• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Albert Wesker to return in RE7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Darkening Sea

Superiority Complex -

An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.

2. An exaggerated feeling of one's own superiority.

3. Synonyms - egotism, swelled head, self-importance

Remember what I said about using logic and reasoning...You again have not done that...Only making yourself a laughing stock on this site...

Oh look...More insults to cover up the fact that you CAN'T refute my points...Because those have gotten you SO far up to this point...

Oh no, you have no logic and reasoning. You can’t even theorize for heaven sake. You’re under the table.

Why are you expressing the verbal intellect of a 16-year old? It is frightful to think you might be in your 30s. Actually it is you who doesn’t bother to deflect my points but keeps pretending its all me. You can’t reflect on your own behaviour and you keep on SHOUTING.

Apparently you haven’t come here to discuss anything speculative. You are here for only one thing: To ram ‘facts’ down people’s throats, and to tell us how obsessed and preoccupied you are with the notion of a ‘superiority complex’… which is weird. Demanding that you’re ‘right’ and ‘factual’ in speculative topics does not scream of your rationality.

Please try to remember: Albert Wesker is a fictional character. His personal history is not confirmed. He has never been given a psychological assessment. Even Capcom likes to keep things vague, so he’s open to theory.

You insist he always got his way, when he clearly didn’t and mostly failed. You ignore every time we point this out to you…

The likelihood is that his superiority complex came about through his gain of strength, power and speed. His constant failed plans, and the fact that he felt the need to raid places and steal the viruses that which other scientists created, does not suggest his intelligence is what gave him a superiority complex. It really doesn’t.

You are now ruining what was a good discussion.

Furthermore, I think you have a High Conflict (personality disorder).

http://www.highconflictinstitute.com/about-hci/who-are-high-conflict-people

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh no, you have no logic and reasoning. You can’t even theorize for heaven sake. You’re under the table.

Why are you expressing the verbal intellect of a 16-year old? It is frightful to think you might be in your 30s. Actually it is you who doesn’t bother to deflect my points but keeps pretending its all me. You can’t reflect on your own behaviour and you keep on SHOUTING.

Apparently you haven’t come here to discuss anything speculative. You are here for only one thing: To ram ‘facts’ down people’s throats, and to tell us how obsessed and preoccupied you are with the notion of a ‘superiority complex’… which is weird. Demanding that you’re ‘right’ and ‘factual’ in speculative topics does not scream of your rationality.

Please try to remember: Albert Wesker is a fictional character. His personal history is not confirmed. He has never been given a psychological assessment. Even Capcom likes to keep things vague, so he’s open to theory.

You insist he always got his way, when he clearly didn’t and mostly failed. You ignore every time we point this out to you…

The likelihood is that his superiority complex came about through his gain of strength, power and speed. His constant failed plans, and the fact that he felt the need to raid places and steal the viruses that which other scientists created, does not suggest his intelligence is what gave him a superiority complex. It really doesn’t.

You are now ruining what was a good discussion.

Furthermore, I think you have a High Conflict (personality disorder).

http://www.highconflictinstitute.com/about-hci/who-are-high-conflict-people

The thread is titled "Albert Wesker to Return in RE7." So we are discussing ANYTHING we want when it comes to that topic. Whether it be Theorize that he will return and how, or express our opinions on whether or not we WANT him to come back (Like most people here have done by the way). I will discuss something speculative when it's WORTH discussing. But based on the points you have brought up, you have added nothing to the table, other than your own opinion, with no real reasoning behind it other than you want Wesker back. I, on the other hand, am defending my claims with my knowledge of the series, my knowledge about psychology, and fictional character or not, he is a fictional character in a fictional universe that is similar to ours in EVERY way except for the existence of B.O.W.s. That said, is it safe to assume we can judge his psychology based on our real life standards.

Also, "His personal history is not Confirmed." Is a simply moronic statement, because we DO know about some of his personal history. All of it? Of course not. We don't know all the history of ANY character. We know as a child he had an abnormally above average intelligence, qualifying him for the Wesker project. We know he received the highest education, again, due to the Wesker project. We know he was a top researcher directly under Spencer himself, alongside his partner and friend Birkin, and we know that sometime before working for Umbrella, he had a child with an unnamed woman, and fathered a bastard child. All of this IS confirmed...Not to mention everything else we see in the games to give us MORE clues to base our information off of...

The Darkening Sea

The thread is titled "Albert Wesker to Return in RE7." So we are discussing ANYTHING we want when it comes to that topic. Whether it be Theorize that he will return and how, or express our opinions on whether or not we WANT him to come back (Like most people here have done by the way). I will discuss something speculative when it's WORTH discussing. But based on the points you have brought up, you have added nothing to the table, other than your own opinion, with no real reasoning behind it other than you want Wesker back. I, on the other hand, am defending my claims with my knowledge of the series, my knowledge about psychology, and fictional character or not, he is a fictional character in a fictional universe that is similar to ours in EVERY way except for the existence of B.O.W.s. That said, is it safe to assume we can judge his psychology based on our real life standards.

Also, "His personal history is not Confirmed." Is a simply moronic statement, because we DO know about some of his personal history. All of it? Of course not. We don't know all the history of ANY character. We know as a child he had an abnormally above average intelligence, qualifying him for the Wesker project. We know he received the highest education, again, due to the Wesker project. We know he was a top researcher directly under Spencer himself, alongside his partner and friend Birkin, and we know that sometime before working for Umbrella, he had a child with an unnamed woman, and fathered a bastard child. All of this IS confirmed...Not to mention everything else we see in the games to give us MORE clues to base our information off of...

I decided to debunk some of your earlier nonsense, so here goes…

You said: To be fair, they didn't really screw up his CHARACTER. He has always been a sociopath, and by RE5 he was a sociopath with nearly UNPARALLELED power. Power changes people. So to me, it would be worse for his character to have not changed at ALL.

And what is this unparalleled power you speak of? What did Wesker gain in RE5 that he didn’t have in previous games? He shook off his ‘frail humanity’ the moment his came back alive. Physically, he was already unmatched back then, and he had fully realised it by Code Veronica X.

You said: And someone THAT sociopathic would surely be as incredibly insane as he was at the end when fighting Chris and Sheva.

An incredibly insane person, I think, would be severely psychotic. This is not the domain of a sociopath.

You said: In the vast majority of RE5 Wesker IS calm, cool, and collected. And those that remain the coolest and the calmest are the ones that will blow up the most. Just like in "Anger Management" when Jack Nicholson says there is the Cashier at the grocery store that deals with customers screaming and yelling at him over and over throughout the years, until he finally snaps and brings a gun to work...Wesker is no different really.

