• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Anime(s)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That, TOM, and this image (it's an inside joke. I was in a chatroom with a bunch of cartoon pedophiles :p ) were the only good things about the new Toonami last night.

And there's only 12 episodes of DMWL, so...

I hope they get more new shows to supersede the leftovers from Adult Swim.
Last night was just a trial run...They don't QUITE have the budget for newer anime yet...However, there were talks of if the budget increases bringing Naruto Shippuden into the line up...I'll love that since Disney FU*KED it up royally with their version...All things considered, I think last night was a success...

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
wait! what'd I miss on toonami last night?? Its been so long since I've watched it, cause they stopped playing good stuff, and kept playing the same things over and over again

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Last night was just a trial run...They don't QUITE have the budget for newer anime yet...
Yeah, I know, but this was supposed to be the triumphant return of a childhood relic. It was supposed to be "TOONAMIS BACK, BITCHES!", not "HEY GUYS ADULT SWIM NOW HAS TOM IN BETWEEN COMMERCIAL BREAKS!"
However, there were talks of if the budget increases bringing Naruto Shippuden into the line up
That does not help.

They should show Thomas the Tank Engine's Japanese dub (tenth row.)

Or, the next time April Fools is on a Saturday, they should protest the FCC by playing hentai all night long.
I'm serious.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I know, but this was supposed to be the triumphant return of a childhood relic. It was supposed to be "TOONAMIS BACK, BITCHES!", not "HEY GUYS ADULT SWIM NOW HAS TOM IN BETWEEN COMMERCIAL BREAKS!"
That does not help.

They should show Thomas the Tank Engine's Japanese dub (tenth row.)

Or, the next time April Fools is on a Saturday, they should protest the FCC by playing hentai all night long.
I'm serious.
Oh ya...Hentai...THAT'S a childhood relic...

sadistic_greyfox

Let's be honest, having Tom back alone is cool enough. I just wish Adult swim would make a conscious effort to find decent animes like they did in the early to mid 2000's Sure I love GITS and CB but i've seen those 1000 times.

Lukey08090

I used to watch Sailor Moon when i was a kid haha :D that used to be awesome! and don't even say you never tried to see if you have superpowers! We all do it ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Once Toonami gets a bigger budget I'm sure they will have more/better anime...I do wish they'd re-release Dragon Ball Z as it's INTENDED...Not this Kai crap...With RED blood and a BLACK Popo...

And I've finally figured out my top ten favorite list of anime...

10. Yu Yu Hakusho
9. Code Geass
8. Ouran High School Host Club
7. Rosario + Vampire
6. High School of the Dead
5. Devil May Cry
4. Soul Eater
3. Kaze No Stigma
2. Naruto
1. Dragon Ball Z

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
If I were to really get into this topic, I'd be here all day. I will say this much; I'm a huge fan of Dragonball, but I mostly hate the anime. The comic is so fast-paced and well-made, then you watch the show and it takes 45 episodes to get through something that happened in two f*cking chapters! It's ridiculous! And the artwork fluctuates so much from episode to episode that it almost looked like a different show each week.

On the 'plus' side, the acting and score were always top notch. Masako Nozawa and Toshio Furukawa own!

Some Nights

No Shape
I've never been a huge fan of anime. I should probably try to get into it some more since I loved the ones I have seen.

My favorites/the ones I have seen:
Kiki's Delivery Service (cookies for anyone who mentioned this before me, seriously)
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club (I haven't seen the whole series but the episodes I have seen were fantastic)

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I've never been a huge fan of anime. I should probably try to get into it some more since I loved the ones I have seen.

Kiki's Delivery Service (cookies for anyone who mentioned this before me, seriously)
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club (I haven't seen the whole series but the episodes I have seen were fantastic)
you should really finish Ouran! Its really good, and they've made a live show out of it (Which in my opinion, was AWESOME) AND they're making a movie outta it!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Death Note
You REALLY gotta finish Ouran...It's one of the best anime I've ever seen...And Kiki's Delivery Service FTW!!
you should really finish Ouran! Its really good, and they've made a live show out of it (Which in my opinion, was AWESOME) AND they're making a movie outta it!
Any idea when the movie is set to release? And do you mean live action based off the SHOW, or an animated movie?

On a side note, I'm starting Death Note tonight, so I hope it's as good as people claim...

JMG29

To Let The World Be
It is.

The Death Note manga was my first toe-dip in the weeaboo pool (I later switched to the anime after putting off the manga for so long and realizing I will never finish it ever.) I don't think I'll ever find an anime that's as smart or cool.

Have you ever seen "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"? Now THAT is a brilliant show.

Top Bottom