• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your believe in "HIM"

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Nemesis, you aren't willing to except anything else anyone says, you don't quite understand much and it sounds as though you don't want to hear anything else anyone has to say. I don't believe in god creating anything so your beliefs are voided with me, but you could respect others and not just say 'this is what happened, the rest of you are wrong' .

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Kellyrose;56403 said:
Perhaps evolution is really done by God's hand?
No matter how much we question, there are some things we'll never know =)

I think there are many things that we are not meant to know, however we're always probing into what isn't our business ^_^

And Nemises, aintnoscrub is right: we accept your beliefs, you are completely entitled to them and you are entitled to express them. Please just respect that some people do not believe in God or the devil or that some may have other beliefs.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I know each of us are entitled to what we believe. I've done my part he's done his, let's just drop it k?

Oh jah, what kellyrose said is reasonable I guess :/. As I said before God uses natural things to do subernatural things. Not honestly that I believe in evolution but that God mightve made us that way :/.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ Whatever happens, we believers can say "it was God's will". Who are the non-believers going to blame? Lol just kidding. ;)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;56468 said:
^^ Whatever happens, we believers can say "it was God's will". Who are the non-believers going to blame? Lol just kidding. ;)

Society? ;)

Hehe jk :lol:

D

Deleted member 1428

Lol heh heh, left the seed planted in them anyways.

Popo

i just thought of something, does someone even imagine the money that is spent in churches all over the world? it must be millions, lots of them, a church near my house has a 200000 dollar pipe organ, imagine what you could do with that, with those tons of millions you could feed thousands of starving children in africa and so, so you guys think about that for a minute

Kellyrose

GUNS N' ROSES!;56538 said:
i just thought of something, does someone even imagine the money that is spent in churches all over the world? it must be millions, lots of them, a church near my house has a 200000 dollar pipe organ, imagine what you could do with that, with those tons of millions you could feed thousands of starving children in africa and so, so you guys think about that for a minute

It's sad, but there has always been corruption in the church, even today.

teal27

^Agreed. I believe even the Bible warns against such showiness, so a church that does parade such wealth really isn't acting wisely. I can say that my church is very humble in appearance, inside and out. Everything it has is from the donations of it's members, and we only have about 50. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Seeing that we are on the topic of corruption and the Church- do any of y'all remember learning about those Catholic indulgences? Just the fact that at one point in time people thought they could 'buy' their way into heaven just astounds me. I wonder if the clergy even believed that sh*t, or if they were just sellin' them for an extra buck or two on the side. Ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 1428

I remember when I heard of that. Frickin made me almost say aloud, " WTF is that belief?!" don't mean to be rude to Catholics but yeah.

Kellyrose

La Femme Fatale;56555 said:
Seeing that we are on the topic of corruption and the Church- do any of y'all remember learning about those Catholic indulgences? Just the fact that at one point in time people thought they could 'buy' their way into heaven just astounds me. I wonder if the clergy even believed that sh*t, or if they were just sellin' them for an extra buck or two on the side. Ridiculous.

Yeah, that's really what I was thinking with the church corruption. But back then, churches were very powerful, and the powerful are easily corrupted...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;56538 said:
I can see your point. But this is more than just a church. It's culture and we do have a need for culture. We need more than just food, shelter and clothes (yes I know that many don't even have this and it's a tragedy).

How much money are being spent on sports? Alot more than on religion. But sports is also culture and we need it. I do not like sports myself but I do accept it. It would be selfish of me to protest it because I personally dislike it.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
What do you guys think about that new "Prayers for Spouses" book for Catholic couples? It encourages people to pray before intercourse in order to purify the act.

Why not just not do it lol

Hoady

I think Jesus was cool but he was misinterpreted alot.They say this on those christian shows alot"You have to love god more then anyone in this world even if you want to do something in life you have to follow the way of god!However uncomforting or unfufiling it may feel you have to drop those those things you want to do in order to connect with god."

**** off man thats ridiculous i'm going to do what i want in my way!This is my life so leave me alone you bastards!I'm open to critizism by the way, i'd rather know what you think then have everything be a perfect paul y'know?

wolfgirl;56602 said:
What do you guys think about that new "Prayers for Spouses" book for Catholic couples? It encourages people to pray before intercourse in order to purify the act.

Because there morons.

"I'm ****ing horny!"
Wait a second...i need my blessings.
"....*walks out*"
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!

D

Deleted member 1428

wolfgirl;56602 said:

Ok that's just dumb. Goddid say you could "do it" once you get married.

Here is your Catholic joke for the day:

" What do a pope and a Christmas tree have in common?"
" What?"
" They both have balls just for decoration!"

Seriously it's dumb how they think that you have to purify "doing it", and the pope isn't even allowed to "do it".

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Praying before sex...doesn't that kind of ruin the moment, i know my gf would think im crazy if i was like 'oh wait hold on, have to purify this first', some rules and guidelines just take it a step to far and in my eyes thats one of them, fair enough if you believe in being married first, but shouldn't that be enough?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
La Femme Fatale;56283 said:
Excuse for as a moment as I play devil's advocate- and don't get me wrong as I don't consider myself religous in any fashion; I don't know what version of the Bible you've been reading, but the last time I read it, God forgives us if we ask for forgiveness and acknowledge him as lord and saviour. Those who don't- i.e whose names aren't listed in the book of life, are condemned to hell or some other kind of eternal damnation. See John 3:15-19, 1Co 6:9-11, Rev 21:8.

I still think that God forives us NO MATTER WHAT, since i believe in Reincarnation... I believe that we are supposed to learn something in each of our different lives; Be it a Murderer, a Billionaire, someone poor... We are all supposed to learn from our mistakes in our different lives, so we can do better in the next.

So sorry, no matter what you say... No, I still do not believe in Hell.

And regarding "What version of The Bible i have read", like i mentioned earlier... i reject Religion, so I really don't believe that what is in The Bible is true.

Top Bottom