• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Anime(s)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My favorites in no particular order:
Basilisk
I'm just now trying to get into Basalisk, but the story...It's like I don't get it...Granted it was late at night but, should I just rewatch the first episode, or is it supposed to be so holey from the beginning?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Death Note, Black Lagoon, FLCL, and Berserk.

If you don't like FLCL, you should keep in mind that it's an elaborate parody of anime its self.

sbr999

I'm just now trying to get into Basalisk, but the story...It's like I don't get it...Granted it was late at night but, should I just rewatch the first episode, or is it supposed to be so holey from the beginning?
It's been a while since I last saw it. But long story in short that there are two rival clans, who hate each other.
The reigning shogun is dying, so he decides to host a 10v10 deadly tournament to decide who should be the next shogun.
Each clan supports 1 of his sons. If a clan wins then, the son they supported becomes the next shogun, while the other clan eventually become extinct. Oh, and the twist at the beginning of the first episode is that the 2 clans are currently in peace. And noone among them knows about the tournament, except their leaders ('granny' and 'grandma' -forgot their name lol) who eventually die at the end of the first episode.

I think, that's episode one in a nutshell....But I might be wrong, since it's been quite a while.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's been a while since I last saw it. But long story in short that there are two rival clans, who hate each other.
The reigning shogun is dying, so he decides to host a 10v10 deadly tournament to decide who should be the next shogun.
Each clan supports 1 of his sons. If a clan wins then, the son they supported becomes the next shogun, while the other clan eventually become extinct. Oh, and the twist at the beginning of the first episode is that the 2 clans are currently in peace. And noone among them knows about the tournament, except their leaders ('granny' and 'grandma' -forgot their name lol) who eventually die at the end of the first episode.

I think, that's episode one in a nutshell....But I might be wrong, since it's been quite a while.
I remember the old ones dying in the end...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What are you guys talking about?
The last airbender is asian
No...It is an American cartoon...

Kaze No Stigma!!! Rapidly climbing the list of favorite anime of all time...The characters are great, the story isn't one giant long story like most anime, but rather, little stories that span one to three episodes...I cannot describe how great it is...

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I read on wikipedia
121451422.png

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
then how come I read on wikipedia that it says
The legend of Aang. in Asia
Dude... If you take Wikipedia as a trusted source of information all the time, you're not gonna go very far. Plus, it's a cartoon... NOT anime. Anime originate from Japan. Cartoons are from the States

I watched Bleach for a while. Enjoyed it until they went completely off of trying defeat Aizen.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Sooooooooo I finally finished Death Note.
I love the feeling of when a good show gets a proper ending. It's satisfying to see what everything lead up to, but at the same time it's kind of sad, since it was SO good and now it's all over.

Light revealed himself to be just a pathetic egotist rather than a hyper idealist. Pretty sad, since I always kind of liked him (major objections aside.)

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Oh man, where do I start?? lol. I've seen so many, and love so many...These are in no particular order, just the ones that I can remember :p

Bleach,
Code Gease,
Death Note,
FullMetal Alchemist (original and brotherhood),
Blood+,
Gunslinger Girl,
Vampire Knights,
Ouran High Host Club,
FLCL,
FullMetal Panic,
Tokko,
HighSchool of the Dead,
InuYasha,
Soul Eater,
Pokemon,
Samurai Champloo,
Angel Beats,
Cowboy Beebop,
Final Fantasy (the movie),
D.Gray Man,
XXXholic,
Applesead,
Robotec Macross,
only certain Naruto Eps,
Wolfs Rain,
Fruits Baskets,
Trinity Blood,
(even though its not an anime its a cartoon I still liked) Avatar the last airbender,
black cat,
and many MANY others...I just really cant remember them all. I'm lucky to remember these ones. lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh man, where do I start?? lol. I've seen so many, and love so many...These are in no particular order, just the ones that I can remember :p

Code Gease,
FullMetal Alchemist (original and brotherhood),
Ouran High Host Club,
HighSchool of the Dead,
InuYasha,
Soul Eater,
Pokemon,
Samurai Champloo,
Angel Beats,
Final Fantasy (the movie),
D.Gray Man,
Applesead,
only certain Naruto Eps,
Fruits Baskets,
Here are the good ones you named hun!

JMG29

To Let The World Be
The Death Note movies weren't as bad as I thought they would be. Actually, they're really good.
I'm a dub-fag ("lol dood thats impure real anime pros spend most of the time watching the bottom of the screen to know wat da f*ck people r sayan!") so I didn't have problems with the acting (the actors had good body language and I always liked the English voice-actors.) Ryuk's CG model was awesome. They managed to condense most of the cool stuff into two movie, and makes a few twists to keep things fresh (like the totally new ending.)

Also, props to the writers for having Light's dad show disgust at the hypocrisy of using Lind L. Tailor as a ginnie-pig for L's deduction (the government can sentence people to death, but not a crazy idealist with a conscience?) That always bugged the sh*t out of me how no one pointed that out.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
That, TOM, and this image (it's an inside joke. I was in a chatroom with a bunch of cartoon pedophiles :p ) were the only good things about the new Toonami last night.

And there's only 12 episodes of DMWL, so...

I hope they get more new shows to supersede the leftovers from Adult Swim.

Top Bottom