• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why no Leon?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich

Resident James

I just want to see Wesker kicking Alice around for a while if they make him a superhuman. It will be interesting if they try to incorporate some of RE5 Wesker into movie Wesker, like... say, he intended the virus to destroy the world so he can rebuild it with him as a god or something.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I would like to see Wekser kill Alice hehehe. Or something like a double kill. Wekser kills Alice, but oh noes! She fatally wounded him in the fight! Or something to that effect.

CassidyAcid

Oh no! While I've been gone it seems this has surfaced.
LEON IS THE REASON I WANTED TO SEE AFTERLIFE.

That reason is now, uh, kaput.
I feel slightly cheated now xD.

Muffin

i like some of the movies. they are so kool. and got great movie lines. and im new here. and if anyone wants to say hi, or welcome to the site they are wlcome :)

Rh0ki

If i dont see Leon kick some major zombie ass or go to fackin europe and kill some parasitic mofos im gonna be very angry.

I was dissapointed that they didnt base the movies off of the games story line, it has to have one of the best storylines in any series of gaming.

Jensen Ackles as Leon (if they ever get to him)
Uhh... I can see that. Hes a funny actor in Supernatural.

Ivyn

La Femme Fatale;62336 said:
Well, **** my life. Leon is the only reason I'd bother to see the movie.

omg me too!! lol so leon wont be in the after life movie? :/ ugh

Rammlied

The reason why there hasn't been Leon at all in the movie series. Well this will explain it.

newspapernews.png

Wesker_xSTARSx

You know what, screw Leon. I want to see Ashley Graham take out a sh*tload of zombies in a movie. Seriously, the f***ed up the movies anyways, might as well make it hilariously obserd.

Wesker_xSTARSx

Leon was dead in the second movie, not only in the promotional Raccoon City paper , but the article was posted in Jill's appartment in the movie.

Resident James

You can defiantly tell the movies respect the games story by having a major character die off screen in a back story that isn't important or shown.

Kudos Paul W.S. Anderson... Kudos.

Mr Sunshine

I did a quick search at IMDb to find some information about the reception of previous RE films and ended up reading some really interesting information about Leon:

is Leon dead?

No.

Many fans however say he is because of a faux newspaper used as an advertisement for Resident Evil Apocalypse. this newspaper is not cannon and was merely made for fun.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/site/raccooncitynews.pdf

This newspaper has not been featured in ANY resident evil films, though it is often confused as the newspaper seen in Jill's room in Resident Evil Apocalypse, anyone who pauses the video will easily see that they are not the same newspaper.

Fans had simply thought that when people spoke of Leon's death in a newspaper they were thinking that someone actually zoomed into the newspaper on Jill's wall and read the text.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/faq#.2.1.9

Note that IMDb is not a database that anyone can edit like wikipedia. Also the link above offers some very reliable answers for most questions about afterlife as well.(like the Alice loosing her superpowers issue)

chris07

thought after seen ending part two leon clair would be on part three then u could choose more characters in part 3 better

Hoady

Whether hes dead or not i wouldn't worry about it, they'd just completely ruin him anyway.

Top Bottom