• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombies VS Ganado

Zombie VS Gandao

• Total voters

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Who'd win?

Lol this is one of those random threads...so, what do you think? I'm going for the Zombie...why? Cause they are more creepy to me.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Ganados because they have weapons - makes for long distance combat which equals to dead zombies.

However, one Ganado vs. many zombies is a no brainer... pretty much literally, lol

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Yeah, I prefer zombies too. Just, the Ganados have weapons so zombies are a little screwed lol

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
True, but already infected with Plagas he might turn into something worse with the invasion of the T-Virus and stomp on the zombie.

Zombie Enclave

I'm going to vote for the zombies. Make a creepy environment MUCH more creepy...plus they give you so much tension to run, run away as fast as you can!

Ganados seem like more advanced zombies. The only zombie thing they do is grab Leon and put him in the air, biting him. But, they have weapons. So does their African counter parts, the Majini. Sad thing is...Chris and Leon AND Sheva ( Including every merc ) usually have powerful freakin handguns. And later on...get bigger and powerful weapons. Until, the Majini have guns....and a big Ganado comes up with a red Beret and a bullet proof vest..with a big Minigun that has loads of ammo on his backpack...basically, you have the guns, you have the power to kill them all. Which is all the guns. Except for those big District 9 alien looking things that have white bubbles on them, and that odd transformation of some of the Soldier Majini...and the chainsaw guys. Oh yes and those odd gray things that have to be shot with a missile, or by shooting them in the correct spots. And the even creepier one...Iron Maiden. ( Wtf. ) Those are the only tension giving Ganado and Majini.

In the first Re's, the pistol sucked, and shotgun shells were hard to find. Which made you get more tension. PLUS aiming was harder then the newer games. Thankfully, the old styled games out number the new style games. Outbreak File #1 and #2, RE 1-3, CV ( and CVX ), the praised REmake ( love that name! :p ), RE 0 and the first beta of RE 4. Only 3 new styled ones, RE 4 and 5 and a Iphone, Itouch and Ngauge phone game for Degeneration.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
BIGHARD CHEATER;54732 said:
Zombies they can come back to life as a Crimson head.

Yeah but the poll was as zombies? I would have said zombies if the poll referred to the fact that they change into Crimson Heads and then Lickers, but just in a zombie form I reckon Ganados cos of the weapons.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
ganado would run rings around zombies, unless of course they slipped up and the zombies got munching.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Frohwned;54775 said:
I'm going to vote for the zombies. Make a creepy environment MUCH more creepy...plus they give you so much tension to run, run away as fast as you can!

Ganados seem like more advanced zombies. The only zombie thing they do is grab Leon and put him in the air, biting him. But, they have weapons. So does their African counter parts, the Majini. Sad thing is...Chris and Leon AND Sheva ( Including every merc ) usually have powerful freakin handguns. And later on...get bigger and powerful weapons. Until, the Majini have guns....and a big Ganado comes up with a red Beret and a bullet proof vest..with a big Minigun that has loads of ammo on his backpack...basically, you have the guns, you have the power to kill them all. Which is all the guns. Except for those big District 9 alien looking things that have white bubbles on them, and that odd transformation of some of the Soldier Majini...and the chainsaw guys. Oh yes and those odd gray things that have to be shot with a missile, or by shooting them in the correct spots. And the even creepier one...Iron Maiden. ( Wtf. ) Those are the only tension giving Ganado and Majini.

In the first Re's, the pistol sucked, and shotgun shells were hard to find. Which made you get more tension. PLUS aiming was harder then the newer games. Thankfully, the old styled games out number the new style games. Outbreak File #1 and #2, RE 1-3, CV ( and CVX ), the praised REmake ( love that name! :p ), RE 0 and the first beta of RE 4. Only 3 new styled ones, RE 4 and 5 and a Iphone, Itouch and Ngauge phone game for Degeneration.

They sure do make the enviroment more creepy because of their moans and when you run out of ammo right before you kill one they can grab you as soon as you relized that you are out.

Zombie Enclave

BIGHARD CHEATER;54860 said:
They sure do make the enviroment more creepy because of their moans and when you run out of ammo right before you kill one they can grab you as soon as you relized that you are out.

Yeah, the games with the fixed camera style are much more harder then the thirdperson view ones.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Yeah, the games with the fixed camera style are much more harder then the thirdperson view ones.

thats what i hope they take it back to, although with the engines there using now, i doubt we will see it happen again.

wpstudart

Zombies, Ganados would say 'detras de ti imbecil' and they would turn 180° and eat them alive. And, if they die, they would simply, reborn and become a Crimsom Head. They are zombies but a waaaaay quicker and stronger.

Top Bottom