• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Mobe

all da bosses appeared to b pretty much easy.. saddler was a piece of cake.. da hardest was dat twirp calld krauser.

Kagara

The hardest fight for me was the U-3. The biggest problem was I practically had no ammo left.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Seeing the size of the mutation for saddler, you would expect some big hrd fight, but what your left with is just too easy

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Get him down either with an explosion or a shotgun blast. Then knife him when he's down.

Nosophoros

aintnoscrub;54492 said:
Seeing the size of the mutation for saddler, you would expect some big hrd fight, but what your left with is just too easy
Yeah, they give you 2 explosive barrels and 1 cranes, then a special rocket launcher. Anyway, I hated U3 and Salazar's Right Hand.

Neo

EternalImpaler;55962 said:
Yeah, they give you 2 explosive barrels and 1 cranes, then a special rocket launcher. Anyway, I hated U3 and Salazar's Right Hand.

There's actually 2 cranes.

re4epicfail

I thought Mendez was one of the easiest. Although this cant be done on pro, on normal when he has his Extendo -Spine -Omatic i just load him full on any grenades i have. Once he's in his swinging -like -a -child-on -monkeybars stage i just pump him full of TMP bullets, if i run out just shove a shotgun in his face a few times when he falls. That should do it.

The Hardest for me wasn't actually on the full campaign. Its super salvador. When i first unlocked mercenaries and picked leon on waterworld i heard a chain saw, i thought great just what i need, a dr. salvador to ruin my day. Then i see this gigantic potato sack man with a dual chainsaw swinging it around like a spaz. The only way to get any damage on this guy is to get right in his face and shove the riot gun in his face. NOT COOL FOR A BEGGINNER like i was when i first did that.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
re4epicfail;60863 said:
The Hardest for me wasn't actually on the full campaign. Its super salvador. When i first unlocked mercenaries and picked leon on waterworld i heard a chain saw, i thought great just what i need, a dr. salvador to ruin my day. Then i see this gigantic potato sack man with a dual chainsaw swinging it around like a spaz. The only way to get any damage on this guy is to get right in his face and shove the riot gun in his face. NOT COOL FOR A BEGGINNER like i was when i first did that.
I've not been there yet, but when you've gotten that far, do you not have a magnum and perhaps one of the 1 million pesetas weapons? You shouldn't need to use a peashooter on him?

re4epicfail

Romero;60882 said:

I've not been there yet, but when you've gotten that far, do you not have a magnum and perhaps one of the 1 million pesetas weapons? You shouldn't need to use a peashooter on him?

I meant on mercenaries. You only get a set weaponset. The riot gun and the blacktail(not sure on that) and you try to get the most points by getting the most kills.
It may only be on the WII edition im not sure.

Leon S. Kennedy

Mendez/chainsaws (especially the two female ones) were pretty dang easy. While I was fighting Mendez he just stayed in one spot and I rifle'd him to death. Call me lucky.

As for the hardest: Regenorators.

Jess

Krauser you just slash him on the knee
it didn't take me long to take him down

Verdugo was a bit tough for me

Wesker1987

I thought Krauser was the toughest actually. Probably because I never thought to take him with the knife. Silly, I know.

Top Bottom