• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Where the hell is leon in RE5?

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Just cuz hes in 4 doesn't mean hes in 5. for instance chris was in 1 but did he appear in 2? no, leon did.
I still like Chris, I just wish he didn't start buying Steroids from Marcus Fenix.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Sorry I wasn't on to play Lost in nightmares with you Josh, its a shame you didn't like it. I thought it was better than desperate escape, try playing LIN on pro.. its alot more fun, you dont have as much ammo and its more
scary, sometimes you have 3 of those big axe things chasing you at once in the sewers. lol
Hey man, i want to know your psn, cuz when you gave it to me i got drunk and forgot. and do you have resistance 3 yet?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Ahh, now i see... I hope he doesn't get to be in RE6, sisnce he's gonna be in Damnation. I hope they present us with new characters.

Josh

ok after my anger management sessions I'm back with a new outlook. I've played re5 solid now for 80+ hours unlocked every weapon fully upgraded, unlimited ammo every gun, played lost in nightmares with Kkaaiig & actually enjoyed it thanks man ;) got a achievement aswell not to mention the egg achievement . always play re5 on veteran or pro makes it interesting, also love playing mercenaries reunion I suck but I'm getting better.

my internet was dropping in & out last night so hopefully we can play 2night kkaaiig.

KKAAIIG

ok after my anger management sessions I'm back with a new outlook. I've played re5 solid now for 80+ hours unlocked every weapon fully upgraded, unlimited ammo every gun, played lost in nightmares with Kkaaiig & actually enjoyed it thanks man ;) got a achievement aswell not to mention the egg achievement . always play re5 on veteran or pro makes it interesting, also love playing mercenaries reunion I suck but I'm getting better.

my internet was dropping in & out last night so hopefully we can play 2night kkaaiig.
Welcome :D

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
But seriously man...I know he's managed to defeat an entire cult and village with only a cut on his cheek but look at him... semi toned body<BSAA (Butch Steroid abusers association) I highly doubt he could beat Wesker when he barely knows the guy.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But seriously man...I know he's managed to defeat an entire cult and village with only a cut on his cheek but look at him... semi toned body<BSAA (Butch Steroid abusers association) I highly doubt he could beat Wesker when he barely knows the guy.
Lol...Oh no...He's toned...No semi about it...And besides...Let's face it...Leon is ten TIMES luckier than Chris...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Aw come on. Did you see the laser cutscene? Chris has a snowballs chance in hell if he ever did that XD
Chris is too ripped now adays...and even back when really, to glide through those lasers like my man Kennedy lol...I mean, it takes a special kind of body to do that lol...Ballerina...

Top Bottom