• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;36475 said:
I saw it done on YouTube somewhere... I think once you get the hang of it though, it looks pretty simple. I imagine it would be super time consuming, though.
The video of Ada killing trolls with knife? I've seen it.
You don't mean someone killed a Garrador with knife? That should be impossible. He got one vulnerable spot, and if you hit it with a knife you're so near him that he kills you fast. You can get him stuck in a wall, but he's not stuck for long.
Perhaps theoretical possible.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Very impressing how he reads the garrador.
Is that the Infinite Launcher?

Btw the garrador's claws doesn't make sense, how can they be that long. One second they are hidden, the next they are like 3 feet long.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its the special rocket launcher, that ada throws to you at the end, he obviously didn't use it and gets to keep it on his next run through, however, it still only has one rpg in it..
so who know's why he's keeping it.

ResidentZelda

I keep absolutly nothing from my previous game XD because it takes too much space with the ammo and stuff (but I have the CTW I just keep the ammo to seel it XD)

jw1322

saddler was pretty easy I thought, the fight with Krauser where he's shooting at you I thought was annoying. Also, I don't know if this counts as a boss fight, but when youre stuck in the house with ashley and luis and all the ganados attack was pretty hard for me the first time I played

ResidentZelda

Alucard;38720 said:
I usually keep the chicago typewriter, the red 9, a shotgun, ammo, and health items.

What I mean is That I only have the CTW in my atache case then at the end of the game I sell it all.

Hoady

mastermind;36389 said:
i always thought Krauser was always just in there for fun cause he was easy
the one that gave me the hardest time was when i tried to kill salazar cause i was going up the stairs to the doors and saw someone and thought he was a ganado but he was the merchant so i screwed myself so i couldnt improve my weapons and i was almost out of all my ammo for all my weapons so i had to restart :(
it really sucked

Hes always been the easiest for me everytime i ever did that fight i'd buy a rocket launcher from the merchant, this is what my friend did for the first time i've never done it any other way.

mastermind;36477 said:
well doesnt krauser always go for fatality cuts though
Nah just something to remember him by too bad its usually at the throat.I remember the coolest thing with Krauser he pops out a corner throws a frag and*Intense reflexes!*shoot the grenade, he disappears.One of my favorite RE4 moments.

Raef

lol, rocket launcher.

Hardest for me was Verdugo. Just couldn't cause enough damage from the Liquid Nitrogen tanks they left you.

Easiest was, unanmiously, Saddler. By then, there's no excuse for getting an ass whooping, other than "You suck."

Nosophoros

Yeah, just run to the crane things, operate, and fire. The hardest boss for me was either Verdugo or Mendez, especially in pro.

Raef

I don't know what was so damn hard about Mendez. It was a shotgun users' paradise. I stockpilded up large amounts of shotgun ammo, and upgraded the 870 as far as it allowed me @ the time, and with a few grenades, its was fairly easy.

Raef

GUNS N' ROSES!;47932 said:
they were all easy for me, non hard, though i hate regenerators xD

The only challenging "mini-boss" in the game, but only on Professional. Its just merely knowing where the parasites are at, or their general vicinity.

Popo

Raef;47935 said:
The only challenging "mini-boss" in the game, but only on Professional. Its just merely knowing where the parasites are at, or their general vicinity.

i dont need to know where the parasites are, i just use the chicago typewriter and shoot them everywhere till they die xD

Raef

GUNS N' ROSES!;47939 said:
i dont need to know where the parasites are, i just use the chicago typewriter and shoot them everywhere till they die xD

You don't even have to shoot the parasites. I've took the time to pound off all of its limbs, and clear its head, and stomach, and check peridically for parasites, being sure to not hit any. Dealing enough damage to them will kill them as well.

CassidyAcid

I think the easiest boss for me was Salazar. Mostly because I cheated quite a bit the first time I played and just rocket-launched him straight in the middle when I got a chance.

Finished him off nice and good :)

Krauser was the hardest, it took me about half an hour to kill him. I haven't played 4 in a while but I can remember not being able to kill him, running out of ammo, then finding out the knife was the best way.

It took me so long to get up close to him to knife him.

Top Bottom