since to dumb myself down and i feel lost so much :(

Wesker is the one whi didn't do that.
I have now concluded i am not so smart but everyone around me are morons...i bet albie feels like that too.it's why i took to the internet to search for oeople to relate too.wesker is an old bastard and didn't have the internet to fall back on, just endured the abuse

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I myself was picked on for being noticeable smarter than everyone else to the point my parents disliked me.i never did it on purpose, but high intellegience is a threat...my god i feel for wesker really. I have learned since to dumb myself down and i feel lost so much :(

Wesker is the one whi didn't do that.
I have now concluded i am not so smart but everyone around me are morons...i bet albie feels like that too.it's why i took to the internet to search for oeople to relate too.wesker is an old bastard and didn't have the internet to fall back on, just endured the abuse
To be fair...Albert was never abused for being intelligent that we know of. In fact, when it comes to Umbrella, he was praised for it.

umbra aeterna

To be fair...Albert was never abused for being intelligent that we know of. In fact, when it comes to Umbrella, he was praised for it.

True ...but there was a high chance he was shunned before then.Idk, the person from Wesker's report sounds like a shunned /socially isolated man to me.then again, is that even cannon? Being shunned or being liked for something that you could care less about makes people shut down.dude in that part seems like he shut down emotionally ...likely due to bad experience or literal trauma

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True ...but there was a high chance he was shunned before then.Idk, the person from Wesker's report sounds like a shunned /socially isolated man to me.then again, is that even cannon? Being shunned or being liked for something that you could care less about makes people shut down.dude in that part seems like he shut down emotionally ...likely due to bad experience or literal trauma
No, that actually isn't cannon. And besides, if Wesker was disliked or shut down emotionally, then he wouldn't have had the position he had at Umbrella, or the position he had with S.T.A.R.S. On top of that, the Wesker children were (unknown to them) groomed for success from the start...so it's reasonable to assume they'd have a decent life...

umbra aeterna

No, that actually isn't cannon. And besides, if Wesker was disliked or shut down emotionally, then he wouldn't have had the position he had at Umbrella, or the position he had with S.T.A.R.S. On top of that, the Wesker children were (unknown to them) groomed for success from the start...so it's reasonable to assume they'd have a decent life...

True.taking the wesker report out of it, I can see that...

But if wesker was groomed for success ...why was he such a failure? All his plans generally fail.period.no wesker hate but they really do. Still, I suspecr childhoid trauma...well, he was snatched from his family, via the wesker project,PLUS experimented on.Implied social conditioning too...and consider that his birth name probably wasn't Albert Wesker.

Pure nightmare fuel.

I just wanna know what secrets lie in that disturbed head of his...I am a psychology major (and i plan on being a psychologist,help the mind that's where it all begins) .and well...that dude just ain't normal

The Darkening Sea

Both are NOT irrelevant, because BOTH were his plans at one point in the series. So which makes more sense. Don't ignore the question, just because the answer is obvious, and you don't like it...

I am not arguing for insanity until the VERY end of RE5...

You're wrong. His Speed, Power, and Strength is NOT what gave him a superiority complex. He shows his superiority complex when talking to Chris/Jill in the end of RE1, before he even knows the Prototype Virus worked...And, even earlier than that, he shows his superiority complex to Birkin and even Sergei during the very first two Wesker exclusive levels of Umbrella Chronicles, which take place during the events of RE0, so well before he has the virus. Face it, people with intelligence like his, more often than not, will have a superiority complex simply because they KNOW they are so much smarter than those beneath them. Similar to how I feel about you...

They CLEARLY planned to keep using Wesker from the beginning, or he wouldn't have been in RE:CV, which was made WELL before REmake, where we learn he gets a Prototype Virus and survives...He was ALWAYS made out to be the main antagonist of the series. Capcom just did an EXCELLENT job with the buildup. And Then they gave him the explosive finale (Get it) that they had been building up to for SO many years...

Oh wow! In the mansion laboratory scenes he revealed his plans and showed them all what a manipulative and cocky guy he was. Cockiness is not the same as a superiority complex. The latter is, well, more complex. He was actually a pretty arrogant fu**er who overestimated himself because he fu**ed up! No data and surviving stars members to boot.

And getting the better of anyone (in a gun fight/ combat fight) even while human, yes, shows his superiority. This is not the same as declaring it. Actually, he only attacked those who stood in his way and primarily because of that. Not because he had an overwhelming sense of superiority where he wanted to destroy anyone and everything. No, just no.

Nope. Other than sinister ideations - which he already had to begin with - the only thing that speaks of a growing superiority complex is from his (super) abilities to physically outperforming others. Intellectually, he was already being outperformed by other scientists and companies who developed viruses that which he wanted to steal!

KennedyKiller: Do you think arrogance might also be your problem?

You don’t sound like you have a superiority complex. You just sound like an arrogant pri*k.

umbra aeterna

Oh wow! In the mansion laboratory scenes he revealed his plans and showed them all what a manipulative and cocky guy he was. Cockiness is not the same as a superiority complex. The latter is, well, more complex. He was actually a pretty arrogant fu**er who overestimated himself because he fu**ed up! No data and surviving stars members to boot.

And getting the better of anyone (in a gun fight/ combat fight) even while human, yes, shows his superiority. This is not the same as declaring it. Actually, he only attacked those who stood in his way and primarily because of that. Not because he had an overwhelming sense of superiority where he wanted to destroy anyone and everything. No, just no.