Snapping into a violent murderous rage is like having a psychotic episode. Wesker slamming his fist into the canister and mutating himself into a monster is also like having a psychotic episode. This is more than being a sociopath and/or having a superiority complex. Are you implying he had psychosis?

You said: Even in REmake and the Umbrella Chronicles you can tell he has SUCH a superiority complex over every other character. In RE5 he's completely rational up until the end when he's driven SO mad because when someone with such a God complex (And this is speaking as someone who has a superiority complex, so I can relate) is proven wrong they can't bear it.

Proven wrong about what? Proven wrong by whom? Explain yourself - back up your assertions here. From what I could see or tell, Chris had intervened one too many times, and Wesker’s anger exploded into a psychotic rage.

You said: It only makes sense that he is seen this way. After all, the only reason we didn't see him snap SOONER is because up until that point everything had gone according to plan.

Accept it hadn’t. His failure had been continuous up until his death. As I said: He gave up his humanity on the premise he was going to be able to sell the combat data and buy his way into the rival company. This never happened. He failed. The Red Queen blocked his access privileges. No data and surviving stars members to boot. He came for Alexia and never got her. Ada double crossed him and he never received the samples. I’m told he even failed to have her killed.

At no point did he ‘snap’ because of those failures. His calm, cool demeanour remained.

None of your ‘points’ validate Wesker’s behaviour and personality - this ‘God Complex’ in RE5. You have yet to comprise an intelligent argument (with logic and reasoning) to support your assertion that he ‘always’ had one.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I decided to debunk some of your earlier nonsense, so here goes…

You said: To be fair, they didn't really screw up his CHARACTER. He has always been a sociopath, and by RE5 he was a sociopath with nearly UNPARALLELED power. Power changes people. So to me, it would be worse for his character to have not changed at ALL.

And what is this unparalleled power you speak of? What did Wesker gain in RE5 that he didn’t have in previous games? He shook off his ‘frail humanity’ the moment his came back alive. Physically, he was already unmatched back then, and he had fully realised it by Code Veronica X.

Actually, you're wrong. You see, Wesker was NOT at unparalleled strength at this point that he shook off his "Frail Humanity" during the mansion incident. Did it improve him significantly, yes. But was he as powerful as he was during the time of RE5. No. He needs the serum, PG67A/W, to keep the virus in check. So only upon realizing that, and taking it in doses, did he then achieve his unparalleled power. And, considering his strength and abilities during his fight with Alexia, he had not yet discovered the use of the PG67A/W. By 2003, when he takes on Umbrella's Russian stronghold singlehandedly. Yes. By then, he very well may have had it. We can't be certain, but all clues lead us to believe as such. And we didn't see his character with that power in action again until RE5. We see him in RE4, but not using the power. That said, you can tell that he has both the power, AND the signature superiority complex when fighting his way through the compound, and when taking on the transformed Sergei Vladmir.

You said: And someone THAT sociopathic would surely be as incredibly insane as he was at the end when fighting Chris and Sheva.

An incredibly insane person, I think, would be severely psychotic. This is not the domain of a sociopath.
You're right. I shouldn't have said sociopathic. However, someone with such a superiority complex WOULD be that insane. That said:
Sociopath
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
His antisocial behavior would almost definitely manifest itself in the presence of such unwanted guests trying to foil his plans, therefore resulting in extreme anger, and his attempts at their murder.

You said: In the vast majority of RE5 Wesker IS calm, cool, and collected. And those that remain the coolest and the calmest are the ones that will blow up the most. Just like in "Anger Management" when Jack Nicholson says there is the Cashier at the grocery store that deals with customers screaming and yelling at him over and over throughout the years, until he finally snaps and brings a gun to work...Wesker is no different really.

Snapping into a violent murderous rage is like having a psychotic episode. Wesker slamming his fist into the canister and mutating himself into a monster is also like having a psychotic episode. This is more than being a sociopath and/or having a superiority complex. Are you implying he had psychosis?
Snapping into one psychotic episode doesn't instantly make you a psychopath. When a mother has postpartum depression, and snaps and drowns her child does that mean she was ALWAYS a psychopath. No. It means something got inside her head, and messed with it so baddly, that she had a breakdown, causing irrational thinking, and rash decisions that she would not normally make in her right mind, despite whatever her NORMAL state of mind may be. Wesker's NORMAL state of mind is one of a Sociopath, but that does not mean he is immune to a traumatic experience causing a mental breakdown. His plans being foiled after it was his life's work (Or in this case his master's life's work, and he felt so superior to his "Master" that he stole it himself), would be traumatic...

You said: Even in REmake and the Umbrella Chronicles you can tell he has SUCH a superiority complex over every other character. In RE5 he's completely rational up until the end when he's driven SO mad because when someone with such a God complex (And this is speaking as someone who has a superiority complex, so I can relate) is proven wrong they can't bear it.

Proven wrong about what? Proven wrong by whom? Explain yourself - back up your assertions here. From what I could see or tell, Chris had intervened one too many times, and Wesker’s anger exploded into a psychotic rage.
He is proven to be inferior when Chris and Sheva get the upper hand, despite all his best efforts and clearly superior physical and mental abilities. Therefore, he was proven wrong. Proven to be inferior is the same in this sense.

You said:
It only makes sense that he is seen this way. After all, the only reason we didn't see him snap SOONER is because up until that point everything had gone according to plan.

Accept it hadn’t. His failure had been continuous up until his death. As I said: He gave up his humanity on the premise he was going to be able to sell the combat data and buy his way into the rival company. This never happened. He failed. The Red Queen blocked his access privileges. No data and surviving stars members to boot. He came for Alexia and never got her. Ada double crossed him and he never received the samples. I’m told he even failed to have her killed.

At no point did he ‘snap’ because of those failures. His calm, cool demeanour remained.
He didn't fail in the mansion incident. He was not able to get ALL of the information off of Red Queen, he was able to secure enough combat and research data from the Mansion, that he was given a VERY high ranking position in The 3rd Organization. In other Words: Success.

He then sent Ada into Raccoon City to get a sample of the G-Virus. Again. Success.

He then went to Antarctica to get the T-Veronica Virus. Did he get if from Alexia. No. Did he get it though? Yes. From Steve. So again, Success. (On a side note, he sold that to Javier Hidalgo, and made a lot of money doing so. Another Success.)

In Russia, he finally does steal ALL the Data from the Red Queen. This secures him a position with TRICELL. Success.

Spain - Wesker aquaires a Dominant Plaga from Krauser's dead body. Is it alive like he wants? No. But it's better than nothing. I'll award that one a Partial Success.

None of your ‘points’ validate Wesker’s behaviour and personality - this ‘God Complex’ in RE5. You have yet to comprise an intelligent argument (with logic and reasoning) to support your assertion that he ‘always’ had one.
Try and Debunk me now. I dare you.

The Darkening Sea

Actually, you're wrong. You see, Wesker was NOT at unparalleled strength at this point that he shook off his "Frail Humanity" during the mansion incident. Did it improve him significantly, yes. But was he as powerful as he was during the time of RE5. No. He needs the serum, PG67A/W, to keep the virus in check. So only upon realizing that, and taking it in doses, did he then achieve his unparalleled power. And, considering his strength and abilities during his fight with Alexia, he had not yet discovered the use of the PG67A/W. By 2003, when he takes on Umbrella's Russian stronghold singlehandedly. Yes. By then, he very well may have had it. We can't be certain, but all clues lead us to believe as such. And we didn't see his character with that power in action again until RE5. We see him in RE4, but not using the power. That said, you can tell that he has both the power, AND the signature superiority complex when fighting his way through the compound, and when taking on the transformed Sergei Vladmir.

You're right. I shouldn't have said sociopathic. However, someone with such a superiority complex WOULD be that insane. That said:
Sociopath
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
His antisocial behavior would almost definitely manifest itself in the presence of such unwanted guests trying to foil his plans, therefore resulting in extreme anger, and his attempts at their murder.

Snapping into one psychotic episode doesn't instantly make you a psychopath. When a mother has postpartum depression, and snaps and drowns her child does that mean she was ALWAYS a psychopath. No. It means something got inside her head, and messed with it so baddly, that she had a breakdown, causing irrational thinking, and rash decisions that she would not normally make in her right mind, despite whatever her NORMAL state of mind may be. Wesker's NORMAL state of mind is one of a Sociopath, but that does not mean he is immune to a traumatic experience causing a mental breakdown. His plans being foiled after it was his life's work (Or in this case his master's life's work, and he felt so superior to his "Master" that he stole it himself), would be traumatic...

He is proven to be inferior when Chris and Sheva get the upper hand, despite all his best efforts and clearly superior physical and mental abilities. Therefore, he was proven wrong. Proven to be inferior is the same in this sense.

He didn't fail in the mansion incident. He was not able to get ALL of the information off of Red Queen, he was able to secure enough combat and research data from the Mansion, that he was given a VERY high ranking position in The 3rd Organization. In other Words: Success.

He then sent Ada into Raccoon City to get a sample of the G-Virus. Again. Success.

He then went to Antarctica to get the T-Veronica Virus. Did he get if from Alexia. No. Did he get it though? Yes. From Steve. So again, Success. (On a side note, he sold that to Javier Hidalgo, and made a lot of money doing so. Another Success.)

In Russia, he finally does steal ALL the Data from the Red Queen. This secures him a position with TRICELL. Success.

Spain - Wesker aquaires a Dominant Plaga from Krauser's dead body. Is it alive like he wants? No. But it's better than nothing. I'll award that one a Partial Success.

Try and Debunk me now. I dare you.

You said: And, considering his strength and abilities during his fight with Alexia, he had not yet discovered the use of the PG67A/W.

There might be alternative cut scenes, but I saw Wesker climb (leap) the damn walls and punch Alexia right in the face. This is similar what we saw in RE5 when Wesker climbs (leaps) up to the celling of the aircraft.

The ‘serum’ was invented purposefully (for RE5) as a form of weakness to be exploited against Wesker. You can not possibly say when he discovered it, because this is not even confirmed at all. Am I supposed to take your word for it because the time you suggest conveniently fits your assertion? Nope.

You said: You're right. I shouldn't have said sociopathic. However, someone with such a superiority complex WOULD be that insane.

Losing sanity is not a symptom of a superiority complex. Otherwise it would be considered extremely dangerous, and the patients would often end up in a lunatic asylum. A person with a superiority complex who went insane would have had to have additional mental problems, and probably psychosis as my guess.

You said: Snapping into one psychotic episode doesn't instantly make you a psychopath. When a mother has postpartum depression, and snaps and drowns her child does that mean she was ALWAYS a psychopath. No. It means something got inside her head, and messed with it so baddly, that she had a breakdown, causing irrational thinking, and rash decisions that she would not normally make in her right mind, despite whatever her NORMAL state of mind may be. Wesker's NORMAL state of mind is one of a Sociopath, but that does not mean he is immune to a traumatic experience causing a mental breakdown. His plans being foiled after it was his life's work (Or in this case his master's life's work, and he felt so superior to his "Master" that he stole it himself), would be traumatic...

Your theory of Wesker having suffered trauma was not bad, but I think it’s more probable he had a psychotic episode. Violent rage is more at home with psychosis, and having psychosis is not quite the same as being a psychopath. Manic depressives have some degree of psychosis. Schizophrenia is a type of psychosis. Psychosis can be a stand alone problem where the sufferer hears and sees things that aren’t really there. None of these are regarded as psychopaths.

On a side note: It is very unintelligent to have low self-control. High intelligent people are very unlikely to be violent and aggressive and out of control - unless they have additional mental problems - especially inherent ones like psychosis. It has to be said that Albert Wesker’s intelligence is at odds with his aggression.

You said: He didn't fail in the mansion incident. He was not able to get ALL of the information off of Red Queen, he was able to secure enough combat and research data from the Mansion, that he was given a VERY high ranking position in The 3rd Organization. In other Words: Success.

You know you don’t believe that nonsense you just made up! His access privileges were blocked. Period. He didn’t require any information and he was angry enough to smash his fist into the monitor and vow his revenge. ‘You will regret this, my lady… that I promise.’ What is it that he told Chris in Code Veronica X again? Oh yeah, he said, ‘you have no idea how much I hate you... you destroyed my plans, so now I’ve sold my soul to a new organisation. Now die!’

The evidence in the cut scenes and the soul cause of his revenge does not work in your favour, but mine. Ignoring the obvious fact doesn’t help your case either.

The ‘new organisation’ was something entirely separate. It was an organisation who hired Wesker to capture Alexia. That was his involvement with them. Trying to twist that to fit your argument is weak.

He failed. His mansion plans were ruined. Understand? Just accept it…

You said: Try and Debunk me now. I dare you.

There I dared… and as usual with a greater level of competence.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You said: And, considering his strength and abilities during his fight with Alexia, he had not yet discovered the use of the PG67A/W.

There might be alternative cut scenes, but I saw Wesker climb (leap) the damn walls and punch Alexia right in the face. This is similar what we saw in RE5 when Wesker climbs (leaps) up to the celling of the aircraft.

The ‘serum’ was invented purposefully (for RE5) as a form of weakness to be exploited against Wesker. You can not possibly say when he discovered it, because this is not even confirmed at all. Am I supposed to take your word for it because the time you suggest conveniently fits your assertion? Nope.
What about his Super speed? That was not shown in any way, shape, or form during the fight with Alexia. And if he had had that at his disposal, he surely wouldn't have been caught by mere fire when he's able to dodge BULLETS with ease. His powers are more akin to how you see them when he first wakes up, and fights Lisa Trevor. Great, but not to the extremity of what they are in RE5. And what, you said I Don't theorize. Now that I'm theorizing AGAINST your case about when the PG67A/W was invented and it fits perfectly in the timeline you get all defensive and tell me not to? I thought this thread was "About speculation." So far my theory of when that serum came about makes more sense than any of your "Theories."

You said: You're right. I shouldn't have said sociopathic. However, someone with such a superiority complex WOULD be that insane.

Losing sanity is not a symptom of a superiority complex. Otherwise it would be considered extremely dangerous, and the patients would often end up in a lunatic asylum. A person with a superiority complex who went insane would have had to have additional mental problems, and probably psychosis as my guess.
I never said losing your sanity was a symptom of having a superiority complex. You are putting words into my mouth, or trying to twist them for your own benefit. However, having such a severe Superiority complex as HE does have, being proven wrong after having been right for SO many years, would take a mental toll on him.

You said: Snapping into one psychotic episode doesn't instantly make you a psychopath. When a mother has postpartum depression, and snaps and drowns her child does that mean she was ALWAYS a psychopath. No. It means something got inside her head, and messed with it so baddly, that she had a breakdown, causing irrational thinking, and rash decisions that she would not normally make in her right mind, despite whatever her NORMAL state of mind may be. Wesker's NORMAL state of mind is one of a Sociopath, but that does not mean he is immune to a traumatic experience causing a mental breakdown. His plans being foiled after it was his life's work (Or in this case his master's life's work, and he felt so superior to his "Master" that he stole it himself), would be traumatic...

Your theory of Wesker having suffered trauma was not bad, but I think it’s more probable he had a psychotic episode. Violent rage is more at home with psychosis, and having psychosis is not quite the same as being a psychopath. Manic depressives have some degree of psychosis. Schizophrenia is a type of psychosis. Psychosis can be a stand alone problem where the sufferer hears and sees things that aren’t really there. None of these are regarded as psychopaths.

On a side note: It is very unintelligent to have low self-control. High intelligent people are very unlikely to be violent and aggressive and out of control - unless they have additional mental problems - especially inherent ones like psychosis. It has to be said that Albert Wesker’s intelligence is at odds with his aggression.
Actually, he probably DOES have a severe mental problem. Potentially Aspurgers, or something of the like, due to his dangerously high IQ, which would also explain his superiority complex. Not to mention, he has very GREAT self control up until his mind is being ravaged by his own pride.

You said:

You know you don’t believe that nonsense you just made up! His access privileges were blocked. Period. He didn’t require any information and he was angry enough to smash his fist into the monitor and vow his revenge. ‘You will regret this, my lady… that I promise.’ What is it that he told Chris in Code Veronica X again? Oh yeah, he said, ‘you have no idea how much I hate you... you destroyed my plans, so now I’ve sold my soul to a new organisation. Now die!’

The evidence in the cut scenes and the soul cause of his revenge does not work in your favour, but mine. Ignoring the obvious fact doesn’t help your case either.

The ‘new organisation’ was something entirely separate. It was an organisation who hired Wesker to capture Alexia. That was his involvement with them. Trying to twist that to fit your argument is weak.

He failed. His mansion plans were ruined. Understand? Just accept it…
If he failed and wasn't hired by The 3rd Organization right off of the bat, then how would he have sent Ada into Raccoon City...That means within TWO MONTHS he already had his new position secured. What was Ada's point in being in Raccoon if not because she was working for Wesker, who was working for The 3rd Organization. That said, this all takes place MONTHS before CVX. The 3rd Organization wanted the G-Virus, and then, afterwards, the T-Veronica virus. They did not only employ him for the T-Veronica. Do your research. You clearly know nothing about Wesker unless it was mentioned in a cutscene in a game. There is far more to his back story than you apparently know...On top of that, I notice how you didn't try to mark any of his other successes failures. Maybe you realized he didn't fail.

As a side note, I never said he got his data from Red Queen. When he presented data to the 3rd Organization, you have to remember he was under the employ of Umbrella. He probably gave them verbal information, which they used to prove he was right. Maybe he re-devloped the virus for them. To be fair, we don't know. But we DO know, the info he had, was sufficient enough to get him that very high ranking position.

Last edited:

The Darkening Sea

What about his Super speed? That was not shown in any way, shape, or form during the fight with Alexia. And if he had had that at his disposal, he surely wouldn't have been caught by mere fire when he's able to dodge BULLETS with ease. His powers are more akin to how you see them when he first wakes up, and fights Lisa Trevor. Great, but not to the extremity of what they are in RE5. And what, you said I Don't theorize. Now that I'm theorizing AGAINST your case about when the PG67A/W was invented and it fits perfectly in the timeline you get all defensive and tell me not to? I thought this thread was "About speculation." So far my theory of when that serum came about makes more sense than any of your "Theories."

I never said losing your sanity was a symptom of having a superiority complex. You are putting words into my mouth, or trying to twist them for your own benefit. However, having such a severe Superiority complex as HE does have, being proven wrong after having been right for SO many years, would take a mental toll on him.

Actually, he probably DOES have a severe mental problem. Potentially Aspurgers, or something of the like, due to his dangerously high IQ, which would also explain his superiority complex. Not to mention, he has very GREAT self control up until his mind is being ravaged by his own pride.

If he failed and wasn't hired by The 3rd Organization right off of the bat, then how would he have sent Ada into Raccoon City...That means within TWO MONTHS he already had his new position secured. What was Ada's point in being in Raccoon if not because she was working for Wesker, who was working for The 3rd Organization. That said, this all takes place MONTHS before CVX. The 3rd Organization wanted the G-Virus, and then, afterwards, the T-Veronica virus. They did not only employ him for the T-Veronica. Do your research. You clearly know nothing about Wesker unless it was mentioned in a cutscene in a game. There is far more to his back story than you apparently know...On top of that, I notice how you didn't try to mark any of his other successes failures. Maybe you realized he didn't fail.

As a side note, I never said he got his data from Red Queen. When he presented data to the 3rd Organization, you have to remember he was under the employ of Umbrella. He probably gave them verbal information, which they used to prove he was right. Maybe he re-devloped the virus for them. To be fair, we don't know. But we DO know, the info he had, was sufficient enough to get him that very high ranking position.

You said:

Yes, he does show his ‘speed’ in Code Veronica X… both in the (first) Wesker/Chris scene, and in the Wesker/Alexia scene. You ought to watch them again! His speed is already apart of his jumping ability, which reflects in the ‘blurring effect’ they use when he’s leaping about from wall to floor. This screams he is moving far beyond human speed! Just because it’s a subtle sign that doesn’t mean you should ignore it. This effect is already apparent in Code Veronica X.

You mentioned Wesker got caught by fire. Yes, he did… but you do realise that fire spreads extremely quickly, right? A bullet only needs to be dodged once. (For every bullet Wesker dodges, it is fired from a hand gun.) This is surely easier than dodging flaming fire coming from any direction. Alexia’s hand was practically a flame thrower! Now when we study this carefully, there is actually nothing to suggest he was any less powerful than in RE5. Also, the ‘modern cinematic’ cut scenes in RE5 call for more action and thrill, so this is probably the reason why his powers are more emphasised! All you have to do it ‘think’ about it for a moment.

Your argument is false and doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. You’re clutching straws mate… and I’m saying bollo**s to that…

You said: You are putting words into my mouth, or trying to twist them for your own benefit.

This is what you often do to me. So now you know how it feels…

You said: Actually, he probably DOES have a severe mental problem. Potentially Aspurgers, or something of the like, due to his dangerously high IQ, which would also explain his superiority complex. Not to mention, he has very GREAT self control up until his mind is being ravaged by his own pride.

Your conclusions are too simple. You seem to be preoccupied with this notion of very high intelligence correlating with superiority complex, and correlating with ‘danger’ when the person fails at something big.

Hypothetically, this can be debated in a number of ways and I would suggest for a sensible conclusion - Albert Wesker may have had manic depression and mania, coupled with an IQ of about 135. This combination can be deadly. Here I am suggesting he had some inherent psychosis - a predisposition for anger and violence. He began sinister and manipulative as a scientist/Captain. He felt confident (and cocky) enough to double cross Umbrella and the S.T.A.R.S. Team following the T virus outbreak. He then developed a high sense of superiority following his gain in super powers and the realisation of what he could with them. His sinister ideas progressively got worse when the ‘god complex’ took a hold of him. Worst of all, he suffered a psychotic episode - an onset caused by the sheer aggravation of his enemy (Chris) getting in the way one too many times.

Now this is just my hypothesis… but I think it is an intelligent one.

You said: If he failed and wasn't hired by The 3rd Organization right off of the bat, then how would he have sent Ada into Raccoon City...That means within TWO MONTHS he already had his new position secured. What was Ada's point in being in Raccoon if not because she was working for Wesker, who was working for The 3rd Organization. That said, this all takes place MONTHS before CVX. The 3rd Organization wanted the G-Virus, and then, afterwards, the T-Veronica virus. They did not only employ him for the T-Veronica. Do your research. You clearly know nothing about Wesker unless it was mentioned in a cutscene in a game. There is far more to his back story than you apparently know...On top of that, I notice how you didn't try to mark any of his other successes failures. Maybe you realized he didn't fail.

Well, all I can say is if the cut scenes do not correspond with the plot, then they are stupid! If the game stories (even the chronicles) are not enough to make the audience understand the overall plot, then they are poorly made. They seriously suggest that the mansion plans were a flop and that hatred and revenge came apart of Wesker as a result of it. Do my research? The Resident Evil series has many plot holes, and I feel as if you’re trying to fill them in yourself in order to support your assertions. I am using the actual game information, where as you are proceeding with assumptions here. Not cool...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

You said:

Yes, he does show his ‘speed’ in Code Veronica X… both in the (first) Wesker/Chris scene, and in the Wesker/Alexia scene. You ought to watch them again! His speed is already apart of his jumping ability, which reflects in the ‘blurring effect’ they use when he’s leaping about from wall to floor. This screams he is moving far beyond human speed! Just because it’s a subtle sign that doesn’t mean you should ignore it. This effect is already apparent in Code Veronica X.

You mentioned Wesker got caught by fire. Yes, he did… but you do realise that fire spreads extremely quickly, right? A bullet only needs to be dodged once. (For every bullet Wesker dodges, it is fired from a hand gun.) This is surely easier than dodging flaming fire coming from any direction. Alexia’s hand was practically a flame thrower! Now when we study this carefully, there is actually nothing to suggest he was any less powerful than in RE5. Also, the ‘modern cinematic’ cut scenes in RE5 call for more action and thrill, so this is probably the reason why his powers are more emphasised! All you have to do it ‘think’ about it for a moment.

Your argument is false and doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. You’re clutching straws mate… and I’m saying bollo**s to that…

Bullets travel (On average) around 1,700 Miles Per hour. (2735.885 Kilometers per hour for you)

A military grade Flamethrower comes out at a rate of roughly 52 miles per hour. I arrived at that conclusion because if you look at patent documents for the flamethrower ( http://www.google.com/patents/US3335780 ), you'll notice that the PSI is 40. Using the equation v = (2*g*h)^0.5 you can get how many feet per second. Then you just convert that to miles per hour (or in your case Kilometers per hour, which would be about 83). However, if you don't want to do a sh*t ton of math, I'll explain it simply for you. You can follow with your EYES the speed of a flamethrower as flame leaves the nozzle. Your eyes CANNOT follow bullets.

So you see, the bullets are FAR faster than the fire form a flamethrower. There goes your comparison. On top of that, I'm not saying he didn't have super speed at all. I'm saying it wasn't at the point it was in RE5 (Which by that point was faster than a bullet, so faster than 1,700 miles per hour, so it's PRACTICALLY teleportation). If he could move at more than 1,700 MPH, don't you think he could have handled Alexia.

You said: You are putting words into my mouth, or trying to twist them for your own benefit.

Only when I do it to you, I'm making logical points...

You said: Actually, he probably DOES have a severe mental problem. Potentially Aspurgers, or something of the like, due to his dangerously high IQ, which would also explain his superiority complex. Not to mention, he has very GREAT self control up until his mind is being ravaged by his own pride.

Your conclusions are too simple. You seem to be preoccupied with this notion of very high intelligence correlating with superiority complex, and correlating with ‘danger’ when the person fails at something big.

Hypothetically, this can be debated in a number of ways and I would suggest for a sensible conclusion - Albert Wesker may have had manic depression and mania, coupled with an IQ of about 135. This combination can be deadly. Here I am suggesting he had some inherent psychosis - a predisposition for anger and violence. He began sinister and manipulative as a scientist/Captain. He felt confident (and cocky) enough to double cross Umbrella and the S.T.A.R.S. Team following the T virus outbreak. He then developed a high sense of superiority following his gain in super powers and the realisation of what he could with them. His sinister ideas progressively got worse when the ‘god complex’ took a hold of him. Worst of all, he suffered a psychotic episode - an onset caused by the sheer aggravation of his enemy (Chris) getting in the way one too many times.

Intelligent Hypothesis or not, it doesn't alter the fact that he A. Has a noticeable superiority complex, and B. Was calm, cool, and collected for the vast majority of his screen time in RE5, which if you don't remember, is the whole point of this particular part of the argument. You stating they changed his character from his calm self. I'm done debating Wesker's psychology, because at the end of the day, it really doesn't alter how he himself acts in RE5. We can dissect his brain all we want, but the actions of RE5 are done and canon, and there is no changing that, and when watching the cutscenes, he IS cool as a cucumber.

You said:

Well, all I can say is if the cut scenes do not correspond with the plot, then they are stupid! If the game stories (even the chronicles) are not enough to make the audience understand the overall plot, then they are poorly made. They seriously suggest that the mansion plans were a flop and that hatred and revenge came apart of Wesker as a result of it. Do my research? The Resident Evil series has many plot holes, and I feel as if you’re trying to fill them in yourself in order to support your assertions. I am using the actual game information, where as you are proceeding with assumptions here. Not cool...
You accept that Chris, Jill, Barry, and Rebecca ALL made it out of the Mansion alive, and that it's cannon, yet there is not a SINGLE ending in Resident Evil or REmake where all 4 survive, or are even mentioned together. There are far more canon pieces of information than the games themselves. So you have to look at ALL the available data before jumping to conclusions. I'm not proceeding with any assumptions. When it's called for, I'm doing what you asked, and "Theorizing." At other points, I'm using confirmed cannon facts from Capcom themselves, that just didn't happen to mentioned in Cutscenes because there is more way to get information than that...Also, the audience DOES understand the over all plot. Notice how Turo or Klein never questioned this. I know for fact that @bruno knows it as well, because he and I have talked about it before. So you're the only one here who doesn't understand, not the whole audience. But that's ok, Resident Evil's story can be a bit complex, and if you want a simpler story, there is a series out there called Call of Duty you're welcome to go play...

Last edited:

Spencer Key

Wesker was not with the 3rd Organization before RE1. He was only in contact with them, offering to sell the Tyrant and combat data. He failed at both with the Tyrant dead and the Red Queen being a bitch. Despite this, I bet he was “hired” anyway because he brought with him the T-Virus and related samples, including embryos of the Hunter Alpha and the relevant research data, and becomes a Special Agent. Hell knows how he got this stuff to them. Another thing he had to offer was his intelligence and his physical capabilities that could rival Alexia. No wonder they sent him to capture her. This is the better “hypothesis” if any. The Darkening Sea is right though, the “mansion plans” were ruined. This is a canon fact, so…Wesker didn't control the 3rd Organization until 2003 when he finally got the Umbrella data – “the summation on one disk”. Before he was only a subordinate to the group…this implies that if the mansion plans had gone right, he would have taken control sooner, so you can’t exactly call the mansion a “success”. I’m betting he was pretty mad having to work his way to top command. Maybe that’s why he hated Chris even more…I don’t know why you guys are arguing this out anyway. Wesker had both success and set backs in his plans until his death. That’s normal.

Spencer Key

You said:

You said: If he failed and wasn't hired by The 3rd Organization right off of the bat, then how would he have sent Ada into Raccoon City...That means within TWO MONTHS he already had his new position secured. What was Ada's point in being in Raccoon if not because she was working for Wesker, who was working for The 3rd Organization. That said, this all takes place MONTHS before CVX. The 3rd Organization wanted the G-Virus, and then, afterwards, the T-Veronica virus. They did not only employ him for the T-Veronica. Do your research. You clearly know nothing about Wesker unless it was mentioned in a cutscene in a game. There is far more to his back story than you apparently know...On top of that, I notice how you didn't try to mark any of his other successes failures. Maybe you realized he didn't fail.

Nice hypothesis…I must agree…Wesker flipping out and losing his mind actually does reek of psychosis! Pure intelligence + psychosis could be a monster combo. Superiority complex would not make someone that looney, as he appeared in RE5. Taking over the planet by saturating the globe with a dirty slimy virus…WTF?? He lost the plot for a reason (other than feeling godly) and ****.

Spencer Key

Guys, the only thing Wesker could do (that he didn’t do in previous games) was thrust his fist through the chest and backs of his enemies and tear out their insides. His fast healing, super speed, excellent agility, and leaping abilities were all there before RE5. It was less pronounced because in the old games they didn’t even focus on brilliant cinematic scenes, so you know, be fair...as for the special serum, well, this is frankly a mystery. If he didn’t get his shot of serum, then just exactly what were the affects on him? A weakened condition where he couldn’t perform as well? Or a sick condition where he became ill? This has not been clarified…and so you can’t really “guess” when the serum was created if you don’t even know what the affects would be without it. I mean if he got sick without the serum, then he would have needed it from the moment he escaped the mansion and worked elsewhere. I bet someone is going to speculate that now…

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wesker was not with the 3rd Organization before RE1. He was only in contact with them, offering to sell the Tyrant and combat data. He failed at both with the Tyrant dead and the Red Queen being a bitch. Despite this, I bet he was “hired” anyway because he brought with him the T-Virus and related samples, including embryos of the Hunter Alpha and the relevant research data, and becomes a Special Agent. Hell knows how he got this stuff to them. Another thing he had to offer was his intelligence and his physical capabilities that could rival Alexia. No wonder they sent him to capture her. This is the better “hypothesis” if any. The Darkening Sea is right though, the “mansion plans” were ruined. This is a canon fact, so…Wesker didn't control the 3rd Organization until 2003 when he finally got the Umbrella data – “the summation on one disk”. Before he was only a subordinate to the group…this implies that if the mansion plans had gone right, he would have taken control sooner, so you can’t exactly call the mansion a “success”. I’m betting he was pretty mad having to work his way to top command. Maybe that’s why he hated Chris even more…I don’t know why you guys are arguing this out anyway. Wesker had both success and set backs in his plans until his death. That’s normal.
I didn't say he worked with them before the Mansion Incident. I said despite the Red Queen not giving him the information the hired him anyway. Which is fact. I also never said he was in control of the 3rd Organization. I said he was giving a very high ranking position. Again, this is true. So at the end of the day, while it wasn't the perfect results, it wasn't a complete failure like she said.

The Darkening Sea

Bullets travel (On average) around 1,700 Miles Per hour. (2735.885 Kilometers per hour for you)

A military grade Flamethrower comes out at a rate of roughly 52 miles per hour. I arrived at that conclusion because if you look at patent documents for the flamethrower ( http://www.google.com/patents/US3335780 ), you'll notice that the PSI is 40. Using the equation v = (2*g*h)^0.5 you can get how many feet per second. Then you just convert that to miles per hour (or in your case Kilometers per hour, which would be about 83). However, if you don't want to do a sh*t ton of math, I'll explain it simply for you. You can follow with your EYES the speed of a flamethrower as flame leaves the nozzle. Your eyes CANNOT follow bullets.

So you see, the bullets are FAR faster than the fire form a flamethrower. There goes your comparison. On top of that, I'm not saying he didn't have super speed at all. I'm saying it wasn't at the point it was in RE5 (Which by that point was faster than a bullet, so faster than 1,700 miles per hour, so it's PRACTICALLY teleportation). If he could move at more than 1,700 MPH, don't you think he could have handled Alexia.

Only when I do it to you, I'm making logical points...

Intelligent Hypothesis or not, it doesn't alter the fact that he A. Has a noticeable superiority complex, and B. Was calm, cool, and collected for the vast majority of his screen time in RE5, which if you don't remember, is the whole point of this particular part of the argument. You stating they changed his character from his calm self. I'm done debating Wesker's psychology, because at the end of the day, it really doesn't alter how he himself acts in RE5. We can dissect his brain all we want, but the actions of RE5 are done and canon, and there is no changing that, and when watching the cutscenes, he IS cool as a cucumber.

You accept that Chris, Jill, Barry, and Rebecca ALL made it out of the Mansion alive, and that it's cannon, yet there is not a SINGLE ending in Resident Evil or REmake where all 4 survive, or are even mentioned together. There are far more canon pieces of information than the games themselves. So you have to look at ALL the available data before jumping to conclusions. I'm not proceeding with any assumptions. When it's called for, I'm doing what you asked, and "Theorizing." At other points, I'm using confirmed cannon facts from Capcom themselves, that just didn't happen to mentioned in Cutscenes because there is more way to get information than that...Also, the audience DOES understand the over all plot. Notice how Turo or Klein never questioned this. I know for fact that @bruno knows it as well, because he and I have talked about it before. So you're the only one here who doesn't understand, not the whole audience. But that's ok, Resident Evil's story can be a bit complex, and if you want a simpler story, there is a series out there called Call of Duty you're welcome to go play...

You Said:
What about his Super speed? That was not shown in any way, shape, or form during the fight with Alexia.

Then you said later: On top of that, I'm not saying he didn't have super speed at all.

Clearly you have retracted your statement because you realised he DOES show his super speed in CVX after all.

You said: You can follow with your EYES the speed of a flamethrower as flame leaves the nozzle. Your eyes CANNOT follow bullets.

Oh really? As if this wasn’t obvious to most! You wasted your time typing that up because it wasn’t made in response to my point! You avoided my actual point… of course. That being it is technically HARDER to dodge flaming fire which SPREADS rapidly, than it is to dodge bullets fired from a hand gun. In RE5, Wesker has his feet firmly on the floor where it is simply easier for him to dodge the round of bullets coming from Chris and Jill’s guns. Each bullet has to be dodged once and they can not engulf you like fire! Also, notice how a bullet manages to hit him when he’s leaping on the walls and ceiling of the aircraft? (The implication here is that the situation makes it harder to dodge with accuracy… naturally… of course!)

Anyway, in CVX, Wesker uses his SPEED to climbs the walls, leaps into the air and then punches Alexia in the face before he lands on his feet. As he actually goes for Alexia and comes within VERY close range, she catches him with her fire. After all, the fire is only emitting from her entire body! I would say this is technically accurate, accept for the part where he simply shakes the fire off his arm like it doesn’t hurt or anything. This bit is silly. The scene doesn’t AT ALL suggest that he was any less powerful at this point in time. Your argument is false, you understand?!

You said: I'm done debating Wesker's psychology, because at the end of the day, it really doesn't alter how he himself acts in RE5. We can dissect his brain all we want, but the actions of RE5 are done and canon, and there is no changing that, and when watching the cutscenes, he IS cool as a cucumber.

I take it that, intellectually, you can not compete with me on this then? Are you out of your league? Its okay… you don’t have to admit you’ve lost, as we can see it for ourselves…

You said: So you're the only one here who doesn't understand, not the whole audience. But that's ok, Resident Evil's story can be a bit complex, and if you want a simpler story, there is a series out there called Call of Duty you're welcome to go play...

Oh no, I understand the games plot perfectly well, thank you. But it does get more confusing when you have an aggressive, arrogant pri*k to deal with. You need to explain yourself better, rather than demand you’re right because you know better. All the time you insisted you new more about the ‘back story’, you never said once where you get your additional information from. You just expect me to accept that you know better, because you have said so.

On a side note: Wesker requires PG67A/W solely because they needed a plot device to weaken him. In this case, they explained it away with the fact that the Progenitor Virus strain he was injected with was ‘experimental’. Thus, they could afford to say it was unstable in his body. The fact that there's no mention of this until RE5 is the clear cut indication that Capcom didn't have it in mind until the thought ‘How do we kill Wesker in a reasonable way?’ crossed their minds.

Wesker DID know the virus’s effects thanks to Birkin. Refer to the Virus Memo in Umbrella Chronicles. So Wesker knew he needed the serum, specifically designed to keep the virus stable. He was intelligent and already an accomplished biochemist. He knew what to do.

You contrived an argument - claiming that he must have been without the serum during his fight with Alexia in CVX - which I have debunked more than enough by now. You are flogging a dead horse here.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

You Said:
What about his Super speed? That was not shown in any way, shape, or form during the fight with Alexia.

Then you said later: On top of that, I'm not saying he didn't have super speed at all.

Clearly you have retracted your statement because you realised he DOES show his super speed in CVX after all.

You said: You can follow with your EYES the speed of a flamethrower as flame leaves the nozzle. Your eyes CANNOT follow bullets.

Oh really? As if this wasn’t obvious to most! You wasted your time typing that up because it wasn’t made in response to my point! You avoided my actual point… of course. That being it is technically HARDER to dodge flaming fire which SPREADS rapidly, than it is to dodge bullets fired from a hand gun. In RE5, Wesker has his feet firmly on the floor where it is simply easier for him to dodge the round of bullets coming from Chris and Jill’s guns. Each bullet has to be dodged once and they can not engulf you like fire! Also, notice how a bullet manages to hit him when he’s leaping on the walls and ceiling of the aircraft? (The implication here is that the situation makes it harder to dodge with accuracy… naturally… of course!)

Anyway, in CVX, Wesker uses his SPEED to climbs the walls, leaps into the air and then punches Alexia in the face before he lands on his feet. As he actually goes for Alexia and comes within VERY close range, she catches him with her fire. After all, the fire is only emitting from her entire body! I would say this is technically accurate, accept for the part where he simply shakes the fire off his arm like it doesn’t hurt or anything. This bit is silly. The scene doesn’t AT ALL suggest that he was any less powerful at this point in time. Your argument is false, you understand?!

You said: I'm done debating Wesker's psychology, because at the end of the day, it really doesn't alter how he himself acts in RE5. We can dissect his brain all we want, but the actions of RE5 are done and canon, and there is no changing that, and when watching the cutscenes, he IS cool as a cucumber.

I take it that, intellectually, you can not compete with me on this then? Are you out of your league? Its okay… you don’t have to admit you’ve lost, as we can see it for ourselves…

You said: So you're the only one here who doesn't understand, not the whole audience. But that's ok, Resident Evil's story can be a bit complex, and if you want a simpler story, there is a series out there called Call of Duty you're welcome to go play...

Oh no, I understand the games plot perfectly well, thank you. But it does get more confusing when you have an aggressive, arrogant pri*k to deal with. You need to explain yourself better, rather than demand you’re right because you know better. All the time you insisted you new more about the ‘back story’, you never said once where you get your additional information from. You just expect me to accept that you know better, because you have said so.

On a side note: Wesker requires PG67A/W solely because they needed a plot device to weaken him. In this case, they explained it away with the fact that the Progenitor Virus strain he was injected with was ‘experimental’. Thus, they could afford to say it was unstable in his body. The fact that there's no mention of this until RE5 is the clear cut indication that Capcom didn't have it in mind until the thought ‘How do we kill Wesker in a reasonable way?’ crossed their minds.

Wesker DID know the virus’s effects thanks to Birkin. Refer to the Virus Memo in Umbrella Chronicles. So Wesker knew he needed the serum, specifically designed to keep the virus stable. He was intelligent and already an accomplished biochemist. He knew what to do.

You contrived an argument - claiming that he must have been without the serum during his fight with Alexia in CVX - which I have debunked more than enough by now. You are flogging a dead horse here.
You know, it's really funny that you keep going on with this lol. At this point, it's a waste of time...you won't listen to obvious reason...and Wesker is dead...good...I'm tired of trying to enlighten someone with an obvious learning disability...If I was so wrong, @Turo602 would have stepped in to tell me...he and I love debating, and he's actually GOOD at it, so I'm taking this as a win and calling it done...

Turo602

The King of Kings
It has been quite uncharacteristic of me to not have stepped in for a while and that's because I've been busy. I'm about to go on vacation in a few minutes so I won't respond for about another week. So before I leave I just have just one thing to say. This argument has spun out of control so badly that it's clearly going nowhere. The Darkeningsea has been nothing but delusional only believing her take on the character rather than what the official material has given us. What's worse is that she thinks herself above everyone else here when in fact, she's reached Noun and Deathstroke levels of stupidity. Anyway, there shouldn't be anymore discussion on this topic.

Spencer Key

It has been quite uncharacteristic of me to not have stepped in for a while and that's because I've been busy. I'm about to go on vacation in a few minutes so I won't respond for about another week. So before I leave I just have just one thing to say. This argument has spun out of control so badly that it's clearly going nowhere. The Darkeningsea has been nothing but delusional only believing her take on the character rather than what the official material has given us. What's worse is that she thinks herself above everyone else here when in fact, she's reached Noun and Deathstroke levels of stupidity. Anyway, there shouldn't be anymore discussion on this topic.

Turo602: I’m sorry…I disagree. She sounds pretty smart and eloquent for a 20-year old. At first, I thought they were male, and at least 25 (or older). I was shocked when I looked on her profile. She’s actually running circles around you guys, lol, and you’re all too stubborn or selfish to listen to her opinions. She’s taken the effort to study things (scenes) closer from what I gather. Her argument on the whole CVX/RE5 completely makes sense! If you don’t think so, then I assume you’re retarded then. Is that why you’ve chosen not to step in, huh, because you’re not able to take her on? I think that says a lot…

KennedyKiller: Regardless of whether you think he appears stronger and more powerful in RE5 does not prove that it comes from the serum. You’re making something out of nothing. He may show his skills in different ways, in different circumstances…and he may not always be perfect…but to conclude this can only be because the “lack of serum” is quite frankly, retarded! In CVX, Wesker does not come off as weak or weakened. The action scenes are less cinematic, yes, but this is entirely different. Things have significantly improved since then, so the comparison in unfair within itself…your argument sucks. Do you actually think if CAPCOM remade CVX with modern software, they would intentionally make him appear less powerful because he was meant to be? I seriously doubt it…not that we’ll ever see a remake.

The Darkening Sea: Remember Wesker is given an “overdose” of his serum…enforced by Chris’s hands. The second dose doesn’t affect him much. By the time he’s given the third dose (in the back of his neck), it has turned deadly. By then he’s lost most of his super speed, he’s short of breath, and I reckon it messed up his brain chemistry as well. Do you think maybe it was this that caused his “psychotic episode”?

The Darkening Sea

You know, it's really funny that you keep going on with this lol. At this point, it's a waste of time...you won't listen to obvious reason...and Wesker is dead...good...I'm tired of trying to enlighten someone with an obvious learning disability...If I was so wrong, @Turo602 would have stepped in to tell me...he and I love debating, and he's actually GOOD at it, so I'm taking this as a win and calling it done...

You said:
Listen to obvious reason?

You have LOST the argument. You CAN NOT theorize/hypothesize to save your life, and it is YOU who talks about having a ‘superior IQ’ and having a ‘superiority complex’, NOT me. I claim no such thing for myself. Nevertheless, I have out-competed you. Also, you keep referring to the names of other members? It’s nice to know the members on here (mostly guys) like to ‘team up’ on newcomers (even girls) who actually seriously argue their points. Well, I’m done too.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
I haven't said anything further because KK never responded to my last post (which is fine, I'm staying out of it, because based upon the exchange that followed I have no desire to debate with people who demean their opponents, which happened liberally on both sides), but I do feel that it's odd to act as if being female necessitates "kinder" treatment. I believe whether or not you're male or female, no one should have been insulting anyone. I am also female, but have no want for nor conceived right to special treatment.

Last edited:

Spencer Key

The Darkening Sea: I understand you want to talk about the “speculative” issues about Albert Wesker…rather than the confirmed facts...as you keep saying theorize and hypothesize. You must be deeply interested in his character. (Yeah, we know there are a bunch of plot-holes in these games.) That is okay, but shouldn’t it be obvious to you that people around here don’t want to do the same? It seems to be beyond them. Your efforts are wasted here, and you actually belong on another Resident Evil Website where you would feel right at home. The people on this forum would be more than willing to “seriously” discuss these speculative topics with you – and they wouldn’t mock or denounce your theories just because you have them.

La Femme Fatale: Links cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom