• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
The easy one for me is fighting the El Gigante.

The hardest, theres a few struggling to fighting the Del lago, Garrador, Jack Krauser, Ramon salazar, Osmund Saddler, Bitorez Mendez.

aoshi

Hardest to KILL would be verdugo as it would be a waste of ammo than escape through elevator.

But there is this monster where i am suppose to evade its attacks in a container and move containers before current container drops. I ran outa ammo on my last run on PRO mode. Saving a lot of ammo this time around,so yeah that guy eats a lot of ammo and is hard to me(on PRO mode).

OMG I jus beat salazar without rocket launcher on PRO mode.I am jus so happy now.

Silverfern

aoshi;91715 said:
Hardest to KILL would be verdugo as it would be a waste of ammo than escape through elevator.

But there is this monster where i am suppose to evade its attacks in a container and move containers before current container drops. I ran outa ammo on my last run on PRO mode. Saving a lot of ammo this time around,so yeah that guy eats a lot of ammo and is hard to me(on PRO mode).

OMG I jus beat salazar without rocket launcher on PRO mode.I am jus so happy now.

thats cool Aoshi. did you only did it once on pro, or many retries doing salazar without the rocket launcher.
Im getting 100's of retrys, not even once without the rocket launcher (lol).

aoshi

Silverfern;91737 said:
thats cool Aoshi. did you only did it once on pro, or many retries doing salazar without the rocket launcher.
Im getting 100's of retrys, not even once without the rocket launcher (lol).

Thanks. But really needs a lot of ammo with upgraded firepower. I was reserving rocket launcher for the "IT" guy sent from saddler who comes jus before krauser but beat him too without rocket launcher.I got all weapons(one of each kind) from merchant. But i got a clean strat to beat him with below weapons.I got him in 5 or 6 tries.

Weapons:
Blacktail
TMP
Rifle
Broken butterfly
Mine thrower(With scope)
Striker.

All above weapons had firepower upgraded.Ammo is available plenty in salazar's location. I think surviving is all that it needs.

But currently krauser is an unfair challenge to leon or requires frame analysis of how krauser moves across locations and cover points. After half a day of gruelling effort, I smashed my controller to pieces.Unless i have krausers move recorded in my mind, I can't take this guy head on for his supernatural speed. I really think capcom needs to get a life.:verymad:

Silverfern

aoshi;91781 said:
Thanks. But really needs a lot of ammo with upgraded firepower. I was reserving rocket launcher for the "IT" guy sent from saddler who comes jus before krauser but beat him too without rocket launcher.I got all weapons(one of each kind) from merchant. But i got a clean strat to beat him with below weapons.I got him in 5 or 6 tries.

Weapons:
Blacktail
TMP
Rifle
Broken butterfly
Mine thrower(With scope)
Striker.

All above weapons had firepower upgraded.Ammo is available plenty in salazar's location. I think surviving is all that it needs.

But currently krauser is an unfair challenge to leon or requires frame analysis of how krauser moves across locations and cover points. After half a day of gruelling effort, I smashed my controller to pieces.Unless i have krausers move recorded in my mind, I can't take this guy head on for his supernatural speed. I really think capcom needs to get a life.:verymad:

I used more than 7 good and not so good weapons to beat Saddler (hehe).

Capcom aye? (tut) It's alright, (just Breathe in and breathe out) lol.
Yes, Krauser is a difficult person to beat & can **** you off somtimes using his Speed and Block :mad: But yeah

aoshi

@Silverfern :

More than 7 weapons - I would love to see the weapon case holding them . I had an XL case with weapons i mentioned along with rocket launcher and other auxiliary items(grenades,ammos,scopes and stocks). I had a hard time in placing six weapons. I would love to see 7 or more. I also took a screenshot of it.:lol:

I used rocket launcher on krauser. I did not get any money on beating him though. He really was a pain and i was getting stagnated in the game due to this one sick stage.I can be sure saddler does not move a lot and sure there would be enough cover points to take him out.

Silverfern

aoshi;91880 said:
@Silverfern :

More than 7 weapons - I would love to see the weapon case holding them . I had an XL case with weapons i mentioned along with rocket launcher and other auxiliary items(grenades,ammos,scopes and stocks). I had a hard time in placing six weapons. I would love to see 7 or more. I also took a screenshot of it.:lol:

I used rocket launcher on krauser. I did not get any money on beating him though. He really was a pain and i was getting stagnated in the game due to this one sick stage.I can be sure saddler does not move a lot and sure there would be enough cover points to take him out.

That's what I do in the game, Save money and get the best weapon(s) that would actually kill the enemys faster (lol)
I did that in Easy and Normal (Start over and over) but struggling in Pro. oh and Ada's mission 2.:confused:

aoshi

^ Yeah, weapons are awesome in this game and earning them is sweet.Saddler was getting on my nerves. I thought those eyes around him were always open. But in PRO they remain shut and open only for a few seconds. Also running around and taking cover does not help as he is always on the move and is hard to take a good look at the eyes.I had grenades stocked in since chapter 1. So threw in about 8 or 9 grenades plus a couple of explosives in environment and finally its over.

I might take a while to begin another game as i am exhausted playing capcom games.Actually i found "haunting ground" while buying a new controller. Nah, will play after some time(not sure how long).

Where exactly are you in PRO?(I could help if you would prefer ^_^)

Also i saw some guy knife krauser in PRO and completed in less than 2 minutes. I never thought leon's knife was so good.Silly developers.:p

Silverfern

aoshi;91934 said:
^ Yeah, weapons are awesome in this game and earning them is sweet.Saddler was getting on my nerves. I thought those eyes around him were always open. But in PRO they remain shut and open only for a few seconds. Also running around and taking cover does not help as he is always on the move and is hard to take a good look at the eyes.I had grenades stocked in since chapter 1. So threw in about 8 or 9 grenades plus a couple of explosives in environment and finally its over.

I might take a while to begin another game as i am exhausted playing capcom games.Actually i found "haunting ground" while buying a new controller. Nah, will play after some time(not sure how long).

Where exactly are you in PRO?(I could help if you would prefer ^_^)

Also i saw some guy knife krauser in PRO and completed in less than 2 minutes. I never thought leon's knife was so good.Silly developers.:p

Right now, I'm In the Part where you fight the Armadura (they look like knights) in the castle. I don't know what weapon to use. I used every weapon to shoot them, but their protection of suit is not getting them down and I'm getting Nailed by their huge axe. Their are alot of them.

Oh man all the Enermy's Ive fighted b4 is harder then it looks (haha)
Krauser's one later on.:mad:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Silverfern;91972 said:
Right now, I'm In the Part where you fight the Armadura (they look like knights) in the castle. I don't know what weapon to use. I used every weapon to shoot them, but their protection of suit is not getting them down and I'm getting Nailed by their huge axe. Their are alot of them.

Oh man all the Enermy's Ive fighted b4 is harder then it looks (haha)
Krauser's one later on.:mad:
I don't know what weapons you have, but this tactic might work for you if you have the required weapons:

- Try to get the Armaduras grouped together and use a Hand Grenade or two.
- Follow up with magnum bullets.
- Use Flash Grenades only if you have to, and try to expose at least two Plagas before you use a flashbang. (At this point I save as many flashbangs as possible for the upcoming fight with the two Gigantes, I need lots of flashbangs because I want to fight both of them and not use the lava trap. You won't need as many if you're going to use the lava trap.)

If you don't have magnum rounds, your rifle and shotgun will work too.

Silverfern

Romero;91991 said:

I don't know what weapons you have, but this tactic might work for you if you have the required weapons:

- Try to get the Armaduras grouped together and use a Hand Grenade or two.
- Follow up with magnum bullets.
- Use Flash Grenades only if you have to, and try to expose at least two Plagas before you use a flashbang. (At this point I save as many flashbangs as possible for the upcoming fight with the two Gigantes, I need lots of flashbangs because I want to fight both of them and not use the lava trap. You won't need as many if you're going to use the lava trap.)

If you don't have magnum rounds, your rifle and shotgun will work too.

Cool, thanks for the help.
I'll get back to you later on, I may needs some help on the other Enermy's 2 If I can't beat them.
Cheers.

Umbrella Corporation

Easy and Hardest to kill.

Easy Monsters:

Del Lago - Stick to the left side of the track you should be fine there without having to colide from the debris. And try to move forward or else the big fish will bang you off on your boat :)

El Gigante - Honestly i experimenting to buy 1 hit target Rocket Launcher from the Merchart then use one of the El Gigante, then BOOOMMM one shot WTH o.0? My first encounter with this creature took so many bullets using my 9MM Handgun but its fun hahahaha :)

Hardest Monsters:

Regenerator - I'm sucks hitting those little plagas on there bodies honestly those things really makes me tense :(

Colmillos - I hate fast movers monster most specially this dogs, hearing there noise makes me wonder, WTH that doggies hiding at (never knows you already behind you) :(

Krauser - This commando really pain in the ass, fast mover, shield ability, flash grenade ability, dodge ability and some other things. So basically this guy is worse.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
On my Professional runs I had trouble with the Big Cheese, He would either strangle me to death in the cut scene or I'd miss really important shots and get killed during the fight.

Annnd the Claws guys gave me trouble as well. That was on the first Pro run through. ah yeah and the big room after you kill the first claw guy lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The two giants was hard for me, because I insisted on beating them both. But I love it hard so it was fun. :D

Silverfern;92007 said:
Cool, thanks for the help.
I'll get back to you later on, I may needs some help on the other Enermy's 2 If I can't beat them.
Cheers.
No problem. But if you seek help again, please start a new thread.

Umbrella Corporation;92072 said:
Colmillos - I hate fast movers monster most specially this dogs, hearing there noise makes me wonder, WTH that doggies hiding at (never knows you already behind you) :(
Colmillos are not bosses - not even mini bosses, but I hate them too. One moment it stands on one place, I aim and BANG, but at the same time as I push the trigger it jumps sideways with the speed of light and I miss. :pinch: Stupid animal. It's like it doesn't want to get shot, how annoying isn't that? :mad:

Top Bottom