Nope. Other than sinister ideations - which he already had to begin with - the only thing that speaks of a growing superiority complex is from his (super) abilities to physically outperforming others. Intellectually, he was already being outperformed by other scientists and companies who developed viruses that which he wanted to steal!

You don’t sound like you have a superiority complex. You just sound like an arrogant pri*k.

Yes, yes indeed a failure.

Wesker =not as bright as you think you are

Birkin=as bright as you knew you were but had bad luck

Ya know, if wesker was actually a decent guy, he coulda been birkin's body guard, prevented the outbreak and they coulda did some serious damage.seriously.Birkin could have done th G vorus right as well as others and with his 'implacable man' body guard :(and gjvkng himself what sherry has) whk could stop these guys?

The reason the player suceeds is because wesker is not only arrogant, but he is a serious prick man can't do it on his own,that's how he failed

The Darkening Sea

True.taking the wesker report out of it, I can see that...

But if wesker was groomed for success ...why was he such a failure? All his plans generally fail.period.no wesker hate but they really do. Still, I suspecr childhoid trauma...well, he was snatched from his family, via the wesker project,PLUS experimented on.Implied social conditioning too...and consider that his birth name probably wasn't Albert Wesker.

Pure nightmare fuel.

I just wanna know what secrets lie in that disturbed head of his...I am a psychology major (and i plan on being a psychologist,help the mind that's where it all begins) .and well...that dude just ain't normal

I'm positive the previous Albert Wesker would never had rammed his fist into a cannister of slimy mutating virus, and become an inferior waste for his enemy to dispose of. So you are correct to assume the Wesker children issue brought a change in his character for RE5. It would have to in order to explain his aggression and anger. He was already planning to saturate the globe before Chris showed up. This argues against his rationality, not for it. He actually flipped because the ever so intrusive, heroic Chris was getting in the way right until the end.

It takes more than anger and aggression and a complex though. Losing sanity and turning psychotic is suggesting of psychosis. At least for anyone who thinks about this, seriously. Iv'e heard that high intelligence combined with a type of psychosis is often the cause of a serial killer. Wesker only had super human capabilities on top of everything else.

The Darkening Sea

Yes, yes indeed a failure.

Wesker =not as bright as you think you are

Birkin=as bright as you knew you were but had bad luck

Ya know, if wesker was actually a decent guy, he coulda been birkin's body guard, prevented the outbreak and they coulda did some serious damage.seriously.Birkin could have done th G vorus right as well as others and with his 'implacable man' body guard :(and gjvkng himself what sherry has) whk could stop these guys?

The reason the player suceeds is because wesker is not only arrogant, but he is a serious prick man can't do it on his own,that's how he failed

Albert Wesker was an excellent Captain, but not a terrific scientist, and certainly not a brilliant evil genius. I mean just look how he ended. He was his own worse enemy. What exactly validates this 'God Complex' other than a bloated ego and his super human capabilities? I love Wesker, but fu** was he an uber genius.

The Darkening Sea

No, it's not that so many people have the same opinion that I know we're right, it's that so many people were able to assess the same information, and draw the same conclusion...It's how the court system works after all. A jury of peers go in. Look at the evidence. Draw a conclusion. If everyone here (the Jury), is drawing the same conclusion, based off of all the evidence, then odds are we are the correct ones. I'm not here to play a game of "12 Angry Men" with you. I'm here to have discussions where people use facts, and logic like @Turo602 , @ToCool74 , and @Kleine Welt ...They have all contributed with facts, reasoning, and occasional citing of sources. Yes, we can speculate, but at the same time, you look like a fool if you speculate on something and have NO concept of what you're speculating about. It would be like me trying to speculate on the next season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." A show I've never even SEEN. How can I speculate on something I know NOTHING about. Let alone make logical points, and use facts to back up those points. That is exactly what you're doing here...Never, or at least, nearly never, have you ever ACTUALLY counteracted ANY of the points made by myself, Turo, or the others, using anything other than your own opinion, and other theories that were ALWAYS shot down that moment you made them, by facts from Turo or myself...Even now, in the comment I'm quoting, you didn't even try to find logical holes in my argument...It's because you can't...

I don't bother to refute your 'points' because your ability to communicate is a neurotic mess!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Superiority Complex -

An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.

2. An exaggerated feeling of one's own superiority.

3. Synonyms - egotism, swelled head, self-importance

Remember what I said about using logic and reasoning...You again have not done that...Only making yourself a laughing stock on this site...

I don't bother to refute your 'points' because your ability to communicate is a neurotic mess!

Oh look...More insults to cover up the fact that you CAN'T refute my points...Because those have gotten you SO far up to this point...

umbra aeterna

What wesker would likely do in his right mind :
-create a nation of infected ljke him and become thier defacto ruler (honey and vinagar type...loyalty is necessary) .he would then build a n army of superpowered folks at his command and demand recognition,get a spot on the UN.then, slowly convince the world his way is right through money and propaganda.there will be media appearances, interviews and other things.he will play mr.nice guy and they will fall for it.he will have medical advancements that can't be refused...and secretly kill all who oppose.
chris anx the others will be 'the resistance ',but will be looked down upon.
wesker would then control media, make governments into puppet governments and that's how sane wesker would take over the eorld.

Chris will pull an assassination attempt and fail either by death or assimilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom