• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombies VS Ganado

Zombie VS Gandao

• Total voters

Mobe

013;56035 said:
There's not really a true fact that saids a zombie or ganado would win. Just opinions and assumptions based off what we know about the creatures. You're absolutely right, it is about facts and not personal choices, but that's not what most folks are doing.

I know that if a ganado gets his/her hands on a chainsaw that zombie is most likely toast crimson or not.

I've skimed through all 4 pages and most people are just saying the zombies would win because they're cooler, (Without giving any real explation why.) that's not a fact, that's an opinion. A zombie can't win just because it's scarier.

hahaha, loved the last part!
What you've said is true.. but we're talking about hand-to-hand combat.. earlier in this thread, i was told the same thing, well.. If the ganadao had a weapon, then certainly it'll take the winning.. Because zombies can't wield weapons as we all know.

well, about the bella sisters and dr. salvador.. They never seem to drop their chainsaws.. I guess its glued to their hands or something..? in that case, they will win, because they will be brrrrrmm brrrrm.. brrrrrrrrrrrrmmming with that chainsaw and slice the zombie up!

garrador is another ganado with integrated weapons.. He will "Fhokh da zombie up!".. hahaha

Thank you for that last sentance, the garrador is another ganado that has built in weapons just like crimsons have their claws, but still, even a regular ganado can grow that plaga blade thing out of their head, and can grow that thing, (Im sorry I don't know what it's called.) that can eat a whole head off. It's not just weapons they can hold but the ones they are naturally equit with as well. (However crimsons do have rasor claws, but I still lean towards ganados.)

Nosophoros

Fully Armored Garrador vs. Tyrant, that'd be a nice fight. Anyway I say that ganados would definitely win.

...Well, a tyrant...that's quite a different fight XD. Id have to say that garrador would be done for. Tyrants can see so they'd have a much more accurate hit on their target and their claws seem more dealier. A garradors claws are probably like butter knives to a tyrant. Lol.

mastermind

hey guys sorry about the late start to the conversation but if it were zombie vs. gonado then i have to say the gonado though i like the zombie much much more
the reason i say that is because they have weapons and chainsaws and the such but also because if the gonado got bit then who ever has control over the gonado at the time would also have control over the zombie for how ever long til the natural instincts for hunger took over but possibly by that time it would be dead from starvation..... but who knows its a pretty even fight

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;56000 said:
While I like both monsters id have to say that I think the Ganado/Majini would win. Especially if it's the right one, (Chainsaw ganado) remember alot of their heads explode when delt enough damage and what happends? They bite Leon's head right off. Head gone=dead zombie.

Not to mention that long blade that comes out of their head can probably slice a zombie's head right off. Ganados also have the ability to team up and plot while zombies just mindlessly walk around. They have the ability to weild weapons and have better judgement on how to used those weapons. (As for them being infected, who knows what the infection will really do to them.)
Excellent 013! How could I forget about the Las Plagas? The parasite does not always pop up, but if it does, the Ganado will have a much better chance of winning.
I have never playd against the Resident Evil type of zombies, but from reading about them and seeing them on Youtube, I had got the impression that RE zombies are very strong. Crimson Heads I know nothing about.

013;56035 said:
I know that if a ganado gets his/her hands on a chainsaw that zombie is most likely toast crimson or not.
I actually thought about Dr. Salvador but did not consider him because I see this as unarmed fight.

-----------------------------
The most important Las Plagas forms:

Blade Plagas - the first form of Plagas that Leon encounters.
Centipede Plagas - the second form of Plagas Leon will encounter infesting human hosts. Instant death bite.
Spider Plagas - mostly in high ranking zealots and militia. Can spit acid and detach themselves from their host.

Mobe

unarmed fight or not, bella sisters, dr. salvador and garrador don't seem to be agreeing on that, lol

how about a group fight?
30 ganados vs. 30 zombies..

More ganados just increase the chances of more of them having a centipede head. You have to deal alot damage to those, all the zombies would do is bite and spit acid until their heads were bitten off. (In my opinion.)

Hoady

Ganados easily.They are just ruthless psychopaths they wouldn't be scared of them they would just use crossbows,set traps,dynamite and hack there way through them.They also have chainsaws.

Yeah and as 013 said they have the centipede heads, no zombie is going to chew his way through one of those anytime soon they would need to tear them to nothing and if heaps of zombies surrounded it, it would just whip them all away in a single stroke.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;56322 said:
all the zombies would do is bite and spit acid until their heads were bitten off. (In my opinion.)
Zombies spit acid? That can't be normal zombies... or is it?

Yes, normal spit acid. ^^ They do it when you're out of reach but close enough to be hit with it.

Professor X

013;56657 said:
Yes, normal spit acid. ^^ They do it when you're out of reach but close enough to be hit with it.

They don't spit acid, they barf acid.

As far as this topic is concerned... It depends on what Ganado and what Zombie we're using...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;56657 said:
I didn't know, I thought only Novistadors could do that. This is just another thing that differs RE zombies from other zombies.
I think that when I try an old game I'll find out how dangerous their acid is aha.

013;56035 said:
If both a Centipede Ganado and Dr. Salvador each on their own have a good chance against a Crimson, what about a Licker?

Hmm, Bitores Mendez is a Ganado too. If no other Ganado would be a match for a Licker, then maybe Mendez would have a chance. Hell I take a gamble and say that the Big Cheese would sweep the floor! :pirate:
Who knows, Mendez could maybe take on a Tyrant also.

Well, lickers arn't unbeatable. Are you talking about one licker vs both a chainsaw ganado and a centipede?
Silverback;56660 said:
They don't spit acid, they barf acid.

That's pretty much what I meant, either way, it can be used as an attack.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;56690 said:
Well, lickers arn't unbeatable. Are you talking about one licker vs both a chainsaw ganado and a centipede?
No, not both Ganados at the same time. Dr Salvador vs Licker and Centipede Ganado vs another Licker.

Edit:

Frohwned;53120 said:
Get out before zombie Vault Boy kicks you out.

screen13B.jpg
What the heck is this? A Crimson Head? The smooth and detailed graphix makes me think RE5, but there's no such beast in RE5?

Professor X

013;56690 said:

That's pretty much what I meant, either way, it can be used as an attack.

I know, I was just messin' with ya. :p

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Romero;56697 said:

No, not both Ganados at the same time. Dr Salvador vs Licker and Centipede Ganado vs another Licker.

Edit:

What the heck is this? A Crimson Head? The smooth and detailed graphix makes me think RE5, but there's no such beast in RE5?

Could it be from another Zombie game?

Top Bottom