• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombies VS Ganado

Zombie VS Gandao

• Total voters

Mobe

i voted for da ganados.. cuz they can use their brains (run, evade, use weapons)..
while da zombies only walk n bite for all i know.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am seing this as unarmed ganado vs unarmed zombie.
Ganado: "¡Coño!" Zombie: "Ahrrrrh!" Ganado runs.

If the ganado does not run, I believe the zombie wins because it's stronger. Unless the ganado can make use of his intelligence and outsmart the zombie.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Even if the zombie was "killed" as long as it isnt burned, then wouldnt it just come back at a Crimson head? or...am I totally stupid and wrong about that?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;55515 said:
YAY! then they would be destroyed and we'd never have to fight them again! :D
Wait, you forget that we're now stuck with a Crimson Head (not sure what it is, but I understand it's very dangerous). What do we do now?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Crimson heads are...really fast ugly nasty Zombies, who are about to turn to Lickers...if I remember right. If not, then someone correct me.

Anyways, as to what we do now, well...RUN LIKE HELL! lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;55569 said:
Anyways, as to what we do now, well...RUN LIKE HELL! lol
Oh no, who's responsible for this? All because of a fight.

wpstudart

A Crimsom Head would lose anyway, even if the ganado use his brain and try to stab him in the back, he would say 'Detras de ti Imbecil!' :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;55712 said:
A Crimsom Head would lose anyway, even if the ganado use his brain and try to stab him in the back, he would say 'Detras de ti Imbecil!' :p
Lol, but didn't you mean the ganado would lose anyway?

Mobe

:( wish i could change my vote.. Hail zombie!!!
I just read an article regarding the crimson head.. man its abso-fcuking-lutely gonna make any ganado pay with his/her life!

...No offense, but arn't you guys being a tad unreasonable with your choices? Picking zombies simply because you like them better or think they're more creepy.

While I like both monsters id have to say that I think the Ganado/Majini would win. Especially if it's the right one, (Chainsaw ganado) remember alot of their heads explode when delt enough damage and what happends? They bite Leon's head right off. Head gone=dead zombie.

Not to mention that long blade that comes out of their head can probably slice a zombie's head right off. Ganados also have the ability to team up and plot while zombies just mindlessly walk around. They have the ability to weild weapons and have better judgement on how to used those weapons. (As for them being infected, who knows what the infection will really do to them.)

Regardless of which enemy I think is creepier or cooler, I hand the belt to the Ganado/Majini in this particular fight.

Mobe

i guess we're not simply voting because we like them.. I voted for a ganado, but after i read an article about the crimson head zombies, i changed my mind, lol.. Its about the facts and not personal choices.

There's not really a true fact that saids a zombie or ganado would win. Just opinions and assumptions based off what we know about the creatures. You're absolutely right, it is about facts and not personal choices, but that's not what most folks are doing.

I know that if a ganado gets his/her hands on a chainsaw that zombie is most likely toast crimson or not.

I've skimed through all 4 pages and most people are just saying the zombies would win because they're cooler, (Without giving any real explation why.) that's not a fact, that's an opinion. A zombie can't win just because it's scarier.

Top Bottom