• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 A Challenge For All You Resident Evil 4 Players

Carlos334567

Grab a friend or family member and do Co-op resident evil 4.
(Resident Evil 4 for the Wii)
Do normal difficultyfor practice and then when ure really good, do professional.

You or ure friend/family member can either use the Nun-Chuck or the Wii Remote to do this.

Me and my cousin did this on both difficulties and beat the game,It was really hard,fun, and challenging at the same time. He was the Nun-chuck and i was the Wii remote.

Lord Wvren

lol I was about to call you an idoit being as RE4 is a SINGLE PLAYER but spliting the remote? meh sounds rather hard. but at least both of you would be able to talk and such. but 1 major disadvantage is

say your friend is in charge of walking/running around, you see a guy, you start to aim, friend dosnt notice and the screen starts to move UP, enemy gets to you, and Leons says "Hey where is my head?!?!"

Sephiroxas

There's a co-op mode? That's cool. I don't have the game for the wii though. Might have to go and get it. That and UC.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lord Wvren;25716 said:
lol I was about to call you an idoit being as RE4 is a SINGLE PLAYER but spliting the remote? meh sounds rather hard. but at least both of you would be able to talk and such. but 1 major disadvantage is

say your friend is in charge of walking/running around, you see a guy, you start to aim, friend dosnt notice and the screen starts to move UP, enemy gets to you, and Leons says "Hey where is my head?!?!"

Lol. Hahaha That's right.
Two people cannot use one controller, that is not cooprative play thats like a three legged race sorta thing. I dont think it would work at all not to do the hole game.

Maybe just mucking around but as soon as you aim Leon would just start looking around (if the other person running then yeah you'd be looking at the floor lol) the other person dont know when you plan to shoot, Unless your telling each other what to do. Pfft just play re5 :eek:

Top Bottom