• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) ada

StarsiderdotSajun

No clue here, all I know is that there was mention of some sort of love interest between Ada and some guy in Resident Evil 1, some guy named John, and then he died I think so maybe she's angry-like.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
StarsiderdotSajun;62604 said:
No clue here, all I know is that there was mention of some sort of love interest between Ada and some guy in Resident Evil 1, some guy named John, and then he died I think so maybe she's angry-like.

I thought she only got with John to get close to Umbrella?

bruno

Chief Researcher
T-Vaccinated Kid;62633 said:
I thought she only got with John to get close to Umbrella?
You're right, Ada became John's girlfriend so she could get some info on Umbrella (she was working in the Agency).
John was working in the Arcklay lab as chief researcher and in RE1 (i think he's the zombie in the closet bedroom, but i'm not sure), you find a letter he wrote to Ada, telling her to get evidence and frame Umbrella (Ada never read the letter). The letter also said the username for his computer was "John" and the Password was "Ada".
In RE2, Ada says she is looking for her boyfriend Jonh but, in fact, she is looking for the G-virus.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think she is pretty neutral, like HUNK. She isn't exactly an antagonist, nor is she a protagonist...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Spike991;63102 said:
I think she is pretty neutral, like HUNK. She isn't exactly an antagonist, nor is she a protagonist...

Yea but she's deffinately a femme fatale! I think she would have killed Leon if she had to. She deffinately didn't want to but she would not let her mission fail.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
berry baranomiya burton;62590 said:
ada is a bad girl or not???
but she is very different with her caracter in RE4...
who make her different??haha:lol:
She seduces me all the time that's all I need to know. :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
T-Vaccinated Kid;63115 said:
Yea but she's deffinately a femme fatale! I think she would have killed Leon if she had to. She deffinately didn't want to but she would not let her mission fail.

I don't think so, she, like Wesker, let's her emotions get in the way of her mission. In fact the same can be said about Krauser. It seems The Organization should have chose better operatives...

Ada let's her love for Leon get in the way, Wesker let's his hatred(or even love to some extent) for Chris get in the way, and Leon for Krauser...but considering Krauser was just meant to disrupt in RE4 anyway I guess that one didn't get in the way.:)

Mr Sunshine

T-Vaccinated Kid;63115 said:

She would tie him up in bed, rape him and then offer him a slow and painful death.

Have you ever wathced the Basic Instict by the way? :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;74876 said:
She would tie him up in bed, rape him and then offer him a slow and painful death.

Have you ever wathced the Basic Instict by the way? :p

Like Capcomplicated said....you can't rape the willing :p :lol:

And I like how you totally added the random question in there lmao.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I don't think there is much difference between ADA FROM RE2 AND ADA IN RE4. other than the '' growing older '' thing. She's pretty much the same girl at heart. or if you remember rightly, she doesn't have much of a heart.

Going on what we know of RE2, i think ada knows she'd have been done if it weren't for Leon. So come RE4 its a simple returning of the favour whilst still using it to her advantage.

codename: HUNK

Ada is good girl. Thought it's questionable that she is working for Wesker, she has her own goals and motives. Besides, these stories are somewhat predictable. Leon, the RE favorite of the fans, and a major protagonist is in love with her. The hero always gets the girl. At the very least, there is a bitter sweet ending in which she shows her good side and saves him or something, then dies. Kind of like how RE2 was thought to have ended on Leon B. Another possible direction for the story to go is for Ada to cross him, and feeling hurt and distraught, gets his spirits lifted by a different female protagonist who helps him take her down and then go live happily ever after. Every story tends to follow these certain clechades. So,yeah. My guess is, she's a good girl.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
codename: HUNK;89136 said:
Who DOES she really work for???? :confused:
That I'm not 100% sure about, and I'm also unsure if Ada would be able to tell us that. :lol:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Ada is deffinately an enigma. She's a double agent, she has a soft spot for Leon because of what happened in Raccoon City, and she is kind of a bitch. lol. Bitch in a red dress. I think overall she is on the side against bioterror, but depending on what her employers want all these samples for, she may be helping it along. She got the G-Virus for Wesker and the Control Plaga for The Orginization. Until we know what The Orginization's intentions are, we really don't know anything about her. I'm fairly certain she will be in another of the main games.

Top Bottom