• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your worst Resident Evil mistake

Stop

For me it was when I was in the clocktower in Re3 and I had to combine the gears but in my defense I was sleepy I was like wtf for an hour

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
in REmake when your between the mansion and the residence, and you first have to drain the water to cross, but then make ur way around and fill it back up to get the waterfall to stop, or something like that..
on my first play through i just couldnt figure it out for days lol..but its so obvious.

BillyCoenJCR1418

One of the biggest mistakes I made and I swear I would NEVER do it again! lol ...is beating any RE game unprepared nonstop. I was goin to beat RE3 start to finish without saves and I was doing really good! ...until I got to the last part with Nemesis, when u fight his 2nd to the last form. (where u have to use the acid tanks to hurt him) I went to fight him and I forgot to get some herbs and ammo. I was struggling to fight him with my ammo that he just slaughtered me into pieces lol. After that incident, I didn't touch RE3 for 2 days. (after the 3rd day I was playin it like crazy lol)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I let Lisa Trevor Kill Barry once by accident in the Resident Evil Remake. She pushed him off the edge! I reloaded the game instantly!

Then I was chris an I let the freak beat up wesker. :]

jillsarahconnersmall.jpg
chrisskidsmall.jpg

Who remmembers those Custumes in The Remake! :]

BMM Punk

I got bored one day so I decided to try for an S rank and not save on Resident Evil 2

well all went good I was leon and then I got in the part with the lab and when you open up the shutter and there are the 2 ivy plant things and they kept spraying acid at me then I was poisoned and I used a blue herb then I was in orange caution so I used my last herb mixture then I tried to kill them again they just kept on "hugging" me and spraying acid on me and when I tried to back away they spit acid on me until I was in orange caution again so I turned around and fired around 8 magnum shots by them and I seen one of them die and I went back and the one was still alive and it "hugged" me and killed me

Metallatem

In RE 1, game cube version, the first time i kept taking the key out of the ground puzzle upstairs and i kept getting crushed to death by the rolling knight with the spikes. I finally figured out that putting the key back in the slot would stop the knight. I felt dumb because it was so obvious. When it happened the first time that was ok. But when i did many times in a row, that was stupid of me.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I hate when you have to fight the tyrant on the airplain in Code:Veronica. I always get my ass kicked and out of ammo!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Selling every grenade I find in a Professional Playthrough of RE4. That was a disaster.
Another disaster was fighting Nemesis during my first run of RE3. I really wanted the gun upgrades...

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
in RE4 when i ran into a zombie with Ashley knowing there's no zombies, but at once CHAP!!! zombie choke me and toke me. Because i thought in Ashley's chapter there will be no zombie 'cuz she has no weapons lol.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
In CVX, leaving the grenade launcher on Rockfort island and not being able to defeat the tyrant on the plane. I had to start the whole game again.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Biggest mistakes I usually make are wasting ammo/herbs and saving too often. I always get a crappy rank :(

JillsPimp

The Armorer
in CVX I saved the Calico pistols, the grenade launcher, the BOW rounds, etc, for the tyrant battle on the Airplane. And I left them all in the item box.... Screw me and the helicopter they brought me in on.

in RE3, I was getting all the special weapons from Nemesis, dumb me skipped one of the battles and only had half (Frame) of a STI Eagle 6.0.....

There was also that one time in Spain... Didn't like the music, but there were knives and running and pro mode.. and a bunch of screw ups...

Cheer

Kamen Rider
In CVX i always put the herbs in the item box. So when i reached mutant Steve. i got killed a few times and gave up.

In RE3 in the chapel there was one locked door. I found two keys but none of them works on it. I spent around two weeks trying to find the key to open that door but couldn't find it. and at the end i decided to check the keys that i have and found out that i had to combine them.

Top Bottom