• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Albert Wesker to return in RE7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I haven't said anything further because KK never responded to my last post (which is fine, I'm staying out of it, because based upon the exchange that followed I have no desire to debate with people who demean their opponents, which happened liberally on both sides), but I do feel that it's odd to act as if being female necessitates "kinder" treatment. I believe whether or not you're male or female, no one should have been insulting anyone. I am also female, but have no want for nor conceived right to special treatment.
Sorry about never responding to you. I won't lie (And I don't normally do this), I focused my attention on this thread to the alerts given when I was "Quoted." Since your comment didn't include a quote from me, I didn't really think to respond to you. You had some valid points, and I would have had fun discussing/debating them with you. Most of the people around here can have a lot of fun debating. Turo and I get pretty heated, but we usually PM each other afterwards to make sure we knew it was nothing personal, and just in good fun. This time it did get a little out of control, but I still stand by everything I said. Both the points I made, and the insults. Reason I'm even bothering to say this, is because since you're newer I don't want you to think this is how all of us act on here. We all usually get a long pretty well...

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
Thanks, and it's good to know that things are usually calmer. I read all of your posts and I think you had some valid points as well, and it's definitely a topic I enjoy mulling over and exchanging ideas on, so thank you for the food for thought. No worries about not replying, I figured my post had gotten lost in the rush and wasn't offended or anything. I do plan on sticking around and getting to know all you guys better. The important part is we all love Resident Evil and it's fun to share that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thanks, and it's good to know that things are usually calmer. I read all of your posts and I think you had some valid points as well, and it's definitely a topic I enjoy mulling over and exchanging ideas on, so thank you for the food for thought. No worries about not replying, I figured my post had gotten lost in the rush and wasn't offended or anything. I do plan on sticking around and getting to know all you guys better. The important part is we all love Resident Evil and it's fun to share that.
Things are usually calmer. I do wanna say though, if you see Turo and I REALLY getting into it, no worries. We will insult each other, but it's the kind of insults that you give your best friend when you're arguing. Yes, it's insulting, but it's also not personal.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The Darkening Sea: I understand you want to talk about the “speculative” issues about Albert Wesker…rather than the confirmed facts...as you keep saying theorize and hypothesize. You must be deeply interested in his character. (Yeah, we know there are a bunch of plot-holes in these games.) That is okay, but shouldn’t it be obvious to you that people around here don’t want to do the same? It seems to be beyond them. Your efforts are wasted here, and you actually belong on another Resident Evil Website where you would feel right at home. The people on this forum would be more than willing to “seriously” discuss these speculative topics with you – and they wouldn’t mock or denounce your theories just because you have them.

La Femme Fatale: Links cut.
unflappable_zps9014b8e5.gif

W0w - clearly you haven't even glanced at the forum rules before deciding to post here. It is generally considered bad form and just plain rude to post links to a rival forum with the intent to advertise and pull members. Since you are new and I'm super nice, I won't ban you this time - but don't go it again. Ever.

Unfortunately I just don't have the time at the moment to read the thread and figure out who's fault it was and what went wrong - but everyone please bring it down a couple notches. Wesker took two rockets to his dumb face while getting toasted alive in a friggan' volcano - unless he's a cockroach he's probably not coming back anytime soon - and if you're not talking about that you're off-topic so everyone's points are irrelevant anyway. Life is too short to get mad over it. You're at a 10. Go down to a 2 and take it easy.

You're all welcome to PM and complain at me if you're unhappy about what happened here. Ta.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
From this point on, any and all off-topic posts made after a moderator's first intervention will be deleted with no questions asked.

Consider yourselves warned.

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom