• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2013 in Gaming

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Since 2012 is over and the world didn't end, there's still a good deal of slick games coming in 2013, what are your most anticipated games of 2013?

Mine:
  1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Rise of the Triad
  4. Last of Us
Not excited but still gonna get: God of War Ascension and Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

What are yours?

EDIT2: GTA5 and Tomb Raider are off the list.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Dead island: Riptide
The Last of us (Even though I don't have a PS3 :( )
The Walking dead: Survival Instincts.
Amnesia: A machine for pigs
DmC
Remember me.
Resident Evil Revelations.

A total of 420$ If Revelations is 60. 8P

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Tomb Raider
GTA:V
Uncharted 4 (Rumor)
Last Of Us
and I'll probably buy FarCry 3 and Hitman Absolution soon

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm not really sure. I'll probably get the new Tomb Raider and The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts. I'll need to do more research into the upcoming games of 2013 to see which I would want.

For any Slenderman fans, Slender: The Arrival will be released sometime this year, which I'll be getting as well, for the simple reason of "Why the hell not?"

Edit: I'll also get DmC, only to play it and form my own opinion about it.

svp

cool, it seems like a fun un linear game I can get into and the characters are sexy lol I heard the new ME came out or something this year. is it any good?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
My most anticipated games of 2013 so far:

1) Splinter Cell: Blacklist
2) Dead Space 3
3) Aliens: Colonial Marines
4) Tomb Raider

Of course, this is subject to change.

Some Nights

No Shape
Buying:
Grand Theft Auto V
Beyond: Two Souls
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy

Maybe/slight interest:
Tomb Raider (some of the recent announcements aren't making it look so good.)
The Last of Us
Metro: Last Light
Pikmin 3
Bioshock: Infinite
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

I've been steadily losing interest in gaming. Unfortunately 2013 doesn't seem to have many games to change my mind/renew my interest. :(

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've been steadily losing interest in gaming. Unfortunately 2013 doesn't seem to have many games to change my mind/renew my interest. :(
Sad to say it, but I'm starting to loose interest in modern gaming too because just about every gaming franchise from my childhood that I was a huge fan of that has lasted to this day has changed so badly that I just don't like them anymore(Duke Nukem is the ONLY one that hasn't). Resident Evil is ruined, Devil May Cry disgusts me and Tomb Raider makes me wish I was never a fan. In fact I agree with you about the latest Tomb Raider announcements, a little while after TR was announced I put down my pre-order and still have it down to this day, but the recent announcements like regen health, hand holding, skill system and what not has me thinking a lot if I should cancel the pre-order and skip the game, I mean I don't like Lara anymore, I lost all respect for her after I played Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, but when I first saw this new game I was very interested in it as just a game, didn't care that it was Tomb Raider, but these recent announcements have me doubting the game.

MissDomino

Premium
I agree, games these days just aren't what they used to be. There weren't as many good games this generation and too many of my favourite game franchises have died.

The only games I am looking forward to right now now are:
-MGS Ground Zeroes
-Shin Megami Tensei 4, I don't know when this will get an English release though
-Trico/ Last Guardian, which I have absolutely no idea if it will get released at all

Everything else I'm waiting for is either a HD remake or a re-release.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Games I will be interested in this year are DmC, Tomb Raider, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, Dead Space 3, God of War: Ascension & GTA V.

I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII & The Last Guardian to come out or at least some new info about them.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
GTA V and Walking Dead Survival Instincts are two i will defo buy

Also interested in trying/maybe buying
Painkiller hell &damnation and the new Aliens game

Im quite gutted today as my old 2.5years old xbox elite died so i decided to buy one more xbox (a 250gb slim one). I probaly should have switched to ps3 , after this is like the 3rd xbox iv brought in 5 years ( i actually went through 3 in a year but were early white models under warranty) so altogether ive brought 1 first, had 2 free, then brought 2 xboxes. Pretty annoying, thought the next gen are probaly out in about a year so cant be bothered starting everything again on ps3.

L

Lurker
If the Metal Gear games aren't delayed, I'll be getting them.
I also have plans to get Grand Theft Auto V and Bioshock Infinite, as well as The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles, though those were released this year as opposed to 2013.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Off the top of my head, I'll be getting the following (anything else will be gravy):

1. The Last of Us (already preordered)
2. Tomb Raider
3. Metal Gear Ground Zeros
4. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
5. Beyond: Two Souls

This'll be the most NEW-new games I've bought since the Dreamcast came out!

Reactions: L

Xenotronz

Member of Alpha Team (S.T.A.R.S)
2013 does have a line-up of some pretty interesting titles. Here are mine:

Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
The Last of Us
Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Bioshock Infinite
Beyond: Two Souls
Crysis 3
DLCs: (DmC: Vergil's Downfall) (AC3: The Tyranny of King Washington)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Off the top of my head, I'll be getting the following (anything else will be gravy):

1. The Last of Us (already preordered)
2. Tomb Raider
3. Metal Gear Ground Zeros
4. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
5. Beyond: Two Souls

This'll be the most NEW-new games I've bought since the Dreamcast came out!

You forgot MGS: Phantom Pain or MGS5

Top Bottom