• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Why doesn't Code Veronica have a Forum?

Soul Fist

@UniqTeas I agree. I think CV would benefit the most from a remake out of the entire series so the fact that it's still kinda up in the air is ridiculous to me.

The agreement to make the game after RE2/3 a Dreamcast exclusive was a major bust and I have to be completely honest: as a PlayStation user, I never knew CV existed until around 10 years ago when I joined this forum. I then found CVX in GameStop, back when GameStop still carried PS2 titles, and bought it.

The game is honestly amazing, not to mention massive, and it adds a lot of lore to the series. The thing that turns most people off is the difficulty and the backtracking and these can definitely be fixed with a remake so the title can finally take it's rightful place in the series and stop being treated like an afterthought.

I just hope the remake of CV would be just as great as RE2 Remake or even RE2 Remake, I want a terrifying environment and some good music with A LOT of new puzzles.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
An updated Alfred and Alexia sound terrifying. And Nosferatu is one of my favorite bosses in the series. His set up is done SO well - from the lore about Alexander and the experiments to seeing him in that one save room and hearing his moans to finally facing him in a terror inducing slow blind one hit kill scenario. I love everything about it.

Soul Fist

An updated Alfred and Alexia sound terrifying. And Nosferatu is one of my favorite bosses in the series. His set up is done SO well - from the lore about Alexander and the experiments to seeing him in that one save room and hearing his moans to finally facing him in a terror inducing slow blind one hit kill scenario. I love everything about it.
Yeah! OMG he's my favorite boss in CV, alongside Alexia. Remember the boss fight when you can kill him with either Sinper Rifle or Knife? These are badass moments, and just imagine this in the remake? Wooooww the chills.

(Knife kill scene)

(Sniper rifle kill scene)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I only just found out about the knife scene this year. But man, that is super creepy! I love finding out small details about games I have played a bunch of times in my life. Honestly, I haven't played CVX as much as other titles due to it not being available on current gens. But I have beaten it like 3 times and would NEVER have known about the knife death for Nosferatu!

Soul Fist

I only just found out about the knife scene this year. But man, that is super creepy! I love finding out small details about games I have played a bunch of times in my life. Honestly, I haven't played CVX as much as other titles due to it not being available on current gens. But I have beaten it like 3 times and would NEVER have known about the knife death for Nosferatu!

Yeah, the game is great really no matter how much we play it we discover new things almost everyday :)

I also found out about this knife scene last year and I was like woww! It's makes Claire even more of a badass @@

You said you found about the knife scene this year, do you mean after I posted these videos you knew? Or you knew before that?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah, the game is great really no matter how much we play it we discover new things almost everyday :)

I also found out about this knife scene last year and I was like woww! It's makes Claire even more of a badass @@

You said you found about the knife scene this year, do you mean after I posted these videos you knew? Or you knew before that?

I actually found out earlier in the year from an Ink Ribbon Interesting Facts video on Youtube. You were about 3 months away from being the first to tell me! Haha

Top Bottom