• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why no Leon?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You'll have to excuse me as I'm a bit late with my RE movie news... but why the hell is Leon not going to be in Afterlife? Didn't whats-his-face say that if Leon wasn't in the third one, he'd have a major role in the fourth?

I feel gipped. All I wanted to do was stare at Jensen Ackles as Leon for an hour and a half. Is that too much to ask?

Hmph.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
What?! Lol, the last time I checked, Leon was supposed to be in Afterlife. Now he's not?? *grumbles* Bummer..I was really looking forward to that. Who's supposed to be in it this time, if it's not Leon?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hold on...is the movie out or something? Cause you guys are talkin like you've seen previews or something bout it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I am not familiar with that guy so I wikied him, and he looks like with the proper hairstyle he could play a fair Leon, although I don't know what he sounds like...

Anyway, I don't intend to pay much attention to this film, I may check it out, but thus far I haven't liked the live action interpretations of the characters...

At least Paul Anderson is an inventive guy, otherwise his movies wouldn't be so good.:)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Supposedly in the promotional materiel for Apocalypse there was a newspaper article about Jill's suspension. It talked about how her partner, Leon S. Kennedy, was killed. You may never see Leon in a Paul W.S. Anderson Resident Evil Movie.

I like all the films as zombie movies, but hate them as Resident Evil Adaptions.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
AgentHUNK;62076 said:
It talked about how her partner, Leon S. Kennedy, was killed.
That is terrible. I almost wanna cry. :(
Leon and I were good buddies. He saved my life many times.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
AgentHUNK;62076 said:
Supposedly in the promotional materiel for Apocalypse there was a newspaper article about Jill's suspension. It talked about how her partner, Leon S. Kennedy, was killed. You may never see Leon in a Paul W.S. Anderson Resident Evil Movie.
Well, **** my life. Leon is the only reason I'd bother to see the movie.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Jill's partner in S.T.A.R.S...

... even though Leon was never in S.T.A.R.S, and as far as I know never met a S.T.A.R.S. member

Resident James

wolfgirl;62872 said:
Jill's partner in S.T.A.R.S...

... even though Leon was never in S.T.A.R.S, and as far as I know never met a S.T.A.R.S. member

And that is the least inaccurate thing in the movies.

The T-virus gives Alice freaking psychic powers...

...I think I need a moment:(

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
and Wesker has this odd crew-cut thing going on instead of that rad hair-do the guy had in the original game's video intro with the yellow blonde hair slicked back but had volume, with a little curl at the front and a hard expression to match.

WHY ARE THE LICKERS NOT MUTATIONS OF ZOMBIES?! If RE: Extinction was going by the games' continuity the entire world would be have full of Lickers.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
At least we've got this to be thankful for, folks: with Leon dead in the movie continuity, at least he can't be ruined like the movie franchise ruined Jill, Carlos, Nicholai, Claire, the Ashford family and in the new movie, Chris.

Top Bottom