• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your worst Resident Evil mistake

Ikari

have you ever been stuck in an RE game because you were looking over something very obvious?

I was playing Code Veronica my first play through and I had been stuck at the Antartica base as claire for a long time before finally seeing that the key I needed the whole time was in the plant pot I had in my inventory.....I felt really stupid.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Haha! I can't really remember at the moment but there's been a good few times when I've been absolutely stumped about a puzzle in several of the Resident Evil games and spent an eternity trying to figure it out... only to find that the solution is blatantly obvious. :p

Whenever they spring to mind then I'll post about 'em. ;)

RE_luver69

Haha yea i was stuck at that place in resident evil 4 where you play as ashley and you have to figure tha puzzle out and i couldnt do it so i got my mom to do it cuz she is really good at them so after i watched her do it i felt like an ass cuz i couldnt do it myself...lol :D

Ikari

[quote author=RE_luver69 link=topic=350.msg7388#msg7388 date=1214421856]
Haha yea i was stuck at that place in resident evil 4 where you play as ashley and you have to figure tha puzzle out and i couldnt do it so i got my mom to do it cuz she is really good at them so after i watched her do it i felt like an ass cuz i couldnt do it myself...lol :D
[/quote]

I was also stuck on that part for a long time! lol

Cousintony

I just got re2, and I couldn't find the door that is actually open in the police station...Just to find out it was right behind me.

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=RE_luver69 link=topic=350.msg7388#msg7388 date=1214421856]
[/quote]
Omg I had to get my mom to do it too! I'm terrible at those things >:( . It must be a mom thing lol :D

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=350.msg7399#msg7399 date=1214432308]
Omg I had to get my mom to do it too! I'm terrible at those things >:( . It must be a mom thing lol :D
[/quote]

I think my brother helped me to get that one :-[

Reaper

During any puzzle really for me. i have the attention span of a puppy so the puzzles dont work out for. Besides the puzzle its leaving a weapon or ammo or somthing that i need and have to go back and find it...not very fun lol.

RegeneratorHater24

Sorry for the double posting but I forgot to put something. In RE0, when you have to get the hookgun off of the wall, I couldn't figure out how to do it. It took me a while to figure out I had to turn on solo mode :D

Ikari

I know what you mean on both!

will Jill I just go grab the shotgun and head out letting Barry save me but when I'm Chris I have to go through that Shotgun switching thing.

The hookgun was terrible for me.

dark_zero

My bf had to do the ashley puzzle for me no matter how many times i play the game i always get stuck there

Cousintony

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=350.msg7455#msg7455 date=1214506670]
My bf had to do the ashley puzzle for me no matter how many times i play the game i always get stuck there
[/quote]

Another victim of the Ashley puzzle. *Welcome to the club*

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=350.msg7474#msg7474 date=1214511638]
I'm going to start to hand out flyers. Members get buttons :D lol
[/quote]

lol :p

Top Bottom