• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2013 in Gaming

Mr Sunshine

RE Revelations port and Rome II total war.

Revelations seems to be a decent survival horror game, though I've already seen the cutscenes.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Duke Nukem Forever .. ruined that franchise far more badly than the others u mentioned
Duke Nukem Forever suffered in hell for 15 years, I wasn't expecting a massive 11/10 game from that. I did enjoy the game, I was disappointed in it, but I did still enjoy it and the reason why Duke Nukem is still my number 1 franchise in gaming is because the reason why I'm a fan has not changed and that's Duke Nukem himself.
17 Years ago Duke Nukem was basically the video game version of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Campbell and Clint Eastwood, he was my role model back then and here we are 17 years later.......nothing has changed, I love him for that.

RE, DMC and pretty much every other franchise I loved has changed to the point where I don't like them anymore.

L

Lurker
RE, DMC and pretty much every other franchise I loved has changed to the point where I don't like them anymore.
At least DMC still knows where its roots are- a hack and slash. Resident Evil is just a shooter now.

xMobilemux

At least DMC still knows where its roots are- a hack and slash. Resident Evil is just a shooter now.
Yeah it's still a Hack n Slash, but it's a dumbed down one, it's far too easy, simplified, the style system isn't special anymore and the boss battles are easy as f**k. Haven't touched the game and I never will.

I'm relying on the upcoming Metal Gear Rising for my Hack n Slash needs, MGR is doing everything DMC should be doing.

L

Lurker
Yeah it's still a Hack n Slash, but it's a dumbed down one, it's far too easy, simplified, the style system isn't special anymore and the boss battles are easy as f**k. Haven't touched the game and I never will.

I'm relying on the upcoming Metal Gear Rising for my Hack n Slash needs, MGR is doing everything DMC should be doing.
Pfft, the protagonist even has white hair!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The only games I REALLY want to get are Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 REmix. I'll probably end up getting Revelations and Beyond: Two Souls looks quite good, I enjoyed playing Heavy Rain so I might get that too.

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
ooooooh yeh ..

MGS Ground zero
tumblr_mcpwoz8uj71rz1p6so1_500.gif

Yeah Snake .. i mean Old Snake :D.. We missed You

AC 3
AC3-Assassins-Creed-3-Wallpaper-yuiphone-AC3-Conner-Winter-1920x1080.png

Tomb Raider
tomb+rider+2013+download+for+pc.jpg

I LOVE YOU LARA

I LOVE THIS GAME

RE Revelation
RERevelationsboxart.jpg

Dead Space 3
Dead-Space-3-Game-2013-WallpapersDead-Space-3-Game-2013-WallpapersDD.jpg

just this :D

one last thing ..

If you did not press the like thing .. i will kill you like this girl :mad:

Funny32.jpg

ummm actually i did not kill her .. we Will get married soon ... i killed her family ..so her life is not good as i see .. so she loved me .. maybe she will kill me after .. i dont know really ..

oh god .. lol .. i swear i forgot about my self and the thread ..

sorry ..

Have A Nice Day

Reactions: svp

Meg

So bin ich eben
AGH! There's so many games coming out this year that I want; it's driving me crazy! :mad::confused:

In no particular order:

Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Remember Me
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider
Beyond Two Souls
Metal Gear Rising
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Tomb Raider
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Tomb Raider
Defiance
Tomb Raider and did I mention I'm excited for Tomb Raider? :eek:

xMobilemux

AGH! There's so many games coming out this year that I want; it's driving me crazy! :mad::confused:

In no particular order:

Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Remember Me
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider
Beyond Two Souls
Metal Gear Rising
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Tomb Raider
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Tomb Raider
Defiance
Tomb Raider and did I mention I'm excited for Tomb Raider? :eek:

Huh? I didn't know there were 7 Tomb Raider games coming out this year.

xMobilemux

I suppose I should mention that Metal Gear Rising is now my most anticipated game of 2013, I became a Metal Gear fan a few weeks ago after I played MGS4. I can't believe I missed MG growing up. Over 25 years it's been here and it hasn't been ruined, I wish I could have said the same for RE, but that will never be said.

So yeah, I edited my list :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Resident Evil 6(Yes, it is coming this year, on PC at least), Resident Evil: Revelations, Dead Island: Riptide and Grand Theft Auto V.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm still up for the MG games i'll get Revelations (Considering i missed that game)

Naruto Storm 3 ( Fan of the series , better than DBZ)

Maybe Tomb Raider dunno not a fan but i like to try new things...

And if i find something intersting that too

And the Re6 DLC

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
well i've definetly decided and paid off some pre orders. Going to avoid Dead Space 3, i dont believe the hype with that as I never found the first two that much fun and EA are charging people real money for in-game weapons.

Anyway I 've decided to get these:

Aliens Colonial Marines (12th Feb on Xbox 360)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow- Mirrors of Fate (8th March 3ds)
Gears of War Judgment (19th March xbox 360)
Walking Dead Survival Instincts (29th March xbox 360)

Revelations...Not sure whether to get again as got on 3ds and still not finished it. With all the other actually new games (that aren;t just ports. I dont think I'll need it!)

So the next few months got some great games! Actually can't wait to see how Walking Dead and Alien turn out. They could either be amazing, or average, but i love each franchise so much i will enjoy them. I know Gears Judgment will be great and im taking a chance on the 3ds one.

Later in year i will get Dead Island Riptide.

Grand Theft Auto V i guess i will end up getting maybe but i think theres too much hype surrounding that. I dont see how they can out-do the graphics and size of the map they did with GTA 4. The xbox 360 and ps3 are just too old. Even when playing the older one and driving fast the textures and details seem to melt away. I just think it will be the same GTA 4 on a diferent map and can't be bothered with the same old missions.

Then hopefully christmas 2013 will see a new generation of consoles.

L

Lurker
I suppose I should mention that Metal Gear Rising is now my most anticipated game of 2013, I became a Metal Gear fan a few weeks ago after I played MGS4. I can't believe I missed MG growing up. Over 25 years it's been here and it hasn't been ruined, I wish I could have said the same for RE, but that will never be said.

So yeah, I edited my list :)
MGS4 is just an interactive movie. The other games are slightly less of that, especially Peace Walker. IMO, MGS4 is one of the worst, not to say it was bad, just that it wasn't as good as, say, MGS3.

Top Bottom