• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your worst Resident Evil mistake

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=350.msg7596#msg7596 date=1214549426]
worst mistake when i first played RE4 was when i ran through the village and BOOM a chainsaw met my throat lol
[/quote]

I crapped my pants when I did that.

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=350.msg7767#msg7767 date=1214617422]
:D lol i have nothing to say to that :D
[/quote]

LOL
LOL

alonecrow

what should i say... shoot the merchant when i met him for the first time i guess... because i didn't know at that time whether he was friend or foe..

SOLARISS

Omg.. That ashley puzzle is so darn annoying! :D even though i've completed it several times i can still get stuck there for about 2-3 hours maybe.. *sigh*.. ;) I've done many mistakes, But also in re4 right before you have to fight that huge fish thing in that small boat, i fired a couple of rounds at some fish. standing on the small bridge resultet in getting eaten quite instant.. :D damn i jumped in my seat.. hehe

black monster

i remember in code vironica when i played as claire i always search the cabinet that contains the chemicals. the one near the table that has chris's gun part's. and when iplayed as chris i went to that room more than 50 times but never thought of searching that cabinet

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=350.msg8751#msg8751 date=1214853100]
I always think that something is going to be more complicated than it really is.
[/quote]

Like trying to find herbs that grow in a plethora around the world?

Darlinny49

Worst mistake was def. in the first RE game god, it seems so long ago,but I remember at the end when you have to beat the tyrant there was a glitch to were nobody dropped the Rocket Launcher to me. Not my mistake , but rather annoying. Also, those darn early hunters in the green plant room I kept forgetting they were there. OUCH

Jillo

Saving near the end of the game with hardly any ammo and health, with no healing items at all. One of the worst mistakes you can make.

brunobb1

Mine was when I played code veronica for the first time nad I put my weapons in a machine to enter in a room and I thoughted that there was zumbis and they would kill me so I stopped playing the game. lol

brettreecedean

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=350.msg7399#msg7399 date=1214432308]
Omg I had to get my mom to do it too! I'm terrible at those things >:( . It must be a mom thing lol :D
[/quote] Same here XD

i felt like an idiot and then i find out it goes in a clockwise direction or something, omag embarresment :p

Top Bottom