• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 ADA n Luis

alonecrow

i don't think that Luis will show up again in RE5.
there's no note in RE4 if Wesker revived him again.
I think capcom made it pretty clear that Wesker only trust Ada in his mission.

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=81.msg727#msg727 date=1193708352]
i don't think that Luis will show up again in RE5.
there's no note in RE4 if Wesker revived him again.
I think capcom made it pretty clear that Wesker only trust Ada in his mission.
[/quote]

finally someone agrees with me.thanks alonecrow ;)

alonecrow

you're welcome REGirlfan..
I know that Ada wasn't really working for Wesker, but until that point, only she who wants to work with Wesker..
So right now we can say that Ada is Wesker's top agent.

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=81.msg744#msg744 date=1193808013]
you're welcome REGirlfan..
I know that Ada wasn't really working for Wesker, but until that point, only she who wants to work with Wesker..
So right now we can say that Ada is Wesker's top agent.
[/quote]

yup and it seems like she is working for him otherwise she would not be takeing orders from him.

alonecrow

yeah, she's still taking orders from him and remember that she bring back the sample of plagas to Wesker when she escaped the island with the chopper.
And if you looked back to RE2, Ada had worked for Wesker at that time and we can say that she hadn't obey her orders by showing her affection to Leon..
I think Wesker has his own reason to still believe in Ada.

juelz2

do you think wesker will try and experiment with the las plagas and t virus to make a better parasite. the las plagas is already an intelligent organism so it might figure out a way to override the virus

alonecrow

[quote author=juelz2 link=topic=81.msg755#msg755 date=1193917411]
do you think wesker will try and experiment with the las plagas and t virus to make a better parasite. the las plagas is already an intelligent organism so it might figure out a way to override the virus
[/quote]

Well, i think that is his intention from the start. Remember, he wants to build another Umbrella so he can takeover the world.
But i don't think Wesker is interested to override the virus. Just like the T-Virus incident, he only want to see the effect of the virus. It's only an opinion, still..

REGirlfan

even if wesker wanted to takeover the world he really doesn't need umbrella he has his powers already so he can stay with the company he's with now.besides even when he was working with will birkin he didnt trust him anyway

alonecrow

well, what i'm trying to say is = Wesker just want to build another company like Umbrella. It doesn't mean he want to build another Umbrella, just the one that similar to Umbrella, his new company will be..
It's true that he didn't really trust Birkin..

juelz2

if you guys watch the seprate ways file ada mentions something about corporation s. whoever that is is a mystery. wesker probably wants to totally recreate umbrella.

alonecrow

we don't know about it yet.
if he wants to totally recreate Umbrella, he should try to help Umbrella so Umbrella didn't finished.
but we know that he fake his death so Umbrella didn't know that he still alive, that's for sure.

juelz2

so what your saying is that umbrella is still around and they think that wesker is dead? if thats so than why in the leon and kreuser fight does kreuser ramble on about wesker wanting to revive umbrella

alonecrow

no, no..
i don't think that Umbrella is still around.
what i'm trying to say that Wesker is no longer corporate or work to Umbrella, so he didn't really care when Umbrella has it downfall.
it's true about Wesker wanting to revive Umbrella, but not exactly Umbrella.. just another company with the same or maybe more power like Umbrella used to..

REGirlfan

lol yeah but if u watched the weskers report dvd wesker wants to keep umbrella alive but just wants to have the power they us to like a undergrond company.

Nicholai

Yeah, but you know, there's lot of thing not sure between the Wesker's Report, Catalysis and other stuff.. Capcom make me mad with that.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=81.msg844#msg844 date=1195253134]
Yeah, but you know, there's lot of thing not sure between the Wesker's Report, Catalysis and other stuff.. Capcom make me mad with that.
[/quote]

lololol :D

Top Bottom