• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A message from your old friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS9-Lover

It's me, your old friend strikesback5. I have come to apologize for my actions in February 2009 and to "bury the hatchet" (so to speak). I hope you can all find it within yourselves to forgive me. Oh, and one more thing, I do forgive you for punishing (banning) me. I should have listened to you when you asked me to stop making so many pointless topics, I was foolish and didn't think about the consequences of my actions. This is strikesback5, signing off.

DS9-Lover

wpstudart;49204 said:
Sorry, I wasn't in the forum that time, but can I know what you did :rolleyes:

PS:I'm a curious guy ;)

I made quite a few topics covering general topics that, if said in real ilfe, would be consider small talk. I also corrected a spelling error that Steve (the founder of REN) made (he didn't like that very much, but I was only trying to help).

Hoady

I'm not going to bother this time these are my only words.

fail02.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Unlikely.

Strikesback5, while I do appreciate your attempt to reconcile with the members of this forum, unfortunately you are not welcome here. Thank you very much for your apology, but since you still prove to be incapable of following even the simplest of forum etiquette, I’m afraid you’ll be seeing one of those lovely all-too-familiar ‘No Permission’ screens in the very near future.

Cheers, darlin’. Or as Michael would’ve said, ‘just beat it’. :D

L

Lurker
JUST BEAT IT but you wanna be bad.

Strikeback was really in febuary? i thought he was in april.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Haha i can't believe he came back. I bet he will be back again soon. It amazes me how he 'forgives us for banning' like this forum is in the wrong.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think we can count on two hands how many rules he has broken, and he's still absolutely oblivious to it. I think that must be the sixth or seventh time he's been banned, and he still doesn't get it.

Anyway, he's gone now (at least for the time being), so I'll close this one now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